drumnbass.be forum

drumnbass.be forum » Production » Software » Fruity Loops - FL Studio » Fruity Loops 6 Mixer problem !
Go to the bottom of this page Fruity Loops 6 Mixer problem !
Author
Wicked Producer

images/avatars/avatar-1614.gif

Registration Date: 06-12-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
4 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 5.00

in FL6, when i put a sample on an FX channel eg: FX2 then send him to another FX channel eg:FX4, when i put down the volume of the F4 channel to zero, i can hear the FX2 !!! that means the FX is not entirely send, that the same problem when i want to add an effect on a group of FX that i'have send to a pre-master FX channel, when i put on the FX, he is not entirely applied !!!!
in Fruity Loops 5 i have not this problem...
can you help me ?

__
Devil soundcloud.com/machette Devil
28-03-2006 18:47 Homepage of chomp
sssonarrr sssonarrr is a male
Cool Steppa

images/avatars/avatar-1223.jpg

Registration Date: 16-05-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
3 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 7.00

yes this is easy, if you don't have this problem in FL5, but you have it in FL6, then use FL5 for hwat you wanna do, easy as that.

__
Bigup laborecordings
28-03-2006 20:14 Homepage of sssonarrr
ethex ethex is a male
Player

images/avatars/avatar-1521.gif

Registration Date: 02-02-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
1 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 10.00

dno man fl 6 is full of bugs and things wich i dont like! Smile

i prefer 5

__

28-03-2006 21:13 Homepage of ethex
Muad'Dib Muad'Dib is a male
Andrejnalin

images/avatars/avatar-2169.jpg

Registration Date: 02-12-2003

Helpfulness rating: 
18 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.50

That's not a bug you asses Big Grin

That is the new function of FL 6 which gives you possibility of making any FX channel a send channel - or sending the same signal of one FX channel to unlimited number of other channels.

What you do there is sending the signal of the FX2 to the FX4 AND to the MASTER FX channel, so when you turn the volume of the FX4, FX2 still sends to the MASTER FX, and you hear it.

To turn off the FX2 - MASTER link, select the FX2 in the mixer. There is a symbol like a yellow box icon below the MASTER FX channel, which says "Enable send from Insert 2 to Master". Click to turn it off. The knob above this box is for the volume of the sent signal from FX2 (or any other).

There you go.

Now, read the damn manual Big Grin Bigup

__
Thinking about becoming an Image-Line/FL Studio customer? Want a 10% reduction in price? Use this affiliate link:

http://affiliate.image-line.com/BADEBDG473

There is no such thing without its opposite
-Bene Gesserit
28-03-2006 21:31 Homepage of Muad'Dib
Muad'Dib Muad'Dib is a male
Andrejnalin

images/avatars/avatar-2169.jpg

Registration Date: 02-12-2003

Helpfulness rating: 
18 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.50

I moved the thread to the most appropriate place.

__
Thinking about becoming an Image-Line/FL Studio customer? Want a 10% reduction in price? Use this affiliate link:

http://affiliate.image-line.com/BADEBDG473

There is no such thing without its opposite
-Bene Gesserit
28-03-2006 21:33 Homepage of Muad'Dib
gls
Steppa

Registration Date: 10-10-2004

Helpfulness rating: 
4 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 7.75

quote:
Originally posted by jnf
in FL6, when i put a sample on an FX channel eg: FX2 then send him to another FX channel eg:FX4, when i put down the volume of the F4 channel to zero, i can hear the FX2 !!! that means the FX is not entirely send, that the same problem when i want to add an effect on a group of FX that i'have send to a pre-master FX channel, when i put on the FX, he is not entirely applied !!!!
in Fruity Loops 5 i have not this problem...
can you help me ?

Isnt this what should happen when you send something?

Instead of sending it try right clicking the same button you pressed to send it and route it instead.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by gls: 29-03-2006 01:06.

29-03-2006 01:05
baz baz is a male

images/avatars/avatar-1379.jpg

Registration Date: 19-02-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
23 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 5.96

he found the problem allready peeps Roll Eyes

__
"shotgun ; slammin in yo chestpiece ; blaw"
29-03-2006 11:11 Homepage of baz
gls
Steppa

Registration Date: 10-10-2004

Helpfulness rating: 
4 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 7.75

quote:
Originally posted by baz

Ok, next time I can offer someone another solution I'll just keep my mouth shut. Roll Eyes
29-03-2006 11:53
baz baz is a male

images/avatars/avatar-1379.jpg

Registration Date: 19-02-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
23 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 5.96

quote:
Originally posted by gls
quote:
Originally posted by baz

Ok, next time I can offer someone another solution I'll just keep my mouth shut. Roll Eyes

nah jus spit it out if u like to
it's just that muad'dib posted the solution in the fourth post orso Big Grin

__
"shotgun ; slammin in yo chestpiece ; blaw"
29-03-2006 14:26 Homepage of baz
Surora23 Surora23 is a male
Agressive Melodic Disorder

images/avatars/avatar-1870.jpg

Registration Date: 05-07-2004

Helpfulness rating: 
40 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.08

quote:
Originally posted by Muad'Dib
That's not a bug you asses Big Grin

That is the new function of FL 6 which gives you possibility of making any FX channel a send channel - or sending the same signal of one FX channel to unlimited number of other channels.

What you do there is sending the signal of the FX2 to the FX4 AND to the MASTER FX channel, so when you turn the volume of the FX4, FX2 still sends to the MASTER FX, and you hear it.

To turn off the FX2 - MASTER link, select the FX2 in the mixer. There is a symbol like a yellow box icon below the MASTER FX channel, which says "Enable send from Insert 2 to Master". Click to turn it off. The knob above this box is for the volume of the sent signal from FX2 (or any other).

There you go.

hes right... but my issue with this is that its kinda pointless... #1 its un-necissary, if youwant it to do that, then you can do it yourself...

besides the rest of the software has bugs... its basically just a uselessly packed version of 5 thast a lil more expensive...

seriously everyonbe...stick with 5 untill image line does something better..

__
Rinse it OUT!!!! Rinse

29-03-2006 23:25
chomp chomp is a male
Wicked Producer

images/avatars/avatar-1614.gif

Registration Date: 06-12-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
4 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 5.00

quote:
Originally posted by Muad'Dib

There you go.

thanks, i solve the problem by myself, since FL6 is released, i was searching how to do that because I had not noticed the button Roll Eyes
I préfer to ask you questions rather than to read the manual Tongue

it"s true that this 6 version is bugged for example, i'm forced to switch soundcard drivers when i want to load tracks and themnwhen they are loaded to re switch drivers to ASIO or fruity crashes when it loads !!! Crying

__
Devil soundcloud.com/machette Devil

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by chomp: 30-03-2006 20:48.

30-03-2006 20:47 Homepage of chomp
drumnbass.be forum » Production » Software » Fruity Loops - FL Studio » Fruity Loops 6 Mixer problem !