drumnbass.be forum

drumnbass.be forum » Production » Production questions & answers » Mastering » need a track mastered
Go to the bottom of this page need a track mastered
Author
Cool Producer

images/avatars/avatar-3011.jpg

Registration Date: 28-06-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
1 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.00

some of you guys have spoken about offering free mastering. well, i havei this track that i have just finished and i quite like. it sounds real nice on my monitors at home, but when i listen to it in my car with my 12" subs it sounds like crap. when listened to it in my girls car with stock system it sounds alright, you could at least hear everyhting in the track. well, i just want this tune to be able to sound decent on any system. my mastering is shit. but i think the mixdown is decent and can be worked with. i could send a whole stereo mixdown, or each individual track in the mix. so, if anyone is up to it, i have a tune that is ready, bout 7 minutes long. thx.
23-04-2010 21:45
BattleDrone BattleDrone is a male
2161... the future.

images/avatars/avatar-3255.jpg

Registration Date: 30-12-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
40 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.70

Why not upload a clip so people can help you with the mixdown by giving advice?
From what you wrote it seems like there's too much sub in the mix.

__
Check my soundcloud (exclusive tracks on there)
23-04-2010 22:28 Homepage of BattleDrone
kanibalboy kanibalboy is a male
Cool Producer

images/avatars/avatar-3011.jpg

Registration Date: 28-06-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
1 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.00

okay here goes, a clip from the last mix of my tune evil eyes. you might be right, maybee too much sub? i dunno, any help would be greatly appreciated. thx in advance.

dam i was tryin to use upload-mp3.com but cannot get the little flash player thing to work for my link to the file. how can i link the clip here properly?

This post has been edited 12 time(s), it was last edited by kanibalboy: 25-04-2010 20:06.

25-04-2010 19:48
drumnbass.be forum » Production » Production questions & answers » Mastering » need a track mastered