drumnbass.be forum

drumnbass.be forum » Production » Production questions & answers » Mastering » Loudness and quality
Go to the bottom of this page Loudness and quality 4 Votes - Average Rating: 9.754 Votes - Average Rating: 9.754 Votes - Average Rating: 9.754 Votes - Average Rating: 9.754 Votes - Average Rating: 9.75
Author
Andrejnalin

images/avatars/avatar-2169.jpg

Registration Date: 02-12-2003

Helpfulness rating: 
18 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.50

Try listening to Mike Oldfield's Amarok. One of the most dynamic pieces of music I heard ever.

__
Thinking about becoming an Image-Line/FL Studio customer? Want a 10% reduction in price? Use this affiliate link:

http://affiliate.image-line.com/BADEBDG473

There is no such thing without its opposite
-Bene Gesserit
13-01-2008 01:22 Homepage of Muad'Dib
Tomos Tomos is a male
Infidel

images/avatars/avatar-2998.jpg

Registration Date: 15-04-2007

Helpfulness rating: 
18 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.28

Ah yes, Mike Oldfield. Apparently, he's a FL user. Big Grin (Check out the size of his screen, btw. Shocked I did say screen, not cock.)

I'm now listening to Pink Floyd's "The Final Cut". Amazing, that's the only way to describe it. With a pair of headphones you can hear every little trinklet really crisply, different textures on the snare hits, the pleckdrum strumming on the guitar strings, the vocal textures, the warm synths. And of course, the amazing tunes. Big Grin

__
MySpace | Soundcloud | Drumnbass.be | Facebook
"It is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." Carl Sagan
13-01-2008 14:17 Homepage of Tomos
darkstar darkstar is a male
Amateur DnB Producer

images/avatars/avatar-2365.gif

Registration Date: 11-10-2007

Helpfulness rating: 
1 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 10.00

Wow.

Imagine having his setup! Especially those monitors. Can't wait to get my new comp.

Screen, cock, no correlation. Lol. Only the whole measurement by inches thing.

__

14-01-2008 01:42
Pages (3): « previous 1 2 [3]
drumnbass.be forum » Production » Production questions & answers » Mastering » Loudness and quality