drumnbass.be forum

drumnbass.be forum » Production » Software » Spectrasonics Stylus
Go to the bottom of this page Spectrasonics Stylus
Author
Producer

Registration Date: 25-01-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
1 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 10.00

Spectrasonics Stylus...By any chance anyone know anything about it? looks very interesting but I don't Know much about it
20-05-2007 13:23
@1$-)
unregistered
i paid for stylus when it came out ages ago. then a week later they released stylus remix, it was nice of the arsehole in the shop to tell me there was soon going to be an update Roll Eyes .tosser.Anyway the original is a bit shit tbh but stylus remix looks a lot better as you can load in recycle files and theres expansion packs for it.The one ive got is a nice library of drum sounds but i found them a bit sterile sounding. Probably be good if you want to make really clean sounding RnB. But yeh remix looks a lot more versatile.

tbh id just find a decent sampler and sample/make your own breaks. and then if i was going to buy a spectrasonics product it would be trilogy, quality bass!!!

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by utter muppet: 22-07-2007 15:57.

22-07-2007 15:54
collective collective is a male
TeamSleaze.com

Registration Date: 28-11-2006

bad boy program fookin awesome get the rmx version my man cant go wrong with bit tempromental at times but its good

__
did you know that some men go out with men not as freinds!!! huummm thats a bit odd aint it!!!!!!
22-07-2007 22:04 Homepage of collective
chomp chomp is a male
Wicked Producer

images/avatars/avatar-1614.gif

Registration Date: 06-12-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
4 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 5.00

i tried it before, i don't like that kind of plugin just a sampler with many sample builded in... and the library is not very cool for electronic music, but maybe i'm wrong, i remember a lot of bug during rendering, there was a latence on this plugin so i was forced to render it alone then add the wav to my tunes...
so for me: Mad

i own Atmosphere wich is pretty cool for pads line and Trilogy that is cool to add true basses to ya tunes like in 8 Ball of Adam F or Peshay tunes...

if ya want cool drums for ya tune i can tell you how i work, it's maybe not a good example.
i use TR-909 samples layered on breakbeats that i slice ( all that stuff found on the net...) and add some extras toms bongo congas, rides or anykind of rimshots....

__
Devil soundcloud.com/machette Devil
26-07-2007 19:26 Homepage of chomp
Halph-Price Halph-Price is a male
Zombie Algorithm

images/avatars/avatar-2869.gif

Registration Date: 22-12-2004

Helpfulness rating: 
36 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.67

stylus is cool, atmosphere is amazing for pads unlike anytihng else, and trilogy doesn't do good drum and bass reece, but just simple baalines.

the stylus fits with trilogy and atmosphere good tohugh, it fills what they miss.

__
Latest Songs of filth and taboo depravity
SpankMyFilth on SoundCloud
She's got a nasty mouth...
FREE DOWNLOADS

27-07-2007 22:46 Homepage of Halph-Price
drumnbass.be forum » Production » Software » Spectrasonics Stylus