drumnbass.be forum

drumnbass.be forum » Drumnbass scene » Drum-n-bass massive » Dj Manga - World Of Manga EP
Go to the bottom of this page Dj Manga - World Of Manga EP
Author

Registration Date: 10-05-2010

Cyntax Error Records
Title:
WORLD OF MANGA EP

T/L
1: World of Manga 3: Way of the Drum
2: Decedents 4: Goodbye Remix

Two FREE Bonus Tracks will also included in this EP
5: Moving On 6: Push Back

Release date:
7th June 2010

Mr Manga has been locked down in the studio for a very long time, since his first release on Cyntax Error which was the same track that put his name on the map (Visionaries/Goodbye)
Now he’s back with a vengeance and this time round he’s got a whole EP to play with,
Quote: I think it’s time to show people what going through my mind and what influences me wile I’m building in my lab.
Facebook Quote: (Rekless Cyntax Error) NEWSFLASH: NEXT TO HIT YOUR SHOPS FROM THE CYNTAX ERROR CAMP IS DJ MANGA'S WORLD OF MANGA E.P THIS ONE IS GONNA B MASSIVE, MANGA'S BEEN WORKIN HARD IN THE STUDIO TRUSSSS, AND FOR THOSE WHO CAN REMEMBER HIS MASSIVE TRACK VISIONARIES HERES A REMINDER OF WHAT THE MIGHTY MANGA IS CAPABLE OF > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zwypzBzhtDU

Links to Audio

www.myspace.com/mangauk

www.myspace.com/cyntaxerrorrecords

www.youtube.com/user/dj1manga

http://www.youtube.com/user/reklessDJ

The Future is bright! The futures Error!
02-06-2010 23:30
Marley Manga

EP is out now early promo digi only on nu urbans site before world wide release on June 7th
two free tracks with this ep aswell not to forget
bless!

Dj Manga - World Of Manga EP
04-06-2010 22:31
Marley Manga

and we shall bump again!
10-06-2010 10:27
Marley Manga

its that time again
and the beat goes BUMP BUMP BUMP Tongue
10-06-2010 10:29
drumnbass.be forum » Drumnbass scene » Drum-n-bass massive » Dj Manga - World Of Manga EP