drumnbass.be forum

drumnbass.be forum » Urban area » Bug reports & suggestions » Possible updating link for tracks?
Go to the bottom of this page Possible updating link for tracks?
Author
Philthy McNasty Philthy McNasty is a male
Florida DnB Masta!

images/avatars/avatar-2723.jpg

Registration Date: 23-07-2006

Helpfulness rating: 
24 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 6.00

I was just wondering if this would be a good idea. Because I know I often mess with my tracks, and would like to update them, but I dont cause I dont want to hassle anyone to delete them most of the time. Just a thought....could we have an update track link on the upload page, and this way it will overwrite the original, and leave an updated marker next to it, that way people will know its been updated, and redownload if they liked the original, or something along those lines. Just an idea

__
http://www.myspace.com/philthydubbish
07-12-2006 22:03 Homepage of Philthy McNasty
Muad'Dib Muad'Dib is a male
Andrejnalin

images/avatars/avatar-2169.jpg

Registration Date: 02-12-2003

Helpfulness rating: 
18 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.50

Well, in my personal opinion, you don't hassle anyone by requesting a deletion, because that's out job Smile

But the idea is good. When chronic comes, he will consider it. In any case, he's very busy right now so I doubt this will be solved in the next very short period of time. Smile

__
Thinking about becoming an Image-Line/FL Studio customer? Want a 10% reduction in price? Use this affiliate link:

http://affiliate.image-line.com/BADEBDG473

There is no such thing without its opposite
-Bene Gesserit
10-12-2006 14:52 Homepage of Muad'Dib
thechronic thechronic is a male
admin

images/avatars/avatar-2146.jpg

Registration Date: 01-11-2002

Helpfulness rating: 
38 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.68

Yeah it's a nice idea, but am indeed busy atm. I'm afraid it will have to wait until April next year, I have a month off then so I can make a lot of new stuff for the site.

__
If you find spam on the site, please hit the button and select my name. I'll personally kick it to the murky depths of hell where it belongs! Devil
11-12-2006 11:37 Homepage of thechronic
drumnbass.be forum » Urban area » Bug reports & suggestions » Possible updating link for tracks?