drumnbass.be forum » Drumnbass scene » Offtopic banter » weird actions
Go to the bottom of this page weird actions
Author
love & light

images/avatars/avatar-2481.jpg

Registration Date: 15-10-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
4 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.00

theres a lot of strange stuff goin on after parties etc. im interessted in yours Big Grin

ill start out:

after a party i was so drunk that i walked 3km into the complete wrong direction, when i wanted to go home. i only recognize 3 pictures: exit of the party, long road with a police car and then the flat of my mate, where i wanted to sleep. next day he told me i called him out of the police car, told him the cops are takin me home and asked him if i can take a hit of weed at his place.
he was mad, very, but the cops didnt take no action though Roll Eyes

__
MySpace
24-11-2006 14:36 Homepage of Rudeone
cynik cynik is a male
Cp6uja

Registration Date: 15-03-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
49 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 7.86

lol. I remember once after an early closing of a party I followed an arrow on the sky which was made out of stars. it did led me to another party where I pulled my shit together Big Grin

__
https://soundcloud.com/tsai-vidro-voves
24-11-2006 15:03 Homepage of cynik
Greyone Greyone is a male
Master Producer

images/avatars/avatar-3078.jpg

Registration Date: 01-04-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
20 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.10

haha good thread Big Grin

story:

after a party with free booze 5 km from my home i had to drive home Tongue
i took the wrong direction home...
i was struggling for fucking 2 hours finding the right direction , driving in circles and shit and eventualy i came out...

on the 'autostrade' Big Grin

then i still was driving to the wrong direction on the autostrade , cars stopped for telling me its dangerous and i should go away Tongue

but i ignored them and drive further...

suddenly i saw blue light flashing behind of me ... the cops ofcourse !
the told me to stop and follow them to the nearby tankstation.
there i had to explain everything whats happend (i was drunk as fuck) , they called my parents (it was 5 am) and my father came to pick me up.

he still laughs with me for that thing but i dont care , it was fun.

Devil (i have more stories so keep and eye out)
24-11-2006 18:32
@1$-)
unregistered
^^dude.
lmfao.
you could have killed someone.

on another note. i did have a mate who took shrooms then walked to a party in town but had to go via some woods. he came back a few hours later and told my other bud that he stopped and had full on conversations with the trees and didnt get to the party.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by utter muppet: 24-11-2006 19:46.

24-11-2006 19:39
Philthy McNasty Philthy McNasty is a male
Florida DnB Masta!

images/avatars/avatar-2723.jpg

Registration Date: 23-07-2006

Helpfulness rating: 
24 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 6.00

Im so glad that the cops around here party just as hard as the rest of us when they are off duty. So we have no probs at house parties and what not, because there is sure to be atleast 1 cop hammered at the party to handle damage control

__
http://www.myspace.com/philthydubbish
24-11-2006 19:47 Homepage of Philthy McNasty
cynik cynik is a male
Cp6uja

Helpfulness rating: 
49 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 7.86

a friend on acid claimed he was attacked by a huge monster in his own home. he battled that monster by holding the front door while all time the "mosnter" were me and a mate Big Grin

then he locked the door and we were scared shitless because he didnt respond for some time. when we finaly broke in he was kneeling on the floor in a praying pose. then he explained that all of a sudden this big light started shining and then Jesus (!) approached him, touched his forehead and said "You will live"

but we thought he was bullshitting. then later I heard that some guy jumped straight through his window of his 11th floor flat (thought he was a bird?) which changed my mind about it

the moral of the story is to never do acid alone

__
https://soundcloud.com/tsai-vidro-voves
24-11-2006 22:22 Homepage of cynik
Philthy McNasty Philthy McNasty is a male
Florida DnB Masta!

images/avatars/avatar-2723.jpg

Registration Date: 23-07-2006

Helpfulness rating: 
24 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 6.00

Its not not so bad if u do it alone, as long as u are on a mission and u just dont sit there and let the trip take u over, like wandering in the woods or something by yourself is actually awesome imo, as long as u pay attention where ur at. Ive gone to many woods parties and everyone was rollin and i said funk dat and tripped my face off, alone in da woods with Jungle in the background blarring through the woods as i walked around, it was one of the greatest trips i ever had

__
http://www.myspace.com/philthydubbish
24-11-2006 22:49 Homepage of Philthy McNasty
Rudeone
love & light

images/avatars/avatar-2481.jpg

Registration Date: 15-10-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
4 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.00

gee thats what im talkin about Pleased

no trip stories from me though, i dont do drugs..

just weed Big Grin

__
MySpace
24-11-2006 23:02 Homepage of Rudeone
D2o D2o is a male
Ghost

images/avatars/avatar-1834.gif

Registration Date: 30-05-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
19 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.74

i went to the Halloween Planet Yes party (planet yes is a group of illegal party organisers, munkie knows who i mean Big Grin )

anyway i got absolutly twatted on the gurners and we were still at this party by 11am the next day.

we decide to go back and just as i hit my homw town i get a message off my dad saying "hope you remember we're going out for lunch as its your mums birthday"

i was lke shit im screwed but what could i do. i went home and had 20 mins to get my shit together and go. i got in the shower and nearly blackedout LOL

then when we were at this meal i couldnt eat my food and for about 2 minutes i tripped out and thought we was at home in the lounge i suddenly realised where i was and jumped and nearly fell off my chair.

needless to say my dad was not too pleased hahahaha

__
WWW.SOUNDCLOUD.COM/VOLATILE-PSYCLE

25-11-2006 01:16 Homepage of D2o
@1$-)
unregistered
ROFL
25-11-2006 01:25
cynik cynik is a male
Cp6uja

Helpfulness rating: