14-11-2006 18:08
Greyone Greyone is a male
Master Producer

images/avatars/avatar-3078.jpg

Registration Date: 01-04-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
20 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.10

damn that works or what Shocked

when i looked away from the pc at the colabotle , it transformed into something bubly , weeeeeeeird shit Big Grin hehe

nice find , this shit is amazing

i havent had this experience before , can someone tell me what drugs this is alike ? shrooms ? lsd ?
14-11-2006 19:45
@1$-)
unregistered
shouts to timmytwitch on the first one.
i cant remember who pointed me in the direction of this one -

http://verylowsodium.com/tripwonker

@greyone - drugs r bad, stick to weed Big Grin that strobe in no way reminds me of sid
15-11-2006 05:10
equipped equipped is a male
tired

images/avatars/avatar-2339.jpg

Registration Date: 20-05-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
22 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.23

quote:
Originally posted by MUNKI C
shouts to timmytwitch on the first one.
i cant remember who pointed me in the direction of this one -

http://verylowsodium.com/tripwonker

@greyone - drugs r bad, stick to weed Big Grin that strobe in no way reminds me of sid
that ones a fucking trip,...big cheers Munki......wobbly dnb.be. Big Grin

__
Space
15-11-2006 05:24
cynik cynik is a male
Cp6uja

Registration Date: 15-03-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
49 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 7.86

that is nutts. I remember seeing something with a rotating hypnotic spiral sometime which had similar effects

__
https://soundcloud.com/tsai-vidro-voves
15-11-2006 16:33 Homepage of cynik
@1$-)
unregistered
@cynik that second one is a spiral

oh and i take no responsibility if anyone gets brainwashed Big Grin

and dont look at it if your epileptic ffs
15-11-2006 17:13
Airfull Airfull is a female
Sexy Lady

images/avatars/avatar-24.jpg

Registration Date: 09-11-2002

Helpfulness rating: 
9 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.67

*IIIIIIH*

Tongue

__

ONE BULLET? TWO BULLETS? THE THIRT ONE IS THROUGH MY HEAD!
15-11-2006 18:22
Surora23 Surora23 is a male
Agressive Melodic Disorder

images/avatars/avatar-1870.jpg

Registration Date: 05-07-2004

Helpfulness rating: 
40 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.08

acid was cool when i did it... i didnt get a very strong hit, all i had the whole night was extremely vivid vission and lots of buddily emotion changes constantly... was awesome for the occasion...

i could distinguish a feeling with certain colors... and if yo concentrate hard enough you can taste color...

was wicked... but thats not all thats possible.. oi had a weak hit and i was feeling awesome... a stronger hit or another wouldve sent me intoa visual blis...

www.smokersguide.com has info on shrroms..

__
Rinse it OUT!!!! Rinse

15-11-2006 18:36
Philthy McNasty Philthy McNasty is a male
Florida DnB Masta!

images/avatars/avatar-2723.jpg

Registration Date: 23-07-2006

Helpfulness rating: 
24 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 6.00

Shrooms is were its at.....paper/blotter is garbage. The only thing that is good about paper is eating it and watchin a funny movie. I thought I was gonna die of laughing when I watched Liar Liar trippin my face off, it is a classic memory. But shrooms are good for any occasion just make sure, that you brase yourself for puking and afterwards you are gonna feel crazy mentally and physically. The last time I ate those things was at Rabbit and the Moon, and I almost lost my shit. But anyways, on to the site, is it normal for me to still be seeing that shit, like 5 minutes later. I cant look at anything without it swirling. Not koooo Huh

__
http://www.myspace.com/philthydubbish
15-11-2006 20:12 Homepage of Philthy McNasty
Glim Glim is a male
Stuck In The Late Nineties

Registration Date: 16-10-2004

Helpfulness rating: 
12 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.17

i'm from the country, we grew up with shrooms, never puked up after eating them tho??.. had 'em every way, boiled, dried, raw (not nice), still know the good places to go picking to, alwayz flick 'em before you pick'em ar the spors will shake off and make more.

man i#ve had some evil trips of shrooms but some fuckin intense ones that will be etched in my memory forever Big Grin

__
My Sounds
15-11-2006 22:11
@1$-)
unregistered
er. yeh i didnt puke off either of them. just sat and looked at stuff for ages. oh i got a little scared when i started playimng with my sampler and de tuning horn's but thats another matter.

all in the mind
16-11-2006 00:06
Philthy McNasty Philthy McNasty is a male
Florida DnB Masta!

images/avatars/avatar-2723.jpg

Registration Date: 23-07-2006

Helpfulness rating: 
24 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 6.00

I guess I over did it, every time I have eaten them, I puked my face off, its proably the soil in the states. Things are alot shittier here enviormentally then anywhere in the world. So, I dunno, and glim you ever made tea with it, thats the greatest, so you dont have to taste their full shittyness

__
http://www.myspace.com/philthydubbish
16-11-2006 05:31 Homepage of Philthy McNasty
Glim Glim is a male

Helpfulness rating: 

Yeah done the tea thing, going to the forest with the lads and a cheap throw-away BBQ set then boiling up a few saucepans of water full with shrooms - making a brew and sharing it out.. Big Grin

Fuck i miss those days, its only when they're gone that you realise you'll never get them back, many MANY people keep using drugs, i guess its a little outta habit and a little outta- on some level wanting to keep that childhood vibe going, but it aint gonna work. Mad

I had to wake up 'n' smell the coffee last year, im 25 now and have kicked the cannabis (hardest thing i ever had to do in my life so far) and 4 weeks into kicking the fags too,, never thought i'd do it, and whats weird i havent really tried, its just happened i suppose. i'm currently having lots of dreams recently where im getting hash and trying to smoke it?? Confused , Man i fuckin wish i could light up a bong.. i have numbers in my phone still where i can buy some within an hour but..

FUCKING HELL!!! - THERE IS MORE IN LIFE THAN JUST SETTLING FOR THAT NICE TASTY HIGH!!

Yeah its nice - any high off a drug is nice but i've known people that have had terrible deaths and some that have taken thier own life, and i see the greatness in life, fuck living under a rock anymore, thats not for me,, dont get me wrong my heavy cannabis addiction didnt make my phsycotic or anything but i can see now the things i was missing for 11 years and if i die tomorrow and somehow was able to look back on my life then i would feel ashamed if i'd never seen the good things in life after giving up the weed.

But boy do i have cravings to go get high. You know - what ever it is in life where you've given it up, fags, weed, food, drink, that moment where you're so keen or desperate to have a 'fix' or re-visit that vibe, DOES actually pass in time, like a day or a few days later you'd be like 'fuck man i'm so glad i didn't give into that urge coz i'd feel shit right now if i did'. Big Grin

I think i've gone on for long enough now, i just got home from work after doing a 12 hour night shift, its 11:31am now and i started work at 10pm lastnight, finished at 10am this morning, i feel so tired but just couldnt stop typing Tongue Big Grin

CONCLUSION : Shrooms Weed Speed, Exctasy - it's all good and i'm gratful that stuff has been done in the (past) first part of my life, instead of keeping on doing it, even the occasional spliff is a no no these days, i think whats worked for me is a good woman, you find a good woman to stand by you and all that drug shit goes away, unless shes into it - which leads to bad shit trust me i've been there, fuck im talking alot now... Mad

Laterz i gotta sleep, jus gotta hit up the creepin thread, shit i love equipped, man he's the god of this site imo, THE FUCKING GOD - YOU HEAR ME STU MAGGOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

night night....

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ...... Wink

__
My Sounds
16-11-2006 12:50
@1$-)
unregistered
sounds like you need a spliff to me......
16-11-2006 13:50
Glim Glim is a male

Helpfulness rating: 

Pleased

__
My Sounds
16-11-2006 14:07
@1$-)
unregistered
nah.
props mate. giving up green isnt easy
i dont smoke as much as i used to, in fact no where near (i was averaging about a an eighth every two days at one point) but the problem i have is if im around people smoking it makes me wanna smoke, its the smell of smouldering skunk which gets me everytime
16-11-2006 14:11
cynik cynik is a male
Cp6uja

Registration Date: 15-03-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
49 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 7.86

the sweet smell Drool

__
https://soundcloud.com/tsai-vidro-voves
16-11-2006 14:16 Homepage of cynik
Pages (2): [1] 2 next »
drumnbass.be forum » Drumnbass scene » Offtopic banter » free trip