drumnbass.be forum

drumnbass.be forum » Drumnbass scene » Nu choons » DubKraft 001: Bad Boys Spliffin' - Ka / Alien Pimp
Go to the bottom of this page DubKraft 001: Bad Boys Spliffin' - Ka / Alien Pimp
Author

Registration Date: 03-05-2006

Here comes the debut of SoundKraft Rec’s little sister, DubKraft Rec.
DubKraft Rec. will swing between shyness and rudeness in a creative and deep way.
Translated in facts, that means we’ll get down from the hights of the dnb 175 bpm and put out music regardless of style, as long as it creates a certain atmosphere that you’ll see clearly defined after the first few releases (and we won’t attempt to use words for its description).

We start in a rude way, with a techy but deep dubstep mp3 release:

DKR001mp3 : Bad Boys Spliffin’

A: Ka – Oil Man
AA: Alien Pimp – Robots and Cellos

Available now from digital-tunes.net

These are the debuts in the dubstep scene for two East-European dnb producers.

Alien Pimp’s identity is nothing to debate around, he’s the founder of SoundKraft Rec and DubKraft rec, enjoying international breakthrough this year with a few international releases and gigs.
But Ka is even larger, and the few of you who know his dnb alias will have their knowledge rewarded:

Post here Ka’s dnb alias and for the first 3 correct answers we'll give away both tracks for free!!!

Full 128kbps previews on our MYSPACE

Forthcoming DubKraft Releases:

Sonic Tonic – One Music (CD and mp3 album) – December 2006

This will be the debut album for the seminal Romanian eclectic downtempo project Sonic Tonic, after 10 years of presence in the scene and several releases on local compilations! Other than that, Sonic Tonic is the other half of Alien Pimp’s split personality…

The webpage, and other gadgets coming up soon...

__
http://www.dubkraftrecords.com
04-11-2006 21:39 Homepage of alien pimp
alien pimp alien pimp is a male

some of the DJ support we've got:

EMALKAY - Morphic Sounds/Boka Records:
" 'Robots and Cellos' is a right banger. It's one of those tracks that you could listen to all the way through, yet you know it'll go down well at any dubstep rave. Yea mon, can't get enough of those cellos. Devastating!
'Oil Man' is twisted, but in a good way. The sub on it is monsterous, I'm liking the whole dubby appeal to this, especially when you've got crazy sfx poppin out all over the place. It's like dub with tourettes. Big Grin
But yea, overall I'm feelin em both but I have to say Robots and Cellos is the one for me."

TYRANT – Kursed, Airtight, Influential, Knite Force/Breed, Def Wish:
“Absolutely love the first DubKraft release!”

CONSPIRA – Radio Zero, Portugal:
“It's a really good release for this new label.
Amazing production, Romania is revealing its treasures!”

DJ 2000F (aka Obeah) - Kraken Recordings/OHOI!/Pressing Issue Recordings:
"Ka: "Oil Man" - A truly heavy and atmospheric tune - I like it deep, dark and evil, and "Oil Man" is definitely lives up to these criterias.
Alien Pimp: "Robots and cellos" - Been a fan of the Alien Pimp for quite some time now. Robots and Cellos is worth the wait - mental bass and strings + staggering synth lines with reminisce of old hardcore rave sounds.
Big release, and congrats to the dark sounds of Eastern Europe!"

Also thanks for the massive support we got from the likes of: HINDZY D, FORENSICS, 8BIT….

Don’t forget to read the review coming up in the January edition of MIXMAG (out mid December)! Well, if you forget, we’ll remid you later anyway Smile
Thanks Joe Muggs!

__
18-11-2006 15:42 Homepage of alien pimp
alien pimp alien pimp is a male

we've also hit the airwaves on BreaksFM Cool thanks Forensics!

FORENSICS - BreaksFM set #2

1 Digitalia – Truth Rain Down
2 Digitalia – Get Outside me
3 Warlock – Bish Bosh
4 Threnody – Malicious, JSL remix
5 Wolf Man – Voodoo Wolf
6 Wolf Man – Eye of the Demon
7 Masanari – Yagu Combat
8 Ka – Oil Man
9 Alien Pimp – Robots & Cellos

10 Cogent – High Grade
11 Metalbox – Boom Boom
12 Metalbox – Deep Sea Dweller
13 DST – Bogi
14 The Lexxus – Safe Mode
15 Serialkill – Xhoust Fumes
16 Marlow – Mystery Track
17 Marlow – Mystery Track
18 Moyza - Crumbs
19 Marlow – Mystery Track
20 Marlow – Mystery Track
21 Cogent - Tribe
22 Forensics – Endgame, VIP mix

RUNNING TIME: 60 MINUTES

DOWNLOAD IT HERE!

__
18-11-2006 16:16 Homepage of alien pimp
drumnbass.be forum » Drumnbass scene » Nu choons » DubKraft 001: Bad Boys Spliffin' - Ka / Alien Pimp