drumnbass.be forum

drumnbass.be forum » Urban area » Bug reports & suggestions » Solved problems & fulfilled wishes » Producer rights problem when signed up as a contributor
Go to the bottom of this page Producer rights problem when signed up as a contributor
Author
admin

images/avatars/avatar-2146.jpg

Registration Date: 01-11-2002

Helpfulness rating: 
38 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.68

There is a problem with the producer rights when you sign up as a contributor to take part in the competition.

This affects all parts of the site where your producer rights are checked, such as track uploading, downloading and voting.

I made some false assumptions about how the forum software assigns the user groups, and I will need to recode substantial parts of the site to make it work again.

There is however a simple workaround if you are experiencing problems with your producer rights:

- Go to the User Groups page in your profile
- Under the 'You can have the following user ranks' heading, select the option that ends in '(Producers)'
- click 'Submit'

This should solve the problem until I have fixed the code.

Thanks to cynik for reporting this!!

__
If you find spam on the site, please hit the button and select my name. I'll personally kick it to the murky depths of hell where it belongs! Devil
04-11-2006 14:59 Homepage of thechronic
thechronic thechronic is a male
admin

images/avatars/avatar-2146.jpg

Registration Date: 01-11-2002

Helpfulness rating: 
38 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.68

This has been fixed.

__
If you find spam on the site, please hit the button and select my name. I'll personally kick it to the murky depths of hell where it belongs! Devil
04-11-2006 20:29 Homepage of thechronic
drumnbass.be forum » Urban area » Bug reports & suggestions » Solved problems & fulfilled wishes » Producer rights problem when signed up as a contributor