drumnbass.be forum » Drumnbass scene » Offtopic banter » ????? On Earth
Go to the bottom of this page ????? On Earth
Author
Sexy Lady

images/avatars/avatar-24.jpg

Registration Date: 09-11-2002

Helpfulness rating: 
9 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.67

got this one from a friend...I thing it's a nice 'gift' for everybody!

after you 'did' this u'll c that you won't get ????? just like that
you have to do something for it!!!

Angel

????? on earth

enjoy ur life

__

ONE BULLET? TWO BULLETS? THE THIRT ONE IS THROUGH MY HEAD!
28-10-2003 13:41
D-Lux
Wicked Producer

images/avatars/avatar-121.gif

Registration Date: 25-07-2003

Helpfulness rating: 
3 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.33

peace on earth is something that has never been there, and is something that never will b there.

"war" is every where. And is not only a human thing. There has been a war amongst every living family for years and years!!!

Just 1 serious question for u all:

Do u have 1 idea HOW the earth will b when there would b no war at all? No traffic deaths? No murders? no disseases?

I don´t think the world would still exist without all that.

I think it would not last more than 100 years before the whole world would be overcrowded! The population in certain country´s is decreasing now, and what do we have. We have a shortage to pay all the "pensioenen"

I am not saying that we SHOULD make war, I am just saying that it is not unnatural that some ppl wanna fight to proove they are stronger... Lots off innocent ppl die, but even more innocent animals die (and not only due to humans)

__
Every monday from 200h00 till 22h00! Check --->

28-10-2003 14:06
Emblem-X Emblem-X is a male
Master Producer

images/avatars/avatar-232.jpg

Registration Date: 10-11-2002

Helpfulness rating: 
6 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.33

there will be no peace without war!

there's only one thing we can do.. let the war play it's game on the big level (world scale)... and living our own life in peace in the small scale world around us.. if you're getting what i'm trying to say!

anyway i've been thinking a lot about these things lately... read a lot of things that make sense on this matter and other things concerning the world nowadays @ wutangcorporation.com in the 'know the ledge' section: http://www.wutangcorp.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=23

cheerz emblem

__

28-10-2003 14:56 Homepage of Emblem-X
Airfull Airfull is a female
Sexy Lady

Helpfulness rating: 

uhu, that's true...maybe it's a naïve thing to say, but when we try to keep peace around us...with the people we know then it's allreay a start...
...just a start...and everybody should respect eachother like the way they are!!!!

and about the worldscale thing...the war will stay there, 'cause what is the biggest reason why there is war?!....RELIGION!!!!

Last friday I was talking to a 'schepen' from Ostend(silly guy) we were discussing politics, he tried to convince me that politic is 'the' thing, and I said. "well if politic is so good, and helps the people out off their probs...then why the hell are we getting overcrowded, and why the hell is their a 'vergrijzing' in belgium..."
suddenly he couldn't say anything more...

u c my point??
all those big motherfuckers think they are handling right, but actually the civilian(they who think)..the regular people, they know a lot more about the world and how it should be...

and because we don't have that arm....there's nothing we can do about it...
but it could be that they all started like us...and that they had the same arguments and all that, but once you're(they) into the media and blablabla they abuse you and they let you say things were you don't agree with..and so you become one off those other shitchatters...

maybe there is a minority who is strong enough...but then again..they are the minority...so..u c what's happening again....

__

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Airfull: 28-10-2003 15:47.

28-10-2003 15:38
Master Producer

Helpfulness rating: 

can't 2nd more!

quote:
Originally posted by Airfull
and because we don't have that arm....there's nothing we can do about it...
but it could be that they all started like us...and that they had the same arguments and all that, but once you're(they) into the media and blablabla they abuse you and they let you say things were you don't agree with..and so you become one off those other shitchatters...

anyway, i think the politicians really alienate from what's really happening in the world when they don't do anything else then just being concerned how to lead the country of city...

I must say the problem is quite modest over here in belguim (i don't think our government is doing a bad job at all) but when see bush leading his country i think i'm quite right here...

interesting discussion let's keep it goingSmile

cheerz emblem

__

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Emblem-X: 28-10-2003 16:14.

28-10-2003 16:13 Homepage of Emblem-X
D-Lux
Wicked Producer

Helpfulness rating: 

Getting politics in here will make it a whole other discussion.

The problem in politics (and from mankind) is that u can´t possibly do good for EVERY one!

Some ppl wonna have those foreign ppl in to belgium, others don´t. But imo they are not good buzy if u ask me... There is just not enough money and they are spending it all !

I always asked the question: Can u imagine how belgium would b without the 2 WW? how many Belgium ppl died in those 2 wars? bout 1 mil? 2 mil? 10 mil? to b honest I don´t have a clue... But it where a LOT! Imagine ALL those ppl would have lived AND have children! The amount off ppl would be 3 or 4 times as much as now imo... Wars must b there to keep the EARTH alive!

I don´t wish the victims off the war to have to deal with A war, but victims there must b! If tomorrow it is me, then it just has to b like that. If it is someone close to me... Then it just has to b like that...

I don´t know if any one understand or comprehand what I am saying. It might seem cruel, but it is nohing but the truth imo...

Always wanted to get an opinion bout this, so if any one wants to react to that... pls do

__

28-10-2003 16:25
D-Lux
Wicked Producer

Helpfulness rating: 

Bush is not someone who should lead a country like america... It is way to powerfull... And imo he is using all that power in a wrong way... I have nothing against america for the rest.

All that anti-america is just big bullshit! It is a strong country, u can´t deny that. And im we better keep it as an alie. Economicly even more than anything else.

Just my opinion...

btw: VERY interesting topic indeed... hope it stays civelised Wink

__

28-10-2003 16:29
Sexy Lady

Helpfulness rating: 

BUSH = a WANKER!!!

but when i'm talking about the 'vegrijzing' then I am talking for Belgium...and that's all about money, about the pensioenen and all (like D-Lux said)the young people now, stopped making children..because they are afraid for their(e) future....
due to the money, and who is taking "care" Roll Eyes off the money...the politicians..while they are driving around in a fat Mercedes or a bmw cabrio..I don't care what...some people are hungry.. u c..

and they invest so much, in all the medicins..to make us older...the pain is bigger for the dying people then for us, to loose somebody young or old....

so my point is...
they have all the money(power) and so they can do with it whatever they want..what do they do...they keep it/ or invest it in things which won't help the society....in his totallity!

__

28-10-2003 16:38
Master Producer

Helpfulness rating: 

quote:
Originally posted by D-Lux
Wars must b there to keep the EARTH alive!

war is the only way to keep 'natural selecton/law of the strongest' amogst mankind vivid.. everything was based on that.. nowadays laws, medical care, science, ... have destroyed the way of natural selection by the strongest!

the only problem here is that the strongest are no longer the most fysically strong one's but the ones with the biggest amount of money, weapons and power...

I think human mankind will evolve further and further away from nature to keep its species alive (cloning techniques for creating superhumans, creating food which does not come from nature but provides us the needed nutrisions, etc.) Trying to get a grip on everything, knowing everything, becoming gods in the end...
(what in fact resembles a lot what hitler was trying to do... creating a superrace.. only if whe go on like this it will be a nessecity...)

And I fear this is almost unstoppable... happy enuff big organisations are set up to prevent this! i hope they'll gain power and use this power wisely.

I hope i'm nt talking bullshit here Tongue Smile )

cheerz emblem

__

28-10-2003 16:55 Homepage of Emblem-X
Sexy Lady

Helpfulness rating: 

quote:

btw: VERY interesting topic indeed... hope it stays civelised Wink

thnx..*buigt*

Tongue Big Grin

Roll Eyes

__

28-10-2003 17:00
Master Producer

Helpfulness rating: 

quote:
but when i'm talking about the 'vegrijzing' then I am talking for Belgium...and that's all about money, about the pensioenen and all (like D-Lux said)the young people now, stopped making children..because they are afraid for their(e) future....
due to the money,

true but that's prolly not the only reason, it's a due too to a shift in our way of living.. more women want to have a good job, want to make a career, and getting childern is getting postponed... In a way i'd say that human in the western world are getting more egoistic towards mankind in a whole... but then i ask myself, how many people on this earth see the big picture...

quote:
and who is taking "care" Roll Eyes off the money...the politicians..while they are driving around in a fat Mercedes or a bmw cabrio..I don't care what...some people are hungry.. u c..

hmm i'm not gonna bitch on that cuz in this world representation and facade is everything...

quote:
so my point is...
they have all the money(power) and so they can do with it whatever they want..what do they do...they keep it/ or invest it in things which won't help the society....in his totallity!

it's so complex that yu can't do good for everyone...

__

28-10-2003 17:10 Homepage of Emblem-X
Sexy Lady

Helpfulness rating: 

quote:
Originally posted by Emblem-X
quote:
Wars must b there to keep the EARTH alive!

war is the only way to keep 'natural selecton/law of the strongest' amogst mankind vivid.. everything was based on that.. nowadays laws, medical care, science, ... have destroyed the way of natural selection by the strongest!

the only problem here is that the strongest are no longer the most fysically strong one's but the ones with the biggest amount of money, weapons and power...

I think human mankind will evolve further and further away from nature to keep its species alive (cloning techniques for creating superhumans, creating food which does not come from nature but provides us the needed nutrisions, etc.) Trying to get a grip on everything, knowing everything, becoming gods in the end...
(what in fact resembles a lot what hitler was trying to do... creating a superrace.. only if whe go on like this it will be a nessecity...)

And I fear this is almost unstoppable... happy enuff big organisations are set up to prevent this! i hope they'll gain power and use this power wisely.

I hope i'm nt talking bullshit here Tongue Smile )

cheerz emblem

that's what I said to that schepen from Ostend...
our roots?????...we are animals!!!!!!
so on that thing I agree with you...

but... they have the power/weapons..they just dont do it...that's what I explained in my last post...
(for belgium it is) in other countries awiiieee they kill their neighbours.... Roll Eyes

__

28-10-2003 17:11
Sexy Lady

Helpfulness rating: 

quote:
Getting politics in here will make it a whole other discussion.

The problem in politics (and from mankind) is that u can´t possibly do good for EVERY one!

Some ppl wonna have those foreign ppl in to belgium, others don´t. But imo they are not good buzy if u ask me... There is just not enough money and they are spending it all !

I always asked the question: Can u imagine how belgium would b without the 2 WW? how many Belgium ppl died in those 2 wars? bout 1 mil? 2 mil? 10 mil? to b honest I don´t have a clue... But it where a LOT! Imagine ALL those ppl would have lived AND have children! The amount off ppl would be 3 or 4 times as much as now imo... Wars must b there to keep the EARTH alive!

I don´t wish the victims off the war to have to deal with A war, but victims there must b! If tomorrow it is me, then it just has to b like that. If it is someone close to me... Then it just has to b like that...

I don´t know if any one understand or comprehand what I am saying. It might seem cruel, but it is nohing but the truth imo...

Always wanted to get an opinion bout this, so if any one wants to react to that... pls do

I agree ! Smile
that's what I was trying to say with the older people...if u have to die, then u have to die..no bullshit about medicins...

__

28-10-2003 17:16
Master Producer

Helpfulness rating: 

quote:
Originally posted by Airfullbut... they have the power/weapons..they just dont do it...that's what I explained in my last post...
(for belgium it is) in other countries awiiieee they kill their neighbours.... Roll Eyes

yeah... true i guess it's all too much of future talk to them, nothing to be concerned of now... and... to change that it'll cost loads of money (look at the 'kyoto akkoorden'...)
at least some people with power see the problem and try t do something about it! that's a start!

about killing your neughbours... to us it's immoral... but sometimes i think that moral thinking will lead to the end of mankind (unless we keep our race alive in an artificial way)

cheerz emblem wearing his nostradamus jacket

__

28-10-2003 17:22 Homepage of Emblem-X
Sexy Lady

Helpfulness rating: 

quote:
it's so complex that yu can't do good for everyone...

in his totallity...

quote:
true but that's prolly not the only reason, it's a due too to a shift in our way of living.. more women want to have a good job, want to make a career, and getting childern is getting postponed... In a way i'd say that human in the western world are getting more egoistic towards mankind in a whole... but then i ask myself, how many people on this earth see the big picture...

ok, but career..power...money...???...

MONEY

__

28-10-2003 17:26
D-Lux
Wicked Producer

Helpfulness rating: 

quote:
Originally posted by Emblem-X
[I think human mankind will evolve further and further away from nature to keep its species alive (cloning techniques for creating superhumans, creating food which does not come from nature but provides us the needed nutrisions, etc.) Trying to get a grip on everything, knowing everything, becoming gods in the end...

I think they already started with cloning food etc etc... Look at the meatreplacing thingy for vegetarians (forgot bout the name off that thingy). I don´t think it is natural is it? Any way, there are even more examples to give. Look at those bicicle guys who eat during the race (those little plastic bags filled with some vitamines en blablabla)... The space food...

Think there are enough examples to give bout that.

Bout that natural selection... Diseases and viruses are rising up. Sars, HIV, Aids, etc etc... Those are a sort off punishment from nature (and pls don´t tell me there a punishment from god)

We are indeed getting more "civilised" No more breeding as crazy like some off our grand parents. The "gay-scene" is growing also and this "may" cause a decrease as well imo... getting children at an older age may cause all that 2 (so many causes actually) and that is not wrong imo. The earth is overcrowded as it is now... A little decrease won´t heart i guess

__

28-10-2003 17:26
Master Producer

Helpfulness rating: 

quote:
I think they already started with cloning food etc etc... Look at the meatreplacing thingy for vegetarians (forgot bout the name off that thingy). I don´t think it is natural is it? Any way, there are even more examples to give. Look at those bicicle guys who eat during the race (those little plastic bags filled with some vitamines en blablabla)... The space food...

Think there are enough examples to give bout that.

Bout that natural selection... Diseases and viruses are rising up. Sars, HIV, Aids, etc etc... Those are a sort off punishment from nature (and pls don´t tell me there a punishment from god)

We are indeed getting more "civilised" No more breeding as crazy like some off our grand parents. The "gay-scene" is growing also and this "may" cause a decrease as well imo... getting children at an older age may cause all that 2 (so many causes actually) and that is not wrong imo. The earth is overcrowded as it is now... A little decrease won´t heart i guess

true... thx for showing me those new points of view, cus i got kinda stuck in my theory there Smile lol

all i know is! where in the middle of big changes in all kinds of ways: meteorological, political, economical, and the list goes on... those changes seem bigger to me than they used to be 5 years ago... anyone having the same feeling? or is just me being more aware of what's happening out there?

@ airfull: idd it's all about the money nowadays... the only thing you can't buy is love Wink

cheerz emblem

__

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Emblem-X: 28-10-2003 17:38.

28-10-2003 17:33 Homepage of Emblem-X
Sexy Lady

Helpfulness rating: 

it seems like my vision 's walking parallel with D-lux's

Pleased Bigup

__

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Airfull: 28-10-2003 18:15.

28-10-2003 17:44
D-Lux
Wicked Producer

Helpfulness rating: 

I never thought I would agree on this with any one else Big Grin

Lets post this one on breakz Big Grin

__

28-10-2003 18:05
Sexy Lady

Helpfulness rating: 

quote:
I never thought I would agree on this with any one else Big Grin

Lets post this one on breakz Big Grin

hehe, this is not the only thing we agree on...

remember the visuals @ step one... Cool Wink Big Grin

ON TOPIC!!!!!!!

__

28-10-2003 18:14
Pages (2): [1] 2 next »
drumnbass.be forum » Drumnbass scene » Offtopic banter » ????? On Earth