drumnbass.be forum

drumnbass.be forum » Urban area » Drumnbass.be news » MP3's redirected to listen page when linked externally
Go to the bottom of this page MP3's redirected to listen page when linked externally
Author
admin

images/avatars/avatar-2146.jpg

Registration Date: 01-11-2002

Helpfulness rating: 
38 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.68

People still keep stealing my bandwidth by linking directly to their MP3's in the listen page. I'm fed up with asking nicely all the time just to see that it still happens. I've now redirected every external link to the listen page so the people downloading at least have seen the site where the track is hosted, and can see all the other tracks too. This might disable track downloading for some people who are behind company firewalls, but they shouldn't waste their time downloading at work anyway Big Grin

test it here

__
If you find spam on the site, please hit the button and select my name. I'll personally kick it to the murky depths of hell where it belongs! Devil
28-10-2003 12:12 Homepage of thechronic
Surya Surya is a male
The Robot

images/avatars/avatar-1127.gif

Registration Date: 04-11-2002

Helpfulness rating: 
44 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.27

Ah, nice one. On to the next improvement! (producers pages, wink Tongue )

__
"In dnb you should make people jump not swim"
- Pieter Frenssen 2004

28-10-2003 12:16 Homepage of Surya
Surya Surya is a male
The Robot

images/avatars/avatar-1127.gif

Registration Date: 04-11-2002

Helpfulness rating: 
44 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.27

Tested it by using the links in the tunes section... I don't get redirected... Might have something to do with the fact that I use Mozilla Firebird?

__
"In dnb you should make people jump not swim"
- Pieter Frenssen 2004

28-10-2003 12:18 Homepage of Surya
thechronic thechronic is a male
admin

Helpfulness rating: 

quote:
Originally posted by Surya
Ah, nice one. On to the next improvement! (producers pages, wink Tongue )

Hehe I'm still not started on that one, it's too much work Big Grin

OK I'll get my ass in gear for the producer pages now Cool

__
If you find spam on the site, please hit the button and select my name. I'll personally kick it to the murky depths of hell where it belongs! Devil
28-10-2003 12:19 Homepage of thechronic
thechronic thechronic is a male
admin

Helpfulness rating: 

quote:
Originally posted by Surya
Tested it by using the links in the tunes section... I don't get redirected... Might have something to do with the fact that I use Mozilla Firebird?

Links from within dnbbe are fine by me. I'm even going to put direct links in all the threads in the tunes forum. Quite a change of heart idd Big Grin

__
28-10-2003 12:22 Homepage of thechronic
drumnbass.be forum » Urban area » Drumnbass.be news » MP3's redirected to listen page when linked externally