drumnbass.be forum » Production » Tunes » Federalnoise - Angelface
Go to the bottom of this page Federalnoise - Angelface
Author
The Robot

images/avatars/avatar-1127.gif

Registration Date: 04-11-2002

Helpfulness rating: 
44 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.27

Some feedback for the latest track from Federalnoise which you can download here

__
"In dnb you should make people jump not swim"
- Pieter Frenssen 2004

26-10-2003 17:15 Homepage of Surya
Surya Surya is a male
The Robot

Helpfulness rating: 

Oh, I see. This is the finished version of the Gabba test.
Sorry, same comment.

__
- Pieter Frenssen 2004

27-10-2003 12:16 Homepage of Surya
federalnoise
Producer

images/avatars/avatar-166.jpg

Registration Date: 15-09-2003

Eh?

__
Fuckin' A
27-10-2003 17:02
Surya Surya is a male
The Robot

Helpfulness rating: 

Isn't this the same track you posted as Gabba test a few days ago? I commented on it then that I'm not into that kind of music, and that I dinn't like it...

__
- Pieter Frenssen 2004

27-10-2003 17:06 Homepage of Surya
federalnoise
Producer

Oh ok, np. But rather than just saying that, why not say something about how well made it is, rather than. OMG I can't take this typo song. It's only gabba. It winna hurt. OK man, I see you're into DNB, m2 but it's all electronic at endo the day. If I were to review your trax for example, i'd go into detail as to A) how it made me feel B) Quality of the soundset C) Seq of the song. Because the bottom line is, one day, I might decide to make DNB, the next, have a full blown rave, just depends really. If I were to only make DNB, I'd get pig sick of it within no time at all. And that track was 4 weeks work btw, so if you're sayin, well, ok i don't like it, then thats ok, because i can relate to that. But what you failed to mention it that although you don't like it, you may just have heard that an awaful lot of work went into it, just depends on the ears really... OK thx for the listen tho, I did check out your trax on your site btw, I like that one lame003, something about your trax strike resemblance with Scienide from Breakbeat Terrorism, maybe just me though. Anyway you should ask him for the one he did that goes like this, it has vox that say. Eyes that are black as hate... hehehe.

__
Fuckin' A
27-10-2003 22:24
shard shard is a male
Cool Tourist

Registration Date: 20-11-2003

well the quality of the sample doesn't do anything for it. I couldn't really listen to it straight through because that plus bad speakers = not good. I did skip around and can tell you put alot of work into it. It sounds like parts of it are too cluttered but that could be the quality of the clip.

That aside in general it reminds me of the nintendo type of hardcore techno that came out alot around the time hhc and such came out...which is both good and bad. I did hear parts of it that sounded really cool...some good piano lines and some cool beats here and there. If you want to send me a HQ version of it some time I'd be interested in listening to it.

__
http://shard.netdojo.com/ <mix inside
20-11-2003 23:07 Homepage of shard
Eskil Eskil is a male
Producer

Registration Date: 25-11-2003

damn rave'n bass hahahaha shizzle

hmmz somthing funny in it hahahahaha those hardcore rave influences mixed with some jungle influences wahahahahaha damn.

wouldn't play it but it is fun :p

gives me an ironic feel when i listend to it
26-11-2003 21:03
stino stino is a male
Player

images/avatars/avatar-237.gif

Registration Date: 13-07-2003

it's too full dude

too many loud loops and no detail

not my style really ( and i'm not only into dnb )

it sounds like you are the happiest man in the world;...

Wink

__
www.myspace.com/stinomg
www.myspace.com/circlelogicband
27-11-2003 10:28 Homepage of stino
shard shard is a male
Cool Tourist

Registration Date: 20-11-2003

so I have a question...are all of the melodies and piano lines done yourself? Or are they rips from other things?

I think if it was tamed and structured more...it could be a pretty good bouncey techno song. Hit me up.

__
http://shard.netdojo.com/ <mix inside
29-11-2003 01:09 Homepage of shard
federalnoise
Producer

Hi man, yes everything is originally structured, and i realise like was said it is overloaded with melodies... This couldn't be helped at the time. It's something in the coffee...

__
Fuckin' A
29-11-2003 16:43
drumnbass.be forum » Production » Tunes » Federalnoise - Angelface