drumnbass.be forum

drumnbass.be forum » Drumnbass scene » Offtopic banter » Looking for a tune for the intro for my website
Go to the bottom of this page Looking for a tune for the intro for my website
Author

Registration Date: 30-09-2006

Hi there hows it going? First off, I'm not sure wether this is the right category to put this thread in but its worth a shot.

Basically I am looking for somone to donate me a drum & bass tune to be feature on the intro sequence to my website. I'm a graphic designer and I'm setting up an online portfolio.

Basically I am after a theme of this scenario:-

There is a space shuttle in orbit far away from planet earths conducting experiments to induce a new web revolution. It all goes to pot when a meteor hits one of the jets and jogs the space shuttle. The equipment within the shuttle gets shuffled around and chemicals and such mix in a deadly way creating my website mascot "infectascape" which creates an artistic form of terror where every the mascot goes. If anyone has a tune already that I can use for free [you will be credited without a doubt] then let me know please. Thanks in advance.

P.S- I dont have enough producing knowledge to whip up a decent tune, thats why I'm asking for you guys to help.

Cheers!
30-09-2006 16:57 Homepage of infectascape
@1$-)
unregistered
fuckin hell.

"There is a space shuttle in orbit far away from planet earths conducting experiments to induce a new web revolution. It all goes to pot when a meteor hits one of the jets and jogs the space shuttle. The equipment within the shuttle gets shuffled around and chemicals and such mix in a deadly way creating my website mascot "infectascape" which creates an artistic form of terror where every the mascot goes"

so u want dark? chilled? heavy? jump up?

u want loops? if not how long do u want it?

ill do it for 300£ Big Grin or you can build me a website
30-09-2006 18:12
infectascape infectascape is a male

Registration Date: 30-09-2006

Kind of weird how I want it. .. I want it to start off very mellow, while I introduce the situation of the scenes within the animation, then I want a drop to sort of like stutter and jog in then drop. I like your drop on your Coffee Monsta tune at 1 minute 50 seconds, I wouldnt mind that looping for the drop for about 30 odd seconds ... then everything calming down. then like the last 10 seconds I wanna have chopped up as a loop that will be constantly played for the website interface.

I'll make you a shit hot website if you help me out here.

Have you got msn or any other IM program so we can chat more about this?

Appreciate your help man!
30-09-2006 21:10 Homepage of infectascape
@1$-)
unregistered
check your private messages.

is the site up anywhere yet?
30-09-2006 21:41
drumnbass.be forum » Drumnbass scene » Offtopic banter » Looking for a tune for the intro for my website