drumnbass.be forum

drumnbass.be forum » Production » Software » Fruity Loops - FL Studio » ReWiring through AP6
Go to the bottom of this page ReWiring through AP6
Author
Philthy McNasty Philthy McNasty is a male
Florida DnB Masta!

images/avatars/avatar-2723.jpg

Registration Date: 23-07-2006

Helpfulness rating: 
24 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 6.00

Ok....I am having a slight problem. I am trying to get Hydra to rewire through Acid Pro, but it wont let me for some reason. Also, I have a shit load of VSTis that arent showing up on FL VST screen. I am confused, I just started seriously messing around with FL this week, and I dont know much about it. Any help??

__
http://www.myspace.com/philthydubbish
20-09-2006 16:04 Homepage of Philthy McNasty
baz baz is a male

images/avatars/avatar-1379.jpg

Registration Date: 19-02-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
23 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 5.96

just checkin ;
did u press the scan button in fl before tryin to find the vst's ; if not u deff should

__
"shotgun ; slammin in yo chestpiece ; blaw"
20-09-2006 16:38 Homepage of baz
baz baz is a male

images/avatars/avatar-1379.jpg

Registration Date: 19-02-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
23 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 5.96

quote:
Originally posted by iKoN
I just started seriously messing around with FL this week, and I dont know much about it. Any help??

add me if u want wietplante@hotmail.com ; i think i know pretty much all there is to know bout fl Big Grin

__
"shotgun ; slammin in yo chestpiece ; blaw"
20-09-2006 16:39 Homepage of baz
Florida DnB Masta!

Helpfulness rating: 

Dude I have looked every where for a scan button. Where is that shiznit. Please leave detailed description where its at. Thanks Baz

__
20-09-2006 17:29 Homepage of Philthy McNasty
Dreamer
Tourist

Registration Date: 21-10-2004

dude, everytime you add new VSTi to VST folder in FL Studio run FL Studio>>>Channels>>>Add One>>>More>>>Refresh (bottom right)

if any new VST is detected it will show in red and you will have to tick it for it to appear in main list of VSTs, hope it makes sense.
21-09-2006 09:39
Paki Paki is a male
Cool Steppa

Registration Date: 03-04-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
6 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.50

quote:
Originally posted by Dreamer
dude, everytime you add new VSTi to VST folder in FL Studio run FL Studio>>>Channels>>>Add One>>>More>>>Refresh (bottom right)

if any new VST is detected it will show in red and you will have to tick it for it to appear in main list of VSTs, hope it makes sense.

That`s the button but just checking... did you copy/paste the .dll files in the plug ins directory in FL Studio Confused
04-10-2006 23:27
Florida DnB Masta!

Helpfulness rating: 

quote:
Originally posted by Dreamer

That was 3 months ago. I was new and still am new to producing so i was just asking. I figured it out when baZ told me whats up. Thanks though

__
04-10-2006 23:33 Homepage of Philthy McNasty
drumnbass.be forum » Production » Software » Fruity Loops - FL Studio » ReWiring through AP6