drumnbass.be forum

drumnbass.be forum » Drumnbass scene » Offtopic banter » Watch out with mySpace: your tunes can be downloaded...
Go to the bottom of this page Watch out with mySpace: your tunes can be downloaded...
Author
2161... the future.

images/avatars/avatar-3255.jpg

Registration Date: 30-12-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
40 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.70

I read in this slashdot posting that there´s a tool to DL any myspace tune, even if DLing is not allowed by the author, so if you have such a profile and don´t want people to DL your tracks then get them offline or post very low bitrate versions or just short clips.

On the other hand Devil now I can DL some of my favourite tracks on there Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

__
Check my soundcloud (exclusive tracks on there)
17-09-2006 15:30 Homepage of BattleDrone
Greyone Greyone is a male
Master Producer

images/avatars/avatar-3078.jpg

Registration Date: 01-04-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
20 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.10

quote:
Current Status: NOT WORKING - as of 9/16/2006 the Gopher stopped working. I am working to fix it. Try back later.

Frown
17-09-2006 18:51
Philthy McNasty Philthy McNasty is a male
Florida DnB Masta!

images/avatars/avatar-2723.jpg

Registration Date: 23-07-2006

Helpfulness rating: 
24 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 6.00

quote:
Originally posted by BattleDrone
I read in this slashdot posting that there´s a tool to DL any myspace tune, even if DLing is not allowed by the author, so if you have such a profile and don´t want people to DL your tracks then get them offline or post very low bitrate versions or just short clips.

On the other hand Devil now I can DL some of my favourite tracks on there Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

^^^^ Tisk Tisk Tisk ^^^^^ Evil nah I am just fucking with ya.....If you start dl shit grab me TC - Nut in your eye Big Grin Drummer Drummer

__
http://www.myspace.com/philthydubbish
17-09-2006 19:02 Homepage of Philthy McNasty
Arkitekt Arkitekt is a male
Brain Fried Amen Bastard

Registration Date: 13-06-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
11 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 7.82

quote:
Originally posted by greyone
quote:
Current Status: NOT WORKING - as of 9/16/2006 the Gopher stopped working. I am working to fix it. Try back later.

Frown

yeah i noticed that too..
Roll Eyes

__
VIRB

DARKLAND144
DARKLAND115
18-09-2006 03:51 Homepage of Arkitekt
drumnbass.be forum » Drumnbass scene » Offtopic banter » Watch out with mySpace: your tunes can be downloaded...