drumnbass.be forum

drumnbass.be forum » Production » Software » Fruity Loops - FL Studio » Fl studio 4
Go to the bottom of this page Fl studio 4
Author
jos-productions jos-productions is a male
Producer

images/avatars/avatar-129.jpg

Registration Date: 13-07-2003

a program from Belgium itselves!

Incredable handy program with lot's of effects and beeps and blips.

I only make loops with it, and for that it is a very nice program.

ps; the scratsher is also very nice.

__
put it on.
14-10-2003 23:11 Homepage of jos-productions
thechronic thechronic is a male
admin

images/avatars/avatar-2146.jpg

Registration Date: 01-11-2002

Helpfulness rating: 
38 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.68

Fruity Loops? Didn't know it was Belgian... Nice if it is! I see they have a demo version online too now Bigup

__
If you find spam on the site, please hit the button and select my name. I'll personally kick it to the murky depths of hell where it belongs! Devil
15-10-2003 04:08 Homepage of thechronic
CharlieVanPelt CharlieVanPelt is a male
Producer

images/avatars/avatar-95.gif

Registration Date: 18-07-2003

Helpfulness rating: 
2 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 6.50

quote:
Originally posted by jos-productions
ps; the scratsher is also very nice.

Actually, the Wave Traveller is way better. I used it heavily in "Another One Bites The Duck."

Chuck Huh

__
My music page

Latest track: Bad All Day
01-11-2003 03:57 Homepage of CharlieVanPelt
Qbit Qbit is a male
Cool Steppa

images/avatars/avatar-159.gif

Registration Date: 14-11-2003

Helpfulness rating: 
1 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.00

quote:
Originally posted by thechronic
Fruity Loops? Didn't know it was Belgian... Nice if it is! I see they have a demo version online too now Bigup

yeah it is, rumours say it also has something to do with sherman, but i do not actually believe that. would be wikkid tho

__

Drop On Request
16-11-2003 20:37 Homepage of Qbit
federalnoise
Producer

images/avatars/avatar-166.jpg

Registration Date: 15-09-2003

Ahh the loops Smile Flstudio Pro is a truly amazing piece of music software imo. All my recent work was made using it. There is quite a difference between the standard and pro versions, as far as sound quality is concerned. All things considered, it is the friendliest stoftware studio i have used to date. The only other program that can give fruity a run for it's money is Cakewalk's Project 5 imo. Although I understand the concept behing using programs such as Reason, I found the step sequencer a bit tricky, and the interface a little bland. However all these softwares are as good as one another in the right hands. I love the warning on the fruity box. Extreme volumes may cause ear trauma... True that, I spent 3 days with tinitus when writing giggler...

__
Fuckin' A
16-11-2003 22:12
drumnbass.be forum » Production » Software » Fruity Loops - FL Studio » Fl studio 4