drumnbass.be forum

drumnbass.be forum » Drumnbass scene » Offtopic banter » Aowww fukin AAAOOOWWW!!!!
Go to the bottom of this page Aowww fukin AAAOOOWWW!!!!
Author
Hetty Jakes Pretentious Cheese Wog

images/avatars/avatar-2012.jpg

Registration Date: 14-06-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
13 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.69

Alreeet, I guess Im lookin for a bit of sympathy.

Today I broke my fucking collar bone mountain boarding.

Ive never been very good at board sports. more of a MTB and BMX person. But recently a mate of mine got a mountain board and weve both been getting quite into it.

Been trying steeper and steeper hills and going faster and faster, and I guess Ive found my limit.

I hit the dirt with a massive fukin thump and straight away was in agony.

1 trip to the hospital later, Ive got a sling round my neck and Im dosed up to the eyeballs in codine. Still in fukin agony!!

The worst thing though, Its on my right side so I cant write, roll a cigarette, and worst of all, I CANT USE A MOUSE!!!!!! Ive been trying left handed but its messing up my brain already. typing takes an age too.

Im so fucking pissed off, Im not gonna be able to make music (easily) for 6 weeks.

AAGGHHHHH!!!!!!

WMountain boards are seriously dangerous, word of warning, use with extream caution!!!!

Has anyone else ever used one of these things?
23-08-2006 03:59
Surya Surya is a male
The Robot

images/avatars/avatar-1127.gif

Registration Date: 04-11-2002

Helpfulness rating: 
44 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.27

quote:
Originally posted by TechDiff
I cant roll a cigarette

Isn't that supposed to be positive?

__
"In dnb you should make people jump not swim"
- Pieter Frenssen 2004

23-08-2006 07:26 Homepage of Surya
TechDiff

Helpfulness rating: 

lol. Maybe I should use it as an excuse to give up. But ATM im pretty stressed out and nicotine is really helping.

At least Im not working for 6 weeks!! Big Grin If I can get to grips with using my left hand for the mouse, then I'll be able to a lot of stuff done.
23-08-2006 12:06
Yawn Yawn is a male
Sponsor

images/avatars/avatar-2715.jpg

Registration Date: 25-01-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
11 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.27

quote:
lol. Maybe I should use it as an excuse to give up. But ATM im pretty stressed out and nicotine is really helping.

At least Im not working for 6 weeks!! Big Grin If I can get to grips with using my left hand for the mouse, then I'll be able to a lot of stuff done.

Maybe using your left hand for producing will help you unlock a different side of your brain.....

when I had really bad RSI in my right hand I had to use the mouse with my left. Admittedly it wasn't to hard to get used to beacuse im left handed anyway and very ambidextrous, but it wasnt my normal hand. In using the other hand I felt a strange sense of ignited creativity that I hadn't felt for a while. I dont know if it's just a change from the norm that sparked it or whether when your using the other hand your more in touch with a different side of the brain Knownothing Im not sure Smile
23-08-2006 13:07
baz baz is a male

images/avatars/avatar-1379.jpg

Registration Date: 19-02-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
23 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 5.96

quote:

Has anyone else ever used one of these things?

yep ; kinda do all kinds of board an bike sports ;
never broke anything tho' Big Grin ;but i probably did lose some braincells over concussions My Mistake

__
"shotgun ; slammin in yo chestpiece ; blaw"
23-08-2006 13:31 Homepage of baz
Philthy McNasty Philthy McNasty is a male
Florida DnB Masta!

images/avatars/avatar-2723.jpg

Registration Date: 23-07-2006

Helpfulness rating: 
24 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 6.00

quote:
Originally posted by baz
quote:

never broke anything tho' Big Grin

Now that you said that I give you two weeks, and your gonna be posting something, about breaking something Big Grin

__
http://www.myspace.com/philthydubbish
24-08-2006 09:09 Homepage of Philthy McNasty
TechDiff

Helpfulness rating: 

quote:
Originally posted by iKoN
quote:
Originally posted by baz
quote:

never broke anything tho' Big Grin

Now that you said that I give you two weeks, and your gonna be posting something, about breaking something Big Grin

Yeah. It always scares me when people say theyve never broken anything. Makes me think that theyre gonna really fuck themselves up in the future, like saving it all up for one big pain session.
24-08-2006 13:04
cynik cynik is a male
Cp6uja

Registration Date: 15-03-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
49 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 7.86

Murphy's Law?

__
https://soundcloud.com/tsai-vidro-voves
24-08-2006 13:08 Homepage of cynik
sinful_stroke sinful_stroke is a male
Cool Tourist

Registration Date: 15-06-2005

Been mountainboarding for a few years now , didn't broke anything so far but I must say that after allmost every weekend i get home with some bumps and scratches.... for now I can't properly move my left shoulder 'cause it hurts a little bit + my richt leg has this strange limp when I try to get up...just a few reactions from a bad impact, its all about one thing

"master the art of falling' Wink

recover well and don't stop 'cause off some stupid accident , hope you'll be able to move your mouse soon!

greetz
24-08-2006 14:31 Homepage of sinful_stroke
drumnbass.be forum » Drumnbass scene » Offtopic banter » Aowww fukin AAAOOOWWW!!!!