drumnbass.be forum

drumnbass.be forum » Drumnbass scene » Offtopic banter » Like coca-cola? read this!!!
Go to the bottom of this page Like coca-cola? read this!!!
Author
Ghost

images/avatars/avatar-1834.gif

Registration Date: 30-05-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
19 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.74

WATER

75% of Americans are chronically dehydrated. (This likely applies to half the world population.)

In 37% of Americans, the thirst mechanism is so weak that it is often mistaken for hunger.

Even MILD dehydration will slow down one's metabolism as much as 3%.

One glass of water will shut down midnight hunger pangs for almost 100% of the dieters studied (in a University of Washington study).

Lack of water is the ..1 trigger of daytime fatigue.

Preliminary research indicates that 8 to 10 glasses of water a day could significantly ease back and joint pain for up to 80% of sufferers.

A mere 2% drop in body water can trigger fuzzy short-term memory, trouble with basic math, and difficulty focusing on the computer screen or on a printed page.

Drinking 5 glasses of water daily decreases the risk of colon cancer by 45%, plus it can slash the risk of breast cancer by 79%, and one is 50% less likely to develop bladder cancer.

COKE

In many states the highway patrol carries two gallons of Coke in the trunk to remove blood from the highway after a car accident.

You can put a T-bone steak in a bowl of Coke and it will be gone in two days.

To clean a toilet: Pour a can of Coca-Cola into the toilet bowl and let the "real thing" sit for one hour, then flush clean. The citric acid in Coke removes stains from vitreous china.

To remove rust spots from chrome car bumpers: Rub the bumper with a rumpled-up piece of aluminum foil dipped in Coca-Cola.

To clean corrosion from car battery terminals: Pour a can of Coca-Cola over the terminals to bubble away the corrosion.

To loosen a rusted bolt: Applying a cloth soaked in Coca-Cola to the rusted bolt for several minutes.

To bake a moist ham: Empty a can of Coca-Cola into the baking pan, wrap the ham in aluminum foil, and bake. Thirty minutes before the ham is finished, remove the foil, allowing the drippings to mix with the Coke for a sumptuous brown gravy.

To remove grease from clothes: Empty a can of Coke into a load of greasy clothes, add detergent, and run through a regular cycle. The Coca-Cola will help loosen grease stains.

Coke will also clean road haze from your windshield.

FOR YOUR INFORMATION:

The active ingredient in Coke is phosphoric acid. Its pH is 2.8. It will dissolve a nail in about four days. Phosphoric acid also leaches calcium from bones and is a major contributor to the rising increase in osteoporosis.

To carry Coca-Cola syrup (the concentrate) the commercial truck must use the "Hazardous Material" place cards reserved for highly corrosive materials.

The distributors of Coke have been using it to clean the engines of their trucks for about 20 years!

Now the question is, would YOU like a glass of water or Coke?

__
WWW.SOUNDCLOUD.COM/VOLATILE-PSYCLE

08-08-2006 15:46 Homepage of D2o
cynik cynik is a male
Cp6uja

Registration Date: 15-03-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
49 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 7.86

it also helps teeth and hair to fall off too soon and melts bones in your body

__
https://soundcloud.com/tsai-vidro-voves
08-08-2006 16:01 Homepage of cynik
D2o D2o is a male
Ghost

Helpfulness rating: 

quote:
Originally posted by Dj Jimmy C

The active ingredient in Coke is phosphoric acid. Its pH is 2.8. It will dissolve a nail in about four days. Phosphoric acid also leaches calcium from bones

Big Grin

__

08-08-2006 16:03 Homepage of D2o
cynik cynik is a male
Cp6uja

Helpfulness rating: 

couldn't bother to read it all Smile

__
08-08-2006 16:04 Homepage of cynik
D2o D2o is a male
Ghost

Helpfulness rating: 

your getting lazy like me Big Grin

__

08-08-2006 16:04 Homepage of D2o
Surya Surya is a male
The Robot

images/avatars/avatar-1127.gif

Registration Date: 04-11-2002

Helpfulness rating: 
44 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.27

Now I know why I really never liked Coke Smile

__
"In dnb you should make people jump not swim"
- Pieter Frenssen 2004

08-08-2006 17:24 Homepage of Surya
Muad'Dib Muad'Dib is a male
Andrejnalin

images/avatars/avatar-2169.jpg

Registration Date: 02-12-2003

Helpfulness rating: 
18 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.50

And imagine, I was cocacola addict... I've quit about 3 years ago, man, that was hard. Even now, if I drink a single glass, I notice how my desire for coca cola rises up very fast... I wonder what they put into it, must be real coke.

__
Thinking about becoming an Image-Line/FL Studio customer? Want a 10% reduction in price? Use this affiliate link:

http://affiliate.image-line.com/BADEBDG473

There is no such thing without its opposite
-Bene Gesserit
08-08-2006 17:29 Homepage of Muad'Dib
Surya Surya is a male
The Robot

Helpfulness rating: 

I never got the whole coke addiction thing... What's so great about it?

__
- Pieter Frenssen 2004

08-08-2006 17:33 Homepage of Surya
Friscko Friscko is a male
Aron Tinnitus

images/avatars/avatar-2291.gif

Registration Date: 12-03-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
19 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 7.74

Pepsi or stfu Big Grin

the whole "ooh, coca-cola is an acid and it can burn away stuff" sounds a lot like an urban legend to though...if it really was that dangerous to drink they wouldnt be allowed to sell it

__

www.myspace.com/arontinnitus
www.myspace.com/djfriscko
08-08-2006 17:42 Homepage of Friscko
cynik cynik is a male
Cp6uja

Helpfulness rating: 

how naive!

open your eyes dude

what if the directors of coca-cola are the same people that set the standards?

__
08-08-2006 18:17 Homepage of cynik
Friscko Friscko is a male
Aron Tinnitus

images/avatars/avatar-2291.gif

Registration Date: 12-03-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
19 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 7.74

have people ever died from drinking coca cola?

__

www.myspace.com/arontinnitus
www.myspace.com/djfriscko
08-08-2006 18:33 Homepage of Friscko
Emblem-X Emblem-X is a male
Master Producer

images/avatars/avatar-232.jpg

Registration Date: 10-11-2002

Helpfulness rating: 
6 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.33

quote:
Originally posted by Muad'Dib
And imagine, I was cocacola addict... I've quit about 3 years ago, man, that was hard. Even now, if I drink a single glass, I notice how my desire for coca cola rises up very fast... I wonder what they put into it, must be real coke.

lost and lost of sugar, just to get that low ph-value up to a drinkable beverage.. and caffeine ofcourse.. quite addictive drink, like 2 years ago I had 8 cans of cola every day, I liked the energy and awakeness i got from it..

I almost stopped drinking it now, switched to iced tea if i want something with taste or else plain water.

__

08-08-2006 18:43 Homepage of Emblem-X
Andrejnalin

Helpfulness rating: 

quote:
Originally posted by Surya

I was talking about how bad it is Big Grin

__
Thinking about becoming an Image-Line/FL Studio customer? Want a 10% reduction in price? Use this affiliate link:

-Bene Gesserit
08-08-2006 18:53 Homepage of Muad'Dib
TechDiff
Hetty Jakes Pretentious Cheese Wog

images/avatars/avatar-2012.jpg

Registration Date: 14-06-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
13 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.69

Thats not even the half of it!

Because of the high sugar levels in Coke, as with many soft drinks. To much can lead to diabetes, blindness and anxiety attcks. I knew one guy who drank about 2 litres of the stuff a day, he lost the feeling in his arms and suffered from severe panic attacks. Ended up having to go to hospital for a couple of days.

All the facts about how corrosive coke is are true. Ive tried a few of them myself, like dissolving nails in glasses of it, and it did work.

Thats just the acid and sugar, thets not forget about the huge amounts of caffine in Coke, and all the numerous heart problems that caffine can cause.

Also the ingredinats used in Diet coke as sugar substitutes are said to be carcinogens and as bad, if not worse for you than sugar.

The way coke is maunfactured is rediculous as well. Apparently it takes 3 litres of water to make 1 litre of coke syrup (if you include sanitsiation of equiptment and personel) which is pointless.

Ive read about a coke factory in India which was built directly above a natural underground resevoir which was used as the primary sounce of water. However the resevoir was also the primary sounce of water for the many villages nearby, people who's lives depend on the availability of water. Since the factory was built, the averadge depth of a well in the area has dropped by nearly 20 meters in 5 years. Forcing people to dig deeper and deeper to try and find water for themselves and their families. This is a result of the factory using up so much water which isnt ever returned into the local eco-system.

I wouldve thought the reason this happens is fairly obvious to everybody except the most naive.

Just imagine the political clowt that a huge company like coca cola has. The amount of money they make means they can have a dozen lobbyist who sole occup[ation is to make sure that they're always prospering. Any attempt to change the way that coca cola works would be met with a lot of political muscle.

The kitchen I work in sells coke, its about £1:50 per glass. If you work that down to trade price, its about 90p. Enough syrup for I glass is though to cost coca cola approximately 0.1p. I'd say that was a more than healthy profit margin. I'm fairly certain that this doesnt go supporting the areas where they've happily turned up and depleated water supplies to a horrifying level. The money goes towards amassing an even bigger company profile and employing expensive lobbyists and lawyer to protect their intrests.

You would honestly be amazed at quite how much these soft drink companies own. Heres a pepsi bassed example. In the UK their is a company called Whitebread which owns the UK franchise for (amongst other things) Pizza Hut, weatherspoons pubs, and Costa coffee which are all high earning companies. In tern, White bread is owned by a larger company called Tri-Corp who also own (amongst other things) The Uk franchise for KFC and (I think) Burger king. And guess who owns Tri-corp, yup... Pepsi. Pepsi is bottled by a company called Cadbury-schweppes, and as of 98, everything that Cadbury-schweppes sells outside the US is sold through Coca Cola. That a whole lot o' money. (I think its about 10% of the groups total profit which includes all other products like cadburys chocolate, various mint companies, aswell as some anti smoking products like gums and patches)

As you can see, There is so much to be lost IF Coke was shown to be what it is, which is why they put so much effort into stopping it from happening.

I personally dont drink any caffine any more. Its way to bad for you. I dont ever drink Coke, pepsi etc. All I drink is fruit juice, De-caf tea, and pleanty of water
08-08-2006 19:32
equipped equipped is a male
tired

images/avatars/avatar-2339.jpg

Registration Date: 20-05-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
22 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.23

fucking dirty coke....i am wiser now.

__
Space
08-08-2006 19:38
Andrejnalin

Helpfulness rating: 

TechDiff always has big analytical texts to show off Big Grin Kidding, thanx for the review.

__

-Bene Gesserit
08-08-2006 19:51 Homepage of Muad'Dib
D2o D2o is a male
Ghost

Helpfulness rating: 

quote:
I wonder what they put into it, must be real coke.

it was reral coke, until 1903.
it used to have coca plant in it(same once as concaine comes from) hense the name

my mum and dad have a replica of an old Coca-cola poster and the slogan on it is "relieves fatigue"

__

08-08-2006 19:51 Homepage of D2o
Andrejnalin

Helpfulness rating: 

Well, I think that they put something else nowadays, something less addictive but still a drug. Did you know about the powder secret?

Every country can produce coca cola with their own ingrediends. But the powder is taken strictly from the states, by a secure sealed trains!! No way we can find out what that is...

cunts

__

-Bene Gesserit
08-08-2006 19:53 Homepage of Muad'Dib
D2o D2o is a male
Ghost

Helpfulness rating: 

the dirty fuckers.

can you imagine what the syrup taste like?!?!
you would probably be up for a week or 2 Shocked

__

08-08-2006 20:10 Homepage of D2o
Surya Surya is a male
The Robot

Helpfulness rating: 

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Surya

I was talking about how bad it is Big Grin

Yeah, but what's so great about it that all those people get addicted?

__
- Pieter Frenssen 2004

08-08-2006 21:08 Homepage of Surya
Pages (2): [1] 2 next »
drumnbass.be forum » Drumnbass scene » Offtopic banter » Like coca-cola? read this!!!