drumnbass.be forum » Production » Software » Buzz
Go to the bottom of this page Buzz
Author
admin

images/avatars/avatar-2146.jpg

Registration Date: 01-11-2002

Helpfulness rating: 
38 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.68

I'd like to make my contribution to the compo with Buzz. I've looked at the site but there are so many possibilities I don't know where to start... any suggestions for good sample players, effects etc... ??

__
If you find spam on the site, please hit the button and select my name. I'll personally kick it to the murky depths of hell where it belongs! Devil
04-12-2002 23:51 Homepage of thechronic
-J- -J- is a male
Big Bad Battyman

Registration Date: 15-11-2002

Helpfulness rating: 
4 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.25

well i started out with buzz a lil while ago, but never got really into it now i have reason ...
but the matilde tracker, the pearl drum on itself should already get you moving, don't know too much of the other synths so can't help you there ...
from the effects i know the ninja delay has a kool sound, and that the EQ's are quite OK, ...

but still, since i have Reason, i don't want anything else no more ...

__
It's a spiritual thing !

05-12-2002 07:48
Surya Surya is a male
The Robot

images/avatars/avatar-1127.gif

Registration Date: 04-11-2002

Helpfulness rating: 
44 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.27

For playing samples: Matilde tracker
Filters: Jeskola Filter
Chrous: HD ChorD
Pitch Shifter: TunaMan
Reverb: HallyVerb or SonicVerb
Delay: Jescola CrossDelay
Stereo Spread: Cheepo Spread

This should get you going

Don't forget to use the Lee Dragon mono to stereo patcher first to get stereo versions of the Jeskola Filter and TunaMan and so

__
"In dnb you should make people jump not swim"
- Pieter Frenssen 2004

05-12-2002 11:31 Homepage of Surya
ZePain ZePain is a male
B-Yayo

images/avatars/avatar-20.jpg

Registration Date: 19-11-2002

Helpfulness rating: 
1 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 7.00

I'm getting there , it's still chinese for me , trying to understand the tutorial nowadays Smile

__
-Shape The Future-

myspace.com/universoulwithaneye
25-01-2003 17:15
djBusby djBusby is a male
Cool Tourist

Registration Date: 08-03-2003

I've been using buzz since the end of 2000, and I know it like the back of my hand.
so far as synths, the M series and the Void series of synths are truly awesome, and I use them all the time. I think you'll also find Infector to be a favorite. Kyrie is amazing and has huge potential, but it's reallly hard to use, as there are a million parameters. I suggest messing around with all the synths to discover new sounds. So far as samplers, I use Matilde stereo in every single one of my songs, and that's the only sampler I use. It's the best.
FX... Sonicverb is my favorite reverb by far, but some of the others are cool too. I use Phatman for my chorus. I use Tunaman for my pitchshifting. Delay: Ninja, Panzer, and Cross delay cover everything. So far as distortion, man everything sounds different you just gotta find your taste from the loads of dist. machines. Hmm.... Automaton 2Pole is the filter I use, almost exclusively. Dynamics Processing is tricky... they aren't top quality. Jupiter2 at the end of your fx chains into master can, if manipulated correctly, be an awesome and extremely powerful mastering tool. Umm... That's all I can think of mentioning right now, if you have any questions ask. Smile

-dj Busby
http://deadeyedj.iuma.com
08-03-2003 08:17
thechronic thechronic is a male
admin

images/avatars/avatar-2146.jpg

Registration Date: 01-11-2002

Helpfulness rating: 
38 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.68

Welcome djBusby!! Great to have you aboard as you seem a knowledgeable dude Bigup

__
If you find spam on the site, please hit the button and select my name. I'll personally kick it to the murky depths of hell where it belongs! Devil
08-03-2003 16:08 Homepage of thechronic
ZARk ZARk is a male
Cool Producer

Helpfulness rating: 
2 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 4.50

Can you like use Cubase as a sequencer ?
even using it thru midi or something ?

__
oooooo yeeeeeeeeeah.
08-03-2003 19:59 Homepage of ZARk
Surya Surya is a male
The Robot

images/avatars/avatar-1127.gif

Helpfulness rating: 
44 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.27

Buzz now also exists as a VST plugin, so you can use it IN Cubase Bigup

__