drumnbass.be forum

drumnbass.be forum » DJ booth » Radio shows » border Live @ revoltagerecordings.com Tuesdays 20h - 22h
Go to the bottom of this page border Live @ revoltagerecordings.com Tuesdays 20h - 22h
Author
Cool Steppa

images/avatars/avatar-1241.gif

Registration Date: 20-05-2004

A few weeks ago I joined a young internet radio station from the UK, revoltage recordings
You can find their websteck here

Every tuesday from 20h till 22h CET (19h till 21h GMT) it's my turn to deliver the goodies Rinse

This week will be the last show hosted in Hilversum (untill the new schoolyear), so it'll still be a selection of some older stuff in my collection (most of my newer stuff resides in Belgium...).
check it out here

Normally my shows are very variated, but since I don't plan anything ahead, I cannot give you any warranties Big Grin

If someone wants to know how to host a show from a linux OS, I figured out how to stream to a shoutcast server (I had to Wink )

Enjoy
27-06-2006 17:44
border border is a male
Cool Steppa

appearently I dont find the time to promote it every week, but the show sure is on every week Big Grin
So catch me later tonight from 20h till 22h CET

http://revoltagerecordings.com:8012/listen.pls

Normally this time will be a show without any problems Wink
I have a hardwired connection to the internet right now, and problems with left channel dropping out should be solved :pray:

And it will be the first time the show will be hosted on my new (2nd hand though) mixer (Ecler Nuo 5)!!!!!!!!

So everything should go smooooooth Cool

enjoy
18-07-2006 17:37
border border is a male
Cool Steppa

tune in again tonight Wink

show will run probably till after 23h
there's nobody behind me, so why not Big Grin

enjoy
25-07-2006 08:59
drumnbass.be forum » DJ booth » Radio shows » border Live @ revoltagerecordings.com Tuesdays 20h - 22h