drumnbass.be forum

drumnbass.be forum » Production » Shop » Your Chance To Catch Up With DnB-History!!!
Go to the bottom of this page Your Chance To Catch Up With DnB-History!!!
Author
Lawless

images/avatars/avatar-72.jpg

Registration Date: 09-04-2003

Especially the younger cats are given the opportunity to expand their collection with some must haves!!!

And it goes a little something like this:

Johnny L - Sawtooth Limited 5x10" box-set including "PIPER"! -classic-

tracklist

bidding starts at 50 euro -> I've got 50. 55?

sleeve is slightly worn at the sides and corners. Vinyl is mint!

Johnny L - Magnetic 6x12" including Viper (ft. Optical)

tracklist

HTFR says: "NO SELL OUT-WICKED LP
Classic 6 piece lp from jonny l features 12 of his best tracks from 98, includes classics like see red, 20 degrees, viper & intasound"

bidding starts at 20 euro -> I've got 20. 25?

sleeve is worn at the corners and has com loose at the top. Not torn, just loose. Vinyl is mint!

Roni Size & Reprazent -Watching Windows 12" roni size vocal remix /roni size instrumental remix/ dj die remix

bidding starts at 5 euro

sleeve is mint. Vinyl is near mint/mint!

Roni Size & Reprazent - Brown Paper Bag 12"

tracklist

bidding starts at 5 euro ->I've got 5. 10?

sleeve and vinyl are mint! Sticker in the center of the record is a bit bubbled on one side.

Roni Size & Reprazent - New Forms 4x12" including Brown Paper Bag (not that other limited 5x12") -classic-

tracklist
HTFR says: CLASSIC AWARD WINNING ALBUM

Sleeve is worn at the sides and corners. A bit torn at the bottom. Straight cut though. A strip of scotch tape will do the trick. Vinyl is mint!

Bad Company -The Fear EP 2x12" including "4Days"! :twisted:

tracklist

bidding starts at 15 euro

Sleeve is near mint/mint. Vinyl is nearmint/mint!

Bad Company -Inside The Machine 5x12" -classic- That "Oxygen (the drilla killa)" and "Hunter" track!!! :shock:

tracklist
HTFR says: JUNGLE CREW THIS ONES FOR YOU!
Bad company just can't help themselves - stick them in a studio and every single time its a classic. Inside the machine includes nitrous, brain-scan and oxygen

bidding starts at 30 euro -> I've got 30. 35?

Sleeve is slightly worn on sides and corners. 3 Innersleeves are slightly torn. Vinyl is near mint/mint!

Bad Company -Shot Down On Safari 4x12" including "Torpedo"!

tracklist
HTFR says:RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINSE OUUUUUUUUT
Bad company are fast becoming one of the most sought after dnb outfits of all time. Shot down on safari only reaffirms their position, with some massive tunes that are shaking the screws out of bassbins on dancefloors across the uk and the world

Sleeve is near mint. Vinyl is mint!

Ed Rush & Optical -Wormhole 5x12" -aaaah yiiieeeaaah-

tracklist
HTFR says:AN ESSENTIAL D&B PURCHASE
Re-pressed by demand in a very limited quantity, this seminal d&b album from ed rush & optical has influenced many d&b artists around today & paved the way for some of the hottest upcoming producers at the moment. This is a limited one off re-press so when it's gone there will be no more! if you don't already own a copy then you have to buy this & if you do already have one then it's probably best to get another copy just incase!
(I'm selling a first press btw)
bidding starts at 30 euro

Sleeve is near mint. Vinyl is mint!

Ed Rush & Optical -The Creeps 5x12"

tracklist
HTFR says:A JUNGALIST MASSACRE OF AN ALBUM!
Killer drum & bass album from ed rush and optical, crushing all opposition with all time master tunes like pacman

bidding starts at 20 euro

Sleeve is near mint/mint. Vinyl is mint! Inner fold-out artwork by Optical still in mint condition and included!

V/A -Artcore 4 4x12" Also including Johnny L's "Piper" and a some more classic tracks by legendary producers (oa matrix, krust, optical, andy c, digital & spirit...!

tracklist

Bidding starts at 15 euro -> I've got 20. 25?

Sleeve is near mint/mint. Vinyl is near mint/mint!

Ok this is the first load. More comin' up later today. Got some other stuff to do now :wink: Pictures will be added and specifications too.

IMPORTANT: I'M COLLECTING SOME OTHER STUFF AT THE MOMENT AND THIS IS A WAY TO KEEP THAT PAYABLE. THE RECORDS ABOVE WILL BE SOLD AUCTION-WISE. BECAUSE IT'LL RUN ON TWO FORUMS I'LL HAVE TO ASK YOU TO PM OR MAIL YOUR BIDS SO I CAN KEEP UP. END-DATE IS IN ONE WEEK -> 21-06-06 24.00H. GMT

ENJOY

You can find me in Hasselt and Ghent most of the time to make an appointment. Mailing it is also possible, I'll check for the costs.

__
Midleft fka knine
www.jungletactics.com
www.dedkob.com

This post has been edited 13 time(s), it was last edited by knine: 16-06-2006 15:10.

14-06-2006 16:20 Homepage of knine
knine knine is a male
Lawless

images/avatars/avatar-72.jpg

Registration Date: 09-04-2003

Updated!

Thnx to all who PM-ed bids up 'till now.

FYI, I know it ain't "mega-bargains" or "super-cheapos" but on HTFR.com they go at higher prices, without shipping-costs...

fe:

- That Watching Windows 12" -> £ 10 = +14,5 E.!!!
- Brown Paper Bag 12" -> £ 10 = +14,5 E.
- New Forms album -> £ 35 = 51 E. !!!
- The Fear EP -> £ 25 = +36,5 E.!!!
- Artcore 4 -> £ 25 = +36,5 E.

just so you know Wink

__
Midleft fka knine
www.jungletactics.com
www.dedkob.com
16-06-2006 15:12 Homepage of knine
drumnbass.be forum » Production » Shop » Your Chance To Catch Up With DnB-History!!!