drumnbass.be forum

drumnbass.be forum » Drumnbass scene » Track IDs » Noisia Tune.
Go to the bottom of this page Noisia Tune.
Author
tired

images/avatars/avatar-2339.jpg

Registration Date: 20-05-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
22 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.23

It has the Vocal->"When a Dog's On a Leash then a Dog's gonna bite,...when a dog in a ring then a dog's gonna fight."....was just crankin the shit out of it drivin althrough the city,..man that tunes a fuckn heavy duty insane masher Devil ,...feel like quitin producing DnB,...its seriously that fucking good,..was in a state of shock when that shit dropped,...i just don't ever see myself ever becoming a genious like the 3 guy's in Nosia all are,...they have to be,..there just no other way....and bein a genious is something your born with anyway so....yup im fuckn flabbergasted by Noisia 's skills,....anyway want to now name so i can get two copy's,..one for rinsin and one to frame.

__
Space
09-06-2006 23:31
yoeri yoeri is a male
Cool Steppa

images/avatars/avatar-1620.jpg

Registration Date: 27-08-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
2 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.50

thats where's my dogs at - dmx so probably that plus rmx at the end?

you shouldnt quit equipped! there will always be better ppl....youve made great tunes, just keep it up Smile Drummer
10-06-2006 00:05
DJ Hybrid K DJ Hybrid K is a male
Producer

Registration Date: 06-02-2005

the one you heard is probobly "block control VIP" you cant buy it

__
PEACE
10-06-2006 01:48
equipped equipped is a male
tired

Helpfulness rating: 

cheers for the feedback guys,...Noisia are so dam talented ,..its flippin unbelievable when listenin to one of there tunes,...sickest bass i ever heard.

__
Space
10-06-2006 23:56
tired

Helpfulness rating: 

it was off one of the Breezblock shows,..the one they did with Evol Intent and Spor,..anyway,...i think Nosia's the most cutting edge DnB out there,..fuckn powerfull shit those guy's make,..will never stop playin that tune in my car,..that shits a fuckn ritual now,... Devil

__
Space
13-06-2006 01:21
anf0 D anf0 D is a male
CXNT

images/avatars/avatar-1601.jpg

Registration Date: 31-03-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
16 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 6.50

yeah man... noisia make some quality basslines and edits... just all round quality.

__
[R] CentaSpike :: Tracks
15-06-2006 08:02 Homepage of anf0 D
tired

Helpfulness rating: 

no one does it like Noisia,..im still in a state of shock after hearin that mix,..you can really feel the bloody movement in there mashed bass,...like no other,...makes me sick.

__
Space
15-06-2006 09:22
cynik cynik is a male
Cp6uja

Registration Date: 15-03-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
49 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 7.86

I got hooked up and addicted to Noisia the first time I heard 'em. it was the Tomahawk tune (the first that got signed).

Block Control ViP is cool but .. Moonway Renegade (with Mayhem) is what you're after so get your paws on that as quickly as you can, then theres The Tide from the first 12" on their Vision label. the mad techstep combo with Bad Company - Meditation is still one of my favorite dnb tracks

etc.

Noisia are unrivaled, those basses are wicked sounding and rinsing at the same time.. that's not easy thing to achieve

__
https://soundcloud.com/tsai-vidro-voves
15-06-2006 11:03 Homepage of cynik
Glim Glim is a male
Stuck In The Late Nineties

Registration Date: 16-10-2004

Helpfulness rating: 
12 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.17

quote:
Originally posted by cynik
I got hooked up and addicted to Noisia the first time I heard 'em. it was the Tomahawk tune (the first that got signed).

Block Control ViP is cool but .. Moonway Renegade (with Mayhem) is what you're after so get your paws on that as quickly as you can, then theres The Tide from the first 12" on their Vision label. the mad techstep combo with Bad Company - Meditation is still one of my favorite dnb tracks

etc.

Noisia are unrivaled, those basses are wicked sounding and rinsing at the same time.. that's not easy thing to achieve

yea i agree, no-one can touch them to find out its 3 people makes it easier for me to swallow that tunes like this can actually be made by humans!!!

seriously though im really into different people into different styles but the 'hardness' of hardstep jus dont do anything for me compared to what i call proper drumnbass like these guys

roll on the dnb sounds...

respeckt to all hardstep headz tho..

__
My Sounds
15-06-2006 23:19
drumnbass.be forum » Drumnbass scene » Track IDs » Noisia Tune.