drumnbass.be forum

drumnbass.be forum » Drumnbass scene » Party headz » Fri 07/11: [WiCkEd] @JH De Faar
Go to the bottom of this page Fri 07/11: [WiCkEd] @JH De Faar
Author
The Noize Squad

images/avatars/avatar-139.gif

Registration Date: 03-03-2003

Helpfulness rating: 
1 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 10.00

I'll try to make a report as subjective as possible Wink :
The Fonz still has to learn a lot, but he'll get there (he only spinned for half an hour, so it's hard to tell). Pablex vs Sarge was nice, a shame there weren't that much people, but here was a small part of the peeple who were shaking (including me Wink ).
I'll only tell the feeling that I had while spinnin': started out with no one, suddenly there were lots of peepz and there was a big shaking massive, really enjoyed myself altho I was weating like hell)! Then Haste and DOC kicked in, massive set, the place was really filled at that time. Wontime started and did his thing, he even had High Hopes from Tali Shocked , it was a pity tho that peepz started to leave. No one heard Hyke's set, he did it all right, but for a too small crowd. I had the chance to spin one plate before we decided to call it a day, but what a day it was!
Thx Sarge,Inge, Pablex , Chantal, Haste, Doc, Hyke, Wontime, Oxidizer, Iridium, Speedwagon en everyone who was on the frontline for coming over to tha small village of Meerhout and thx -B- for co-organizing this one! See y'all next time!

__
Power to the peaceful

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Scion: 08-11-2003 17:02.

08-11-2003 14:34
-SPeeDWaGoN-
Steppa

images/avatars/avatar-71.gif

Registration Date: 25-05-2003

Helpfulness rating: 
1 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 10.00

idd, good night out:
Scion played some nice tunes if you ask me
Haste was very good: nice tracks and good and tight mixing (normally I don't like some of your mixes but now it was very good)
Wontime did a good job too, pitty about the monitor but it was way too loud if you ask me Confused saw some nice correction techniques by wontime (those are things most Belgium dj's don't do Bigup )
Then we left(pretty wasted Huh )

__
- From dusk till dawn @ Molenhuis (Molenstede) April
- Respect the Breakz @ Phoenix (Westerlo) April
- Urban Takeover @ Silo (Leuven) April 2005 with Total Science & Aphrodite

more tba and tbc Smile )
08-11-2003 18:07 Homepage of -SPeeDWaGoN-
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2]
drumnbass.be forum » Drumnbass scene » Party headz » Fri 07/11: [WiCkEd] @JH De Faar