drumnbass.be forum

drumnbass.be forum » Drumnbass scene » Party headz » &b and techno event that will change Turnhout
Go to the bottom of this page &b and techno event that will change Turnhout
Author

Registration Date: 16-09-2003

Hi there

I'm Yanniek aka beustel from Belgium. With 2 other eventmasters (djeezes & peng) organizing a d&b and techno event here. Part of our show will be a dj battle between some starting d&b dj's. Second part will contain a show of a renowned d&b dj. We heard your mixes and like them very much. So we were wondering if you'd be interested in performing at our event. It's in Turnhout (near the Dutch border). I know that it's pretty far, and this might be a crazy question. But we'd really like you to be there.

The event is still being prepared so there is no rush, I'm just gaining some information about your interests in our proposal. In exchange, we offer you your name on our posters, flyers, website, etc. I know, it's not much, but as I said before, we're organizing this event for dj's that want to break through or want to build up a career. Our event is a good a place as any to do so.

So, let me know what you think pls.

Greetings

contact: yanniek.perron@pandora.be / djeezes@dwaaz.be / stijn@dwaaz.be
16-09-2003 03:59
Surya Surya is a male
The Robot

images/avatars/avatar-1127.gif

Registration Date: 04-11-2002

Helpfulness rating: 
44 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.27

I'm not a DJ, but sounds like a nice conept

__
"In dnb you should make people jump not swim"
- Pieter Frenssen 2004

16-09-2003 08:26 Homepage of Surya
suvcycle suvcycle is a male
jungle boy

images/avatars/avatar-2083.jpg

Registration Date: 03-11-2002

Helpfulness rating: 
1 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 10.00

Nice initiative...

I'm sure it will work out just fine

Cheerz, enjoy yer stay

__
some run from the big guns,
some just run from the sound
16-09-2003 11:12
drumnbass.be forum » Drumnbass scene » Party headz » &b and techno event that will change Turnhout