drumnbass.be forum » Drumnbass scene » Offtopic banter » World Cup
Go to the bottom of this page World Cup
Author
mentalist

images/avatars/avatar-1818.jpg

Registration Date: 17-01-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
8 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.50

Seeing as this is drumnbass.BE I guess there may be a distinct lack of enthusiasm, maybe its rude even to bring it up . . . but what are peoples feelings on whose gonna win this (i guess a lot of you dont even care)?

i think ENGLAND. Drummer With the likes of Peter Crouch upfront (thank FUCK Rooneys injured), and the motivational power of a player manager like Sven, who can withstand? Its one of the many reasons i chose to be born here.

Im also hoping Big Sam Allardyce is the new manager, and that America play Iran - tho i dont even know if its possible for them to even meet before the semis.

rep your endz . . .
02-05-2006 22:30
yoeri yoeri is a male
Cool Steppa

images/avatars/avatar-1620.jpg

Registration Date: 27-08-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
2 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.50

i watch football as much as i can (dont follow our league much tho), so im pretty confident brasil will win unless they fuckup big time
they are just filled with so much talented and experienced players, it cant go wrong!

portugal will do good too, and england definatly too, but they always have a good chance but are beaten by better teams Smile why do you think its a good thing rooney is injured? hes one of the best players england has imo

i hope spain wins cause ill be in spain when the semi and big finals are on Big Grin

damn those exams Frown

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by yoeri: 02-05-2006 23:02.

02-05-2006 23:02
broadside broadside is a male
mentalist

images/avatars/avatar-1818.jpg

Registration Date: 17-01-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
8 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.50

quote:
Originally posted by yoeri
i watch football as much as i can (dont follow our league much tho), so im pretty confident brasil will win unless they fuckup big time
they are just filled with so much talented and experienced players, it cant go wrong!

portugal will do good too, and england definatly too, but they always have a good chance but are beaten by better teams Smile why do you think its a good thing rooney is injured? hes one of the best players england has imo

i hope spain wins cause ill be in spain when the semi and big finals are on Big Grin

damn those exams Frown

sorry just being ineptly sarcastic about crouch and rooney. i think crouch is gonna be the new emile heskey - ie an embarresment to england - although he is impressively tall. but hardly the beautiful game. dont know what the brazilians would make of him, might be a useful secret weapon actually.

and rooney is talismanic, 100per cent, heart on sleeve, play for the shirt stuff - along with being are most outrstanding talent. and with owen a worry as well looks like a crouch and defoe combo, that it just utterly shit.

i genuinely think this englands best chance to win it since ive been born, but losing rooney is a massive blow.

my exams are gonna fuck up pretty much the entire group stages too Evil
03-05-2006 02:06
@1$-)
unregistered
england to win it? im not holding my breath, especially after theyve basically been told their a one man team by the press for the past week. lets hope rooney makes it. problem being hell probably be a fat coke riddled psycho whos gone mental because of all the trappings of fame in four years time when the next one comes round, either that or he will have calmed down and lost that head case vibe that makes him a great player.
03-05-2006 04:03
Surya Surya is a male
The Robot

images/avatars/avatar-1127.gif

Registration Date: 04-11-2002

Helpfulness rating: 
44 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.27

quote:
Originally posted by broadside
what are peoples feelings on whose gonna win this

I couldn't care less Smile

__