drumnbass.be forum

drumnbass.be forum » Production » Software » Fruity Loops - FL Studio » FL Studio: How to prevent a loop getting louder each time its triggered
Go to the bottom of this page FL Studio: How to prevent a loop getting louder each time its triggered
Author

Registration Date: 30-03-2006

hay quick question, when using fl6. on the playlist section . after every loop it gets louder and louder. can anyone tell me how to stop this.

[Edit by Muad'Dib: renamed thread's name]
30-03-2006 05:19
Surora23 Surora23 is a male
Agressive Melodic Disorder

images/avatars/avatar-1870.jpg

Registration Date: 05-07-2004

Helpfulness rating: 
40 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.08

quote:
Originally posted by djhardk
hay quick question, when using fl6. on the playlist section . after every loop it gets louder and louder. can anyone tell me how to stop this.

another bug...

another reason why fl6 sucskl

__
Rinse it OUT!!!! Rinse

30-03-2006 05:56
PEAHEAD
Wicked Producer

images/avatars/avatar-1473.jpg

Registration Date: 27-07-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
7 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 7.00

it depends wht u mean. are u takin about a sample on the step sequencer which over loops becuase if u are thts easy enough to sort out. mess with the loops points if thts wat u mean. or mess with time stretching or envlopse the is loads of ways to sort tht out. thts if im on the right tracks.
30-03-2006 09:27
igneon system
Tourist

Registration Date: 26-03-2006

indeed just get into your sampler of the loop and just click of your use loop points or you look if cut itself is on Smile
30-03-2006 11:49
Muad'Dib Muad'Dib is a male
Andrejnalin

images/avatars/avatar-2169.jpg

Registration Date: 02-12-2003

Helpfulness rating: 
18 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.50

I don't get why Surora is so ill-willed towards FL6, I think its the best release till now.
And this issue is NOT a bug, fortunately.

This happens in the step editor on a certain sample set as a channel (if you, for ex. dragged it on the step sequencer) and set it for ex. to trigger on the first step.

Explained in human: you have a channel called Kick_01 in the step sequencer. In pattern 1 this kick_01 channel is triggered to strike on the first step. You have a button at the top of the step sequencer which says [Repeat step sequencer]. It is a kind of a light whit an arrow before it.

If you have this selected, then the step sequencer repeats itself on every next pattern, this it appears like you put 2,4,8 of pattern 1 in the same position, and that's why it becomes louder and louder.

Turn off that repeat button, or trigger your sample in another pattern.

__
Thinking about becoming an Image-Line/FL Studio customer? Want a 10% reduction in price? Use this affiliate link:

http://affiliate.image-line.com/BADEBDG473

There is no such thing without its opposite
-Bene Gesserit
30-03-2006 12:17 Homepage of Muad'Dib
Andrejnalin

Helpfulness rating: 

Another solution for this:

open the channel settings window (click on the channel button in the step sequencer).
Click on the MISC tab.
Go down to Polyphony and set the [- -] sign to [ 1].

__
Thinking about becoming an Image-Line/FL Studio customer? Want a 10% reduction in price? Use this affiliate link:

-Bene Gesserit
30-03-2006 12:21 Homepage of Muad'Dib
TuffDread TuffDread is a male
Mr. Tuff

images/avatars/avatar-2867.gif

Registration Date: 26-04-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
3 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 10.00

Surora's got a rat up his arse constantly. maybe, lay off the crack pipes?
Fruity MASSIVE inside! lol

__
Huh
30-03-2006 13:41 Homepage of TuffDread
TechDiff
Hetty Jakes Pretentious Cheese Wog

images/avatars/avatar-2012.jpg

Registration Date: 14-06-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
13 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.69

quote:
Originally posted by TuffDread

LOL
30-03-2006 15:59
djfreemc djfreemc is a male
Sponsor

images/avatars/avatar-89.jpg

Registration Date: 25-07-2003

Helpfulness rating: 
10 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.40

Just click cut itsself in the sample settings window.

__
The mysteries of the distorted snare...
Can't win if u don't play
30-03-2006 17:38 Homepage of djfreemc
Andrejnalin

Helpfulness rating: 

Yeah, that's the third one Big Grin

the most effective, didn't come up before on my mind...

__

-Bene Gesserit
30-03-2006 19:22 Homepage of Muad'Dib
djhardk djhardk is a male

Registration Date: 30-03-2006

thanks for that, just turned out that i had USE lOOP POINTS "ON".

cheers
03-04-2006 13:58
baz baz is a male

images/avatars/avatar-1379.jpg

Registration Date: 19-02-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
23 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 5.96

quote:
Originally posted by Muad'Dib
I don't get why Surora is so ill-willed towards FL6, I think its the best release till now.

i'm so with u on this one Big Grin

__
"shotgun ; slammin in yo chestpiece ; blaw"
03-04-2006 16:35 Homepage of baz

Helpfulness rating: 

quote:

This happens in the step editor on a certain sample set as a channel (if you, for ex. dragged it on the step sequencer) and set it for ex. to trigger on the first step.

Explained in human: you have a channel called Kick_01 in the step sequencer. In pattern 1 this kick_01 channel is triggered to strike on the first step. You have a button at the top of the step sequencer which says [Repeat step sequencer]. It is a kind of a light whit an arrow before it.

If you have this selected, then the step sequencer repeats itself on every next pattern, this it appears like you put 2,4,8 of pattern 1 in the same position, and that's why it becomes louder and louder.

i dont quite understand wy anyone would use the step sequencer anyway, youd odnt nearly have as much freedom as you do if you use the piano roll...

bug or not, i also dont like it cause FL never improved on sound, or mastering instruments, it comes with a multiband compressor that sucis, the sound quality is no better than 5, the new layout of the mixer is dumb, and the added useless intruments or whatever such as the video maker thing are just pointless... if you want to make a music video, get some mac software... but this is FL we're talking about... its totally un necisarry...not youve gotten pretty indept with the program sine it came out and have become pretty fluent with it, however i find the new features un needed, and quality does not surpass 5... so why bother?

__
Rinse it OUT!!!! Rinse

03-04-2006 22:33

Helpfulness rating: 

quote:

right..

__
Rinse it OUT!!!! Rinse

03-04-2006 22:35
Andrejnalin

Helpfulness rating: 

quote:
Originally posted by Surora23
i dont quite understand wy anyone would use the step sequencer anyway, youd odnt nearly have as much freedom as you do if you use the piano roll...

bug or not, i also dont like it cause FL never improved on sound, or mastering instruments, it comes with a multiband compressor that sucis, the sound quality is no better than 5, the new layout of the mixer is dumb, and the added useless intruments or whatever such as the video maker thing are just pointless... if you want to make a music video, get some mac software... but this is FL we're talking about... its totally un necisarry...not youve gotten pretty indept with the program sine it came out and have become pretty fluent with it, however i find the new features un needed, and quality does not surpass 5... so why bother?

Don't you think that THAT is pretty relative and subjective?
I mean, Hitler was bad for most of all, but not for himself, right?

__

-Bene Gesserit
03-04-2006 23:18 Homepage of Muad'Dib

Helpfulness rating: 

quote:
quote:

Don't you think that THAT is pretty relative and subjective?
I mean, Hitler was bad for most of all, but not for himself, right?

FL and Hitler are far from teh same thing.. nice analogy there buddy...

__
Rinse it OUT!!!! Rinse

04-04-2006 05:42
PEAHEAD
Wicked Producer

images/avatars/avatar-1473.jpg

Registration Date: 27-07-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
7 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 7.00

quote:

lol suroras critisisin fruity but dnt he use it. hees always talkin about the bad points but never the good 1z. to be honest i think fruity has come along way reali. i fuckin love fruity n i kno a lot off ppl do. its got great vst support easy interface. and its nice lookin

yeah mabye logic n cubase r better but at the end of the day its what u can workwith reali enit.

(but off topic)
04-04-2006 09:58
gls
Steppa

Registration Date: 10-10-2004

Helpfulness rating: 
4 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 7.75

quote:
quote:

The reason they didnt improve the sound for fl6 is because..

quote:
Originally posted by gol
digital mixing can't be clearer or anything, it's just 100% perfect. And we didn't make it 101% perfect

http://forum.e-officedirect.com/forum.ex...MESSAGEFRAME=OK

I'm sure if you could explain how to improve it or what it lacks to him he'd be more than happy to listen... either that or he'd tell you that you're talking bollox. Wink

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by gls: 04-04-2006 11:23.

04-04-2006 11:21
Rude Rude is a male
I'm gonna get you

images/avatars/avatar-2314.jpg

Registration Date: 06-01-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
25 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 7.00

it's all going soooo Offtopic

we're not talking about HITLER or MASTERING INSTRUMENT or the new layout of the mixer in FL 6..

__

04-04-2006 13:16 Homepage of Rude
drumnbass.be forum » Production » Software » Fruity Loops - FL Studio » FL Studio: How to prevent a loop getting louder each time its triggered