drumnbass.be forum

drumnbass.be forum » Production » Software » Fruity Loops - FL Studio » FLStudio 7
Go to the bottom of this page FLStudio 7
Author
2161... the future.

images/avatars/avatar-3255.jpg

Registration Date: 30-12-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
40 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.70

Aha, RC5 allready there. The one I posted previously was RC4...

__
Check my soundcloud (exclusive tracks on there)
11-01-2007 11:25 Homepage of BattleDrone
BattleDrone BattleDrone is a male
2161... the future.

Helpfulness rating: 

According to SonicState.com Image Line Software has announced the much anticipated release of its complete music production environment, FL Studio 7, representing, say Image Line, the culmination of more than 9 years of sustained development.

Chief Software Architect, Didier Dambrin says he has realized his vision of creating an open-architecture virtual studio environment where the only constraint on the users is their own imagination. This philosophy is reflected in FL Studio 7’s flexible audio and control data routing, free-form Playlist design and interoperability with industry standards (VST/VSTi/VST2, DXi, DXi2, Buzz, ReWire, MIDI, MP3, WAV, OGG).
Didier told us “We don't try to protect our data & come up with new formats only for marketing reasons. We use existing standards as much as possible, and allow FL Studio be used as a plugin in other hosts”.
Image Line say that in version 7, particular emphasis has been given to improved workflow through enhanced interface design, so that ideas can be crystallized and creativity captured.

What is FL7?

FL Studio is a fully featured, open-architecture music creation and production environment for PC. No extra software is required to produce any style of music, as the complete set of instrument and studio tools is included in the cost of the package. With the included plugins, sounds and tools the user can create complete songs, as well as backing tracks, loops and sizzling beats. Completed songs can be saved to WAV, MP3 or MIDI or .ZIP or native project formats (.FLP).

Key new features and changes

* FL now supports track-based sequencing. Pattern Clips present sequence data in the method as Audio and Automation Clips.
* Edison replaces the Wave Editor - Edison is a fully integrated audio editing and recording tool complete with spectral analysis, convolution reverb + more.
* Love Philter - is a bank of 8 ganged filter units for total flexibility and creative filtering mayhem.
* Parametric EQ2 - introduces a mastering parametric EQ with spectral analysis.
* Event Automation can now be converted to Automation clips.
* Updated audio stretching engine for FL Studio & FL plugins (where applicable).
* Multi-core safe generators can now be threaded for performance gain on multi-core CPUs.
* Smoother audio 'record to disk' performance with high track-counts.
* Note OFF velocity support for the Piano roll, MIDI files, MIDI out & Sytrus.
* 'Smart Disable' mode for generator plugins, previously was effects only.
* A 'News Panel', to keep users updated with content and patches.
* Plugin windows can now be detached from the FL Studio desktop.
* DirectWave sampler now loads AIFF samples & includes a VST preset loader in auto sampler function.
* Sytrus gains multi-level ‘Undo’ a 'Cherry' phaser filter, 256 unit Harmonics editor (up from 12Cool , automatable unison panning, volume and pitch.
* FPC acquires wave start/end point selection. SFZ export and loads AIFF, MP3 and REX files.
* Mono source recording. Mono ASIO inputs now handled by the mixer IN list.
* New user-definable keyboard velocity curve mapping in MIDI setup.
* Support for Apple Loops AIFF extensions.

Pricing and Availability:

FL Studio Express Edition: Download: $49 | Boxed: N/A.
FL Studio Fruityloops Edition: Download: $99 | Boxed: $139 SRP.
FL Studio Producer Edition: Download: $149 | Boxed: $209 SRP.
FL Studio XXL Edition: Download: $361| Boxed: $449 SRP.

__
19-01-2007 20:16 Homepage of BattleDrone
shootyourself shootyourself is a male
Cool Steppa

images/avatars/avatar-1971.jpg

Registration Date: 24-12-2006

so in other words....

Fl7 is out??

__
B L A C K A D D E R
www.myspace.com/blackadderdnb
listen to drum machine
19-01-2007 21:07 Homepage of shootyourself
2161... the future.

Helpfulness rating: 

Yes and no Frown on the image-line there is no message about it. But the NAMM music expo is in full action, so maybe they wanted to keep it a secret to have some major news there.

We'll see more of it shortly I guess.

__
19-01-2007 22:33 Homepage of BattleDrone
2161... the future.

Helpfulness rating: 

FL Studio will be officially released at upcoming NAMM, 18-21 January 2007 at the Anaheim Convention Centre, Anaheim, CA , USA.

FL Studio will be available in the store around mid-February 2007.

Some more screenshots of FL7

Fruity Parametric EQ 2

Edison Sound editor

Fruity Love Philter

Total overview

__
22-01-2007 22:55 Homepage of BattleDrone
cynik cynik is a male
Cp6uja

Registration Date: 15-03-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
49 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 7.86

quote:
Originally posted by BattleDrone
Total overview

lol what a mess of windows Shocked

__
https://soundcloud.com/tsai-vidro-voves

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by cynik: 22-01-2007 23:33.

22-01-2007 23:33 Homepage of cynik
2161... the future.

Helpfulness rating: 

- You don't have to open them all at once... it's just the company showing off their goods Big Grin

__
23-01-2007 01:46 Homepage of BattleDrone
Muad'Dib Muad'Dib is a male
Andrejnalin

images/avatars/avatar-2169.jpg

Registration Date: 02-12-2003

Helpfulness rating: 
18 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.50

quote:
Originally posted by BattleDrone
- You don't have to open them all at once... it's just the company showing off their goods Big Grin

Yeah... and this will be amazing!! Bigup for image-line.

__
Thinking about becoming an Image-Line/FL Studio customer? Want a 10% reduction in price? Use this affiliate link:

http://affiliate.image-line.com/BADEBDG473

There is no such thing without its opposite
-Bene Gesserit
23-01-2007 14:55 Homepage of Muad'Dib
baz baz is a male

images/avatars/avatar-1379.jpg

Registration Date: 19-02-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
23 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 5.96

honestly , i think i'll stick to the six ; dunno why , just love it Big Grin

__
"shotgun ; slammin in yo chestpiece ; blaw"
23-01-2007 15:33 Homepage of baz
Andrejnalin

Helpfulness rating: 

The six is great, but that Parametric EQ2 and Edison really attract me towards the seventh, dunno Big Grin

__
Thinking about becoming an Image-Line/FL Studio customer? Want a 10% reduction in price? Use this affiliate link:

-Bene Gesserit
23-01-2007 15:55 Homepage of Muad'Dib
baz baz is a male

images/avatars/avatar-1379.jpg

Registration Date: 19-02-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
23 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 5.96

quote:
Originally posted by Muad'Dib
The six is great, but that Parametric EQ2 and Edison really attract me towards the seventh, dunno Big Grin

yep ; on second tought it does ; still i'm havin hard feelings leaving the six (this is the software with wich i made my first tune that i got signed with) Big Grin

__
"shotgun ; slammin in yo chestpiece ; blaw"

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by baz: 23-01-2007 16:24.

23-01-2007 15:59 Homepage of baz
Andrejnalin

Helpfulness rating: 

You can transfer the plugins from 7 to 6 Wink just put them in the plugins folder hehe Big Grin I know, I did this once with 6 and 5 Big Grin heheh

__

-Bene Gesserit
23-01-2007 16:10 Homepage of Muad'Dib
gls
Steppa

Registration Date: 10-10-2004

Helpfulness rating: 
4 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 7.75

quote:
Originally posted by Muad'Dib
You can transfer the plugins from 7 to 6 Wink just put them in the plugins folder hehe Big Grin I know, I did this once with 6 and 5 Big Grin heheh

Some of the plug-ins will work in other apps if you find the dll as well, not all of them do mind.. mainly the effects.
24-01-2007 12:53
gls
Steppa

Helpfulness rating: 

btw anyone thinking of sticking with an old version instead of the new one must be mad. 7 is loads better, just try it and see what you think. I bet you wont go back.
24-01-2007 12:56
optikal_assassin optikal_assassin is a male
|da jungle snipa|

images/avatars/avatar-3214.jpg

Registration Date: 18-07-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
4 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.50

quote:
Originally posted by gls
btw anyone thinking of sticking with an old version instead of the new one must be mad. 7 is loads better, just try it and see what you think. I bet you wont go back.

yep, just upgraded to 7 myself and gotta say it's good. im still workin' with some of the new features but from i've seen, it's better than 6 and i don't see myself going back. im really diggin' how the playlist supports pattern clips now, just like audio clips. kinda useful for me to keep all that shit in one window. i haven't really fiddled with the EQ 2 and dicked around a tad with the love philter, which seems pretty cool and has some potential to do some off the wall filtering effects. still working on learning this shit in and out but seems everytime i think i got it all down pat, they drop more on us lol. it's good good good. i'd recommend 7 myself. Wink

__
Jungle Snipa on MySpace
04-02-2007 05:37
2161... the future.

Helpfulness rating: 

Snippet from FLStudio.com...

Chief Software Architect, Didier Dambrin has realized his vision of creating an open-architecture virtual studio environment where the only constraint on the users is their own imagination. This philosophy is reflected in FL Studio 7’s flexible audio and control data routing, free-form Playlist design and interoperability with industry standards (VST/VSTi/VST2, DXi, DXi2, Buzz, ReWire, MIDI, MP3, WAV, OGG). Didier notes ”We don't try to protect our data & come up with new formats only for marketing REASONs..."
Big Grin

__
04-02-2007 11:44 Homepage of BattleDrone
2161... the future.

Helpfulness rating: 

It's a fact FL 7 is out now. It has been spotted "in the wild" today.
Big Grin

__
08-02-2007 21:02 Homepage of BattleDrone
Andrejnalin

Helpfulness rating: 

Oh man, I'm getting it now... I'm horny... Big Grin

__

-Bene Gesserit
21-02-2007 03:55 Homepage of Muad'Dib
Halph-Price Halph-Price is a male
Zombie Algorithm

images/avatars/avatar-2869.gif

Registration Date: 22-12-2004

Helpfulness rating: 
36 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.67

since fl scrapped the routing system for the plug-ins of 5, fl 6 i only use because it doesn't freeze or crash as much. i loved fl 5's chain routing. now they mae every track be send channle, even thoug hi never go through the 4 sends, adn there's a plug-in that can make any chanlle a send channle TOO!
so basicly one of the greatest assets, the crazy routing, is gone.

would have been cool to instead make feedback allowed in routing. not eliminate it entrily.

before you could have effects for say, snare bass and hats, then route them into one channle to have compression on them all, then it goes to teh master channle. now you have to do them seperatly, and there's no way of mixing them together before the master.

the smart disable for synths is good, a lot fo them have effects on them.

__
Latest Songs of filth and taboo depravity
SpankMyFilth on SoundCloud
She's got a nasty mouth...
FREE DOWNLOADS

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Halph-Price: 19-03-2007 08:44.

19-03-2007 08:44 Homepage of Halph-Price
gls
Steppa

Helpfulness rating: 

quote:
Originally posted by Halph-Price
since fl scrapped the routing system for the plug-ins of 5, fl 6 i only use because it doesn't freeze or crash as much. i loved fl 5's chain routing. now they mae every track be send channle, even thoug hi never go through the 4 sends, adn there's a plug-in that can make any chanlle a send channle TOO!
so basicly one of the greatest assets, the crazy routing, is gone.

would have been cool to instead make feedback allowed in routing. not eliminate it entrily.

before you could have effects for say, snare bass and hats, then route them into one channle to have compression on them all, then it goes to teh master channle. now you have to do them seperatly, and there's no way of mixing them together before the master.

the smart disable for synths is good, a lot fo them have effects on them.

Fl's new routing system is loads better than the old way. I think you need to learn how to use it properly.. have a look at the Audio Input/Output Routing page in the manual.

http://www.fruityloops.com/help/

quote:
To send audio from one insert track to another - Select the source track you wish to send FROM and then left-click the send control switch ( 18 ) on the destination track you want to send TO. A send-level knob will appear on the destination track that can be used to change the level of signal passed to the destination. By default the SOURCE track will maintain routing to the Master track - If you don't want this then select the source track and disable the send switch on the master by left-clicking it.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by gls: 20-03-2007 12:56.

19-03-2007 11:24
Pages (5): « previous 1 2 3 [4] 5 next »
drumnbass.be forum » Production » Software » Fruity Loops - FL Studio » FLStudio 7