drumnbass.be forum

drumnbass.be forum » Drumnbass scene » Offtopic banter » New to the .BE
Go to the bottom of this page New to the .BE
Author
Cool Tourist

Registration Date: 06-03-2006

Sup folk-er-dees?
New to the .BE by way of Los Angeles California. Found a link to this site on DOA. I'm at the point of production where every tune sounds better than the last so i never get done with one tune because i get stuck on a new sound that has potential in some other direction, so i go with it usually. so i guess i got A.D.D. not to air my dirty laundry or anything but...
anyway!!!

using FLSright now so anything i can do(advice) or any advice in FL that i don't have a grasp on that you can give me is always looked forward to.

ok go ahead with the "stfu noob"s
06-03-2006 23:14
djfreemc djfreemc is a male
Sponsor

images/avatars/avatar-89.jpg

Registration Date: 25-07-2003

Helpfulness rating: 
10 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.40

quote:
Originally posted by Tenbucc2

This ain't DOA, there's no (or maybe just a little Tongue ) stfu'ing noobs around here...

Anyway, welcome to the board, I hope you will enjoy your stay here and come back many many times...

__
The mysteries of the distorted snare...
Can't win if u don't play

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by djfreemc: 06-03-2006 23:22.

06-03-2006 23:22 Homepage of djfreemc
Soi Soi is a male
Super Moderator

images/avatars/avatar-2543.jpg

Registration Date: 29-01-2003

Helpfulness rating: 
15 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.67

stfu noob !!

and welcome aboard..

__
a myspace
my tunes
"I'm not under the alkafluence of inkahol that some thinkle peep I am.
It's just the drunker I sit here the longer I get."
06-03-2006 23:23 Homepage of Soi
equipped equipped is a male
tired

images/avatars/avatar-2339.jpg

Registration Date: 20-05-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
22 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.23

welcome... sites chilled Drummer ,..non of that stupid newbee bashin here,.. welcome all fresh producers...cheers Tenbucc2..will keep an ear out..

__
Space
06-03-2006 23:27
Muad'Dib Muad'Dib is a male
Andrejnalin

images/avatars/avatar-2169.jpg

Registration Date: 02-12-2003

Helpfulness rating: 
18 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.50

Respect and welcome from our dnb.be team!

May your stay be pleasant and fruitful!

If you have any questions connected to your producing, post them in this part of the forum: http://www.drumnbass.be/forum/board.php?boardid=13

But first, have a lookie at this thread, as is made especially for producers raging for questions: Tutorials / Knowledge base thread (read all production related informations here!)

If you happen to notice, there is a Producers' Private Board here, but is forbidden for non-producers. To achieve the status of a 'Producer', you have to write reviews of at least 5 tunes. Remember, the reviews have to be a little more than 'Hi its good bye' Big Grin

When you write 5 reviews, write a private message to our boss, thechronic, and he will give you the Producer status. After then, you have unleashed a path to multiple resources and informations!

To find a list of the team, click on the Team button at the top of the page. You will see me, Surya, thechronic, Soi and suvcycle there.

One last thing: keep order, and think with your head, and you will be addicted to our website faster than you can imagine! It's true, ask other members!

Peace,
Muad'Dib
-dnb.be team

__
Thinking about becoming an Image-Line/FL Studio customer? Want a 10% reduction in price? Use this affiliate link:

http://affiliate.image-line.com/BADEBDG473

There is no such thing without its opposite
-Bene Gesserit
06-03-2006 23:42 Homepage of Muad'Dib
Tenbucc2 Tenbucc2 is a male
Cool Tourist

Registration Date: 06-03-2006

quote:
Originally posted by Muad'Dib

One last thing: keep order, and think with your head, and you will be addicted to our website faster than you can imagine! It's true, ask other members!

Will do!

thanx for the red carpet all.
07-03-2006 00:31
Glim Glim is a male
Stuck In The Late Nineties

Registration Date: 16-10-2004

Helpfulness rating: 
12 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.17

quote:
Originally posted by djfreemc
quote:
Originally posted by Tenbucc2

This ain't DOA, there's no (or maybe just a little Tongue ) stfu'ing noobs around here...

Anyway, welcome to the board, I hope you will enjoy your stay here and come back many many times...

he's right, our community here is different - you'll see

Look forward to hearin some of ur tunes mate Big Grin Big Grin

See ya around Bigup Bigup

Glim

__
My Sounds
07-03-2006 01:40
drumnbass.be forum » Drumnbass scene » Offtopic banter » New to the .BE