drumnbass.be forum

drumnbass.be forum » Drumnbass scene » Offtopic banter » stubbed toe..
Go to the bottom of this page stubbed toe..
Author
tired

images/avatars/avatar-2339.jpg

Registration Date: 20-05-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
22 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.23

ever stub one of your toes to the point of breakin,...i did it on my guitar amp yesterday,..my toe is fuckin ruined Frown ,..all purple n shit,.. Mad ,..anyway if youve just stubbed or are in the proccess of stubbing or just have a mean story bout the carnage,..hit this thread..

__
Space
11-02-2006 20:05
thechronic thechronic is a male
admin

images/avatars/avatar-2146.jpg

Registration Date: 01-11-2002

Helpfulness rating: 
38 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.68

I dropped a piano on my toe last summer. Continued running around for an hour until the pain became unbearable. Took off my shoe and noticed it was soaked in blood and my toe had a rather gruesome shape. It was a multiple fracture. Couldn't do my job during the two most important months of the year. Went to a dance festival and got completely wasted and lost control of my crutches and fell in the mud. Lost my toe nail. Grew a new one but it looks a bit funny. I don't like Yamaha pianos anymore.

__
If you find spam on the site, please hit the button and select my name. I'll personally kick it to the murky depths of hell where it belongs! Devil
11-02-2006 20:13 Homepage of thechronic
equipped equipped is a male
tired

Helpfulness rating: 

quote:
Originally posted by thechronic
I dropped a piano on my toe last summer. Continued running around for an hour until the pain became unbearable. Took off my shoe and noticed it was soaked in blood and my toe had a rather gruesome shape. It was a multiple fracture. Couldn't do my job during the two most important months of the year. Went to a dance festival and got completely wasted and lost control of my crutches and fell in the mud. Lost my toe nail. Grew a new one but it looks a bit funny. I don't like Yamaha pianos anymore.
lol,..sorry but that shit's funny,..yeah i figure everyone's stubbed a toe at some point,..some worse than other's,..but shit to continue working with a fracture and bleeding toe show's you are one tough dude chronic! Big Grin

__
Space
11-02-2006 20:19
Friscko Friscko is a male
Aron Tinnitus

images/avatars/avatar-2291.gif

Registration Date: 12-03-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
19 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 7.74

I broke my toe in the summer of 2004. Some small kids were sitting in the end of a water toboggan, and then I crashed into em at full speed.
The toe next to the big one stood in a very unhealthy position Roll Eyes
But then I had to get it put back ok.
In the most south point of Portugal
it took 2 (two!) hospitals to get it in it's place, the first one was only allowed to take the x-ray pics Huh

__

www.myspace.com/arontinnitus
www.myspace.com/djfriscko
11-02-2006 20:23 Homepage of Friscko
admin

Helpfulness rating: 

The google ads recommend either foot protection shoes or surgery ROFL

__
If you find spam on the site, please hit the button and select my name. I'll personally kick it to the murky depths of hell where it belongs! Devil
11-02-2006 20:26 Homepage of thechronic
admin

Helpfulness rating: 

quote:
Originally posted by equipped
lol,..sorry but that shit's funny,..yeah i figure everyone's stubbed a toe at some point,..some worse than other's,..but shit to continue working with a fracture and bleeding toe show's you are one tough dude chronic! Big Grin

The funniest was the looks I got from people when they asked me
what happened to my foot Big Grin

A piano??? What, you mean... a piano??

__
11-02-2006 20:30 Homepage of thechronic
Nosrac Nosrac is a male
Bag of Hammers

images/avatars/avatar-837.jpg

Registration Date: 15-12-2004

Helpfulness rating: 
17 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.76

My girlfriend stubs her toe like 5 times a day. Although I feel for her, its such a common occurance that I'm almost deaf to her yelping. Apparently stubbing your toe on a daily basis causes more net physiological and psychological stress than losing a family member. damn.

__
Tunes pictures and info: Myspace Page
MP3's: Acid Planet Page
11-02-2006 20:46 Homepage of Nosrac
tired

Helpfulness rating: 

quote:
Originally posted by Nosrac
My girlfriend stubs her toe like 5 times a day. Although I feel for her, its such a common occurance that I'm almost deaf to her yelping. Apparently stubbing your toe on a daily basis causes more net physiological and psychological stress than losing a family member. damn.
Must be a europein thing..lol...i thought you'd forshure have some crazy stubbed toe story's.. Frown ,..a well,..i haven't gone to doctor yet but man it's a mess,..and funny thing was,.it didn't hurt as bad or as long as a regular stub,..but the result was ten times worse,..shurley broken or fractured,..internal bleedin the whole 9 Shocked ...lol

__
Space
11-02-2006 20:54
Halph-Price Halph-Price is a male
Zombie Algorithm

images/avatars/avatar-2869.gif

Registration Date: 22-12-2004

Helpfulness rating: 
36 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.67

that's because if your girlfriend is sutbbing her toe daily it's not because she hasn't learned not to, but she like sthe attention. it's all a phycological thing. evena mouse learns how to zip through a maze if they go the wrong way.

so yes i could see it being more than a family member dying. they can't contorl that . . .

i mean, i could be wrong. if you paid more attention to her, even when she's not yelpping, maybe she'd yelp less Wink

OH YA stubbed toe story. so, i accidently kicked my friends chiar, and it kinda hurt. when i got to school a few minutes after, it was hurting. teacher kinda berated me for complaing about stubbing my toe, so i took off my shoe and there was blood soaked in it,a nd shut the fucker up.

just didn't clip that toe nail for a while. pinky toe. it was half ripped off. now i clip my toe nails regularly.

__
Latest Songs of filth and taboo depravity
SpankMyFilth on SoundCloud
She's got a nasty mouth...
FREE DOWNLOADS

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Halph-Price: 11-02-2006 22:24.

11-02-2006 22:22 Homepage of Halph-Price
tired

Helpfulness rating: 

half price know's what's goin down,....id think about his input twice,..some amazing and funny shit flow's outa the mighty half price..

__
Space
12-02-2006 07:11
Halph-Price Halph-Price is a male
Zombie Algorithm

images/avatars/avatar-2869.gif

Registration Date: 22-12-2004

Helpfulness rating: 
36 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.67

wtf?

i was making a nice drum pack called mighty.

it's kinda halph done, but now, i gotta reinstall fl and get my samples form my backup- and than re-organize them and than back them up...

busy tomrorw. oh and i need to do laundry. i am starting tow are some of my good cloths. that's how you can tell if it's laundry time for me, i dress nicer, LOL. for about a week.

__
Latest Songs of filth and taboo depravity
SpankMyFilth on SoundCloud
She's got a nasty mouth...
FREE DOWNLOADS

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Halph-Price: 12-02-2006 09:17.

12-02-2006 09:15 Homepage of Halph-Price
Airfull Airfull is a female
Sexy Lady

images/avatars/avatar-24.jpg

Registration Date: 09-11-2002

Helpfulness rating: 
9 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.67

quote:

haha, I remember that one Tongue

A copple of yeas ago stubbed my 'lil' toe to a door!
wasn't able to walk for a long time though!
blue...purple...green...brown....yellow....
all the colours of the rainbow it had!

__

ONE BULLET? TWO BULLETS? THE THIRT ONE IS THROUGH MY HEAD!
12-02-2006 15:09
Muad'Dib Muad'Dib is a male
Andrejnalin

images/avatars/avatar-2169.jpg

Registration Date: 02-12-2003

Helpfulness rating: 
18 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.50

quote:
I don't like Yamaha pianos anymore.

Alright, now that's making me laugh ROFL

__
Thinking about becoming an Image-Line/FL Studio customer? Want a 10% reduction in price? Use this affiliate link:

http://affiliate.image-line.com/BADEBDG473

There is no such thing without its opposite
-Bene Gesserit
14-02-2006 09:36 Homepage of Muad'Dib
TechDiff
Hetty Jakes Pretentious Cheese Wog

images/avatars/avatar-2012.jpg

Registration Date: 14-06-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
13 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.69

I think my toes are the only thing I havent busted yet. Im so fucking accident prone, I used to be into mountain biking, BMXing and rock climing, but I had so many accidents that I had to stop before I really fucked something. The closest thing to my toes was when I was about 15, I had a massive accident while rock climing, fell about 12 feet until my rope grew tight and pulled me straight into the rock face, I landed knee first and shattered my knee cap into 3 pieces which punctured through the skin. I passed out and was hanging 20 feet up, unconsious. Not been climing since. As for mountain biking, Ive manged to break my elbow, 6 fingers, 3 bones in my hand and wrist, my nose twice, fractured my ankle, nearly crushed my coccyx. Ialso managed to slip the ligaments in my knee so they where trapped behing the knee cap. Spent about 2 months walking around untill I couldnt walk no more. Cue another knee operation. Including eye ops, Ive been in the operating theatre 5 times! But Ive never stubbed my toe very badly.
14-02-2006 13:53
Muad'Dib Muad'Dib is a male
Andrejnalin

images/avatars/avatar-2169.jpg

Registration Date: 02-12-2003

Helpfulness rating: 
18 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.50

Oh, man, you should bang your toe with a hammer - I seriously think that it pays to you for not hurting him (the toe) with all the misery that it put your through.

__
Thinking about becoming an Image-Line/FL Studio customer? Want a 10% reduction in price? Use this affiliate link:

http://affiliate.image-line.com/BADEBDG473

There is no such thing without its opposite
-Bene Gesserit
14-02-2006 15:03 Homepage of Muad'Dib
Yawn Yawn is a male
Sponsor

images/avatars/avatar-2715.jpg

Registration Date: 25-01-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
11 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.27

quote:
Originally posted by TechDiff
I think my toes are the only thing I havent busted yet. Im so fucking accident prone, I used to be into mountain biking, BMXing and rock climing, but I had so many accidents that I had to stop before I really fucked something. The closest thing to my toes was when I was about 15, I had a massive accident while rock climing, fell about 12 feet until my rope grew tight and pulled me straight into the rock face, I landed knee first and shattered my knee cap into 3 pieces which punctured through the skin. I passed out and was hanging 20 feet up, unconsious. Not been climing since. As for mountain biking, Ive manged to break my elbow, 6 fingers, 3 bones in my hand and wrist, my nose twice, fractured my ankle, nearly crushed my coccyx. Ialso managed to slip the ligaments in my knee so they where trapped behing the knee cap. Spent about 2 months walking around untill I couldnt walk no more. Cue another knee operation. Including eye ops, Ive been in the operating theatre 5 times! But Ive never stubbed my toe very badly.

Ouch!!!!

I used to go climbing, abseiling & caving a lot but I never hurt myself that bad!
14-02-2006 15:20
optikal_assassin optikal_assassin is a male
|da jungle snipa|

images/avatars/avatar-3214.jpg

Registration Date: 18-07-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
4 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.50

shit, i stub my toe at work all the time, not quite to the point of bleeding, but it hurts like a son of a bitch. i work in a factory so i have to drag big metal tubs that hold parts all the time, but i have to pull it sometimes rather than push it, so sometimes the metal tub catches my toes cuz they got little legs on the corners that only rise the tub off the floor about 2 inches. yeah i should wear steel toes but i hate steel toes, they annoy the shit outta me, so i guess it's only on my stupidity. moral of this story, watch your toes. Tongue

__
Jungle Snipa on MySpace
14-02-2006 18:43
Friscko Friscko is a male
Aron Tinnitus

images/avatars/avatar-2291.gif

Registration Date: 12-03-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
19 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 7.74

i just lightly stubbed my toe agianst my bedMy Mistake

__

www.myspace.com/arontinnitus
www.myspace.com/djfriscko
14-02-2006 20:33 Homepage of Friscko
Surora23 Surora23 is a male
Agressive Melodic Disorder

images/avatars/avatar-1870.jpg

Registration Date: 05-07-2004

Helpfulness rating: 
40 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.08

the worst is when you stubb lie your small toes...cause theyre lie grouped together almost, so when you hit one, you hit like 3...

oh man fuck that... i tell you what... i snapped my arm in 2 5 summers aggresive roller blading, and after the pain killers... a stubbed toe still had a worse instant pain...

especially if you catch it on the metal sharp pieces on bed frames... man fuck that lol...

stubbin toes sucks...

__
Rinse it OUT!!!! Rinse

14-02-2006 20:43
tired

Helpfulness rating: 

lol,..lotta toe stubbin goin down.. Pleased ,...I still can't put much weight on my foot yet,..fuckin look's nasty too,..all black n blue n purple,...if i can't walk on it soon,..of to the doctor i go!...fuck sake.. Drummer

__
Space
14-02-2006 22:49
Pages (2): [1] 2 next »
drumnbass.be forum » Drumnbass scene » Offtopic banter » stubbed toe..