drumnbass.be forum

drumnbass.be forum » Drumnbass scene » Offtopic banter » Because im rude...
Go to the bottom of this page Because im rude...
Author
Agressive Melodic Disorder

images/avatars/avatar-1870.jpg

Registration Date: 05-07-2004

Helpfulness rating: 
40 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.08

http://www.madmaxmorningshow.com/skin/bl...contentId=53416

since this is a belgium..you guys are ognna find this either funny.. or inuslting lol...

this is the website for one of myt local stations...

__
Rinse it OUT!!!! Rinse

25-01-2006 07:58
cynik cynik is a male
Cp6uja

Registration Date: 15-03-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
49 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 7.86

whoa.. stupid joke.. not remotely funny.. Confused

I can't see why would the Belgians be offended. being smartasses in the story

__
https://soundcloud.com/tsai-vidro-voves
25-01-2006 11:32 Homepage of cynik
thechronic thechronic is a male
admin

images/avatars/avatar-2146.jpg

Registration Date: 01-11-2002

Helpfulness rating: 
38 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.68

I think it's a joke, haven't seen any of those stickers yet, and haven't heard anyone mentioning their existance.

BTW if it were true the text would probably not be printed in English Roll Eyes

__
If you find spam on the site, please hit the button and select my name. I'll personally kick it to the murky depths of hell where it belongs! Devil
25-01-2006 12:17 Homepage of thechronic
Rude Rude is a male
I'm gonna get you

images/avatars/avatar-2314.jpg

Registration Date: 06-01-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
25 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 7.00

No you're not Rude!!!
I AM!!
Neither funny or insulting.
I would be proud, having the urinals all over Belgium decorated with MY face!

__

25-01-2006 12:18 Homepage of Rude
TechDiff
Hetty Jakes Pretentious Cheese Wog

images/avatars/avatar-2012.jpg

Registration Date: 14-06-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
13 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.69

Thats nothing. In London somewhere, theres a public toilets with screens fitted behind a long glass urinal. Every week they take a poll on who people want up on the screen so that they can piss on them. Old bushy boy is the favourite by far.

I cant realy see how that is insulting to Belgians though. If anthing its the oposite. They intelligent enough to piss on him instead of being stupid enough to elect him............................ TWICE!!!!
25-01-2006 12:36
Surya Surya is a male
The Robot

images/avatars/avatar-1127.gif

Registration Date: 04-11-2002

Helpfulness rating: 
44 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.27

quote:
Originally posted by thechronic

Thats what I thought too. Complete bullshit me thinks

__
"In dnb you should make people jump not swim"
- Pieter Frenssen 2004

25-01-2006 12:57 Homepage of Surya
Surora23 Surora23 is a male

Helpfulness rating: 

quote:
Originally posted by TechDiff
Thats nothing. In London somewhere, theres a public toilets with screens fitted behind a long glass urinal. Every week they take a poll on who people want up on the screen so that they can piss on them. Old bushy boy is the favourite by far.

I cant realy see how that is insulting to Belgians though. If anthing its the oposite. They intelligent enough to piss on him instead of being stupid enough to elect him............................ TWICE!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA im american and i want to piss on bush's face... im from ohio and that sick mother fucker some hoe turned our democratic state into a red state.. fuckin bush..

anyway... i found thsi quite funy...

__
Rinse it OUT!!!! Rinse

25-01-2006 19:25
TechDiff

Helpfulness rating: 

This is the thing I dont get though. Every American Ive spoken to seems to hate bush, yet he still seemsd to be in office. And now theres that whole hoo haa about him being bribed by lobbyists as though its new thing in US government goings on. In my honest opinion the whole thing is screwed up. The house of representatives is just a really bad idea, but its so far gone that there is nothing to do about it. In a strange kinda way its nothing to do with bush. He's just a puppet at the end of the day. He has no real power, he's just a figure head, in much the same way as the Queen in the UK. Its unfair in a way to aim all the aggresion at one man because its really all the invisible people behind him that are really responsable for what goes on. So in the same way that bush is a representative for all the goings on in the government, he's also the centre of attack when the shit hits the fan. I still cant stand the fucker, he's illiterate, retarded, arrogant, and obnoctious. But when it comes down to the underlying problems with foreign policies etc. Its really the system as a whole that fucked. I mean is it really so supprising that the US went to war with one of the most oil rich countries in the world when there are many lobbyists representing companies like General motors?

The thing that really pisses me off about the whole Iraq war is that soldiors are amongst the most trusting people. Youd have to have absolute trust in your government to be able to go off to war at their say so. The government has betrayed that trust but sending them out on an unjust, un-nessesary, and ILLEGAL war!

I think in a limited degree state law works. My girlfriend is from minnesota and she says that most people are happy with the way that everything works. But the thing that gets me is that most of the states are much bigger than the UK and we have troubles with the laws working for everybody. So its difficult to even imagine how people can expect laws to work for everyone on such a massive scale in one state, let alone the whole of the US!

Any way........... Offtopic

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by TechDiff: 25-01-2006 20:13.

25-01-2006 20:11

Helpfulness rating: 

quote:
This is the thing I dont get though. Every American Ive spoken to seems to hate bush, yet he still seemsd to be in office. And now theres that whole hoo haa about him being bribed by lobbyists as though its new thing in US government goings on. In my honest opinion the whole thing is screwed up. The house of representatives is just a really bad idea, but its so far gone that there is nothing to do about it. In a strange kinda way its nothing to do with bush. He's just a puppet at the end of the day. He has no real power, he's just a figure head, in much the same way as the Queen in the UK. Its unfair in a way to aim all the aggresion at one man because its really all the invisible people behind him that are really responsable for what goes on. So in the same way that bush is a representative for all the goings on in the government, he's also the centre of attack when the shit hits the fan. I still cant stand the fucker, he's illiterate, retarded, arrogant, and obnoctious. But when it comes down to the underlying problems with foreign policies etc. Its really the system as a whole that fucked. I mean is it really so supprising that the US went to war with one of the most oil rich countries in the world when there are many lobbyists representing companies like General motors?

The thing that really pisses me off about the whole Iraq war is that soldiors are amongst the most trusting people. Youd have to have absolute trust in your government to be able to go off to war at their say so. The government has betrayed that trust but sending them out on an unjust, un-nessesary, and ILLEGAL war!

I think in a limited degree state law works. My girlfriend is from minnesota and she says that most people are happy with the way that everything works. But the thing that gets me is that most of the states are much bigger than the UK and we have troubles with the laws working for everybody. So its difficult to even imagine how people can expect laws to work for everyone on such a massive scale in one state, let alone the whole of the US!

Any way........... Offtopic

in a sense though tahts whats so great about our government..shit is constantly changin and evolving all the time... there are reasons why our government is set up the way it is, and if you ask me and history spells it out for oyu, that its the most powerfull and msot successfull...

YES the uk has a better economy atm but that is becuase we do, do stupid shit... the US is very very materialistic...which is why we're in iraq... which i dont now why bush lied about in teh first place..the american public isnt fucking stupid...we know we're oiver there for the last of the table scraps of oil, cause we already use 25% of the worlds oil with just us alone...and when you think about it, thats fucking isnane, but our country is huge, and a lot ofit is highly undeveloped, so we're forced to use oil...

GMC i guess is gonna switch ti hydrogen fuel celled cars in kiek 2009 or something? but thats just some shit i heard.. who knwos if its true.. but its about time we did something liek that...

and bush is deffinitely not doing it for us... it wont be long before hes out of office... hillary clinton has a big change of becoming the first woman president, and i would love to see that happen personally.. #1 im a democrat, #2 id love to be living in a time where history and BIG history is being made...

butyoure right.. hes a dumb mother fucker...i cant stand him...he has NO FUCKING common sense.. at all...like i swear to god the people that run this country are religious fuck tards with nothing else to do but be hypocrites while fucking prostitutes on the side.. i mean shit we're here all kinds of shit in the news about this politician did that, he caught fucking this dude, so now hes gay...BLAH BLAH BLAH...

the u.s. govenrment is fucked in many ways... but you have to admit... the USA is quite an amazing country... and for as long as its been established we've done damn well for the shit we've been through...

__
Rinse it OUT!!!! Rinse

26-01-2006 16:21

Helpfulness rating: 

quote:
Originally posted by thechronic
I think it's a joke, haven't seen any of those stickers yet, and haven't heard anyone mentioning their existance.

most amearicans i assume cant read anythin in belgium :-p

__
Rinse it OUT!!!! Rinse

26-01-2006 16:22
cynik cynik is a male
Cp6uja

Registration Date: 15-03-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
49 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 7.86

excuse me, throgh what shit exactly has the USA been through?

it is true though, it doesn't matter who sits in the office. decisions are made on a higher level no ordinary man has any knowlege of.

__
https://soundcloud.com/tsai-vidro-voves
26-01-2006 16:28 Homepage of cynik
TechDiff

Helpfulness rating: 

Theres all sorts of rumors about how it all works. Supposedly some of the beurocratic bullshite comes from the NSA (National Security Agnecy/No Such Agency!), some from Lobbyists, and loads of other sources. The problem is that power is forced from all different diffections in order to get different bills past and legislations are bulldozed through the senate. Eventually you end up with so many possible sources that no one knows who is really to blame.

Apparently a new presidents first task is to put together his/her team of advisors, and guess who assits with this job, the PREVIOUS cheif presidetial adviser, chances are that you'll end up with a very farmiliar looking line up, regardless of whether the president is a democrat or republican. The point is it isnt about which party you prefer, but which puppet you prefer. "OK America! Dya'll want the puppet on my blue arm, or the puppet on my red arm" Most people forget that both arms are infact attached to the same body. The US government is filled with bent beurocratic montrosities who are more concerned about keeping their job and staying rich than they are about the overal state of the country. Pay-offs from Lobbyists to senators, from representatives to "Yes men", thats what keeps things going the way they are, Greed!

My point is, George Bush is nothing more than a figure head for the whole thing. And quite a well chosen one. He's a family man, devote christian, son of a former president, and....................Thick as Pig shit, easily manipulated by the people who are really in power.
26-01-2006 18:40

Helpfulness rating: 

quote:
Originally posted by cynik
excuse me, throgh what shit exactly has the USA been through?

it is true though, it doesn't matter who sits in the office. decisions are made on a higher level no ordinary man has any knowlege of.

you gotta consider wars, pearl harbor, etc etc... but you also gotta remember no one fucks with us hardly anymore, cause we do have the strongest army (atlesat that we know of)

lets put it this way... belgium... isnt gonna get allpissed off and start bombing the US cause trust there will be no more belgium after that...

hiroshima and nagasaki is a prime example.. and japan wasnt exactly a weak country at the time (not saying belgium is cuase i dont know shit about the country) but you get the idea..

__
Rinse it OUT!!!! Rinse

26-01-2006 18:44
TechDiff

Helpfulness rating: 

Exactly, Its not so much about what the US has been through (although for a reletively new country its had its fair share of spilt blood)
but more about what it can and has put countries through, the consatnt threat of action. I think half the reason the UK joined the Coalition forces for the Iraqi war was out of fear rather than respect. So many countries fear the US rather than respecting it, this fear is just escallating all the time, and things like the Iraqi conflicts justa act as a catalyst for this fear. America has not only got (excessive) military force but also trade force. If a country pisses of the US government, lets say.............ummmmmmmmmmm. China with ermmmmmmmmm Textiles perhaps.... then all the US has to do is slap trade sanctions on them and they're fucked. Its not just about military foce anymore.
26-01-2006 19:25
TechDiff

Helpfulness rating: 

quote:
Originally posted by Surora23
cause we do have the strongest army (atlesat that we know of)

Yeah true.... but your special forces are pussies compared to our SAS!!!! but that said, theres a super-market chain in the UK called Tescos, it employes more people than the entire british army. HA Haaaaa, if anyone invades us we'll cut you down with potato pellers and pour pesto on the wounds!!!!!!
26-01-2006 19:28
PassDa J. PassDa J. is a male
Sliced Slasher

images/avatars/avatar-1378.jpg

Registration Date: 16-05-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
12 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 6.17

Listen up, how could Belgians be affended by this Hahaha, Belgium may be a very small country that no one notices but is't a fucking good country with NO problems and NO recognision ...

How many times do ya hear of Belgium in the news in your country??? Not much I guess ...

I like living here and would surely not want to live elsewhere ... to much bullshit in others ... allthough the weather isn't that fantastic overhere, but at least we're not suffering from disasters of nature and such Pleased and no political problems too, and we don't need to be scared of terrorisme, cause no one know where Belgium is! Most people think Belgium is the capital of Brussels Huh

So ... come overhere and you'll have paradise Tongue

Bu I guess evereyone thinks this kinda shit about his country so ... who gives a shit anyway ...

__

26-01-2006 23:17
Yawn Yawn is a male
Sponsor

images/avatars/avatar-2715.jpg

Registration Date: 25-01-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
11 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.27

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Surora23
cause we do have the strongest army (atlesat that we know of)

Yeah true.... but your special forces are pussies compared to our SAS!!!! but that said, theres a super-market chain in the UK called Tescos, it employes more people than the entire british army. HA Haaaaa, if anyone invades us we'll cut you down with potato pellers and pour pesto on the wounds!!!!!!

ha ha ha ha!!! thats funny bro Bigup

double 'ard bastards are the SAS, you dont fuck with those boys, no way. Especially not after watching 'SAS - Are You Tough Enough' Phew!!! Big Grin
26-01-2006 23:52
J. Wells J. Wells is a male
Cool Tourist

Registration Date: 10-02-2006

Helpfulness rating: 
4 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 5.25

Why is Bush still in office? How did he get elected twice??

Easy. The elections have done fuck all since JFK's day. Simple as that.

Look at it this way: America has MAYBE a full third of its population turn out to vote. Why? Because only the people who have strong opinions on either side vote. Most of the people in the States are just sick of bullshit, they're done fighting because they feel they can't win, and in the end nobody really wants to pay attention. The majority of America wants to just "get on with it."

Now.... if 52% of the people who -actually- voted decided to vote for Bush, well... that's what, 17% of the citizens picking who's in power? With a ratio like that, it's easy for the exploitative Republican minority to swing things in their direction, considering the amount of propaganda they can put out, and the number of stupid fucking people who'll believe anything at all if they hear it enough times.

So, if the only requirement for getting into office is pure repetitious indoctrination, mass brain-washing through the media if you will, then anyone who's ruthless enough and rich enough to do it can get in. The Bush Administration isn't made up of politicians, like the Clinton admin. was, but instead is comprised of the people who helped put Bush on top. And the connections run deep into industry-- oil, timber, defence contractors (people whose only job is to help the US make war?), media tycoons, you name it. In other words, everyone who ought to be KEPT OUT funded the Bush campaign, and under the rules, that's legal. You can support any politician you want. And history shows that favours DO get reciprocated by presidents in spaaaades, man.

If it has a bad rep, it's lurking just under the skin of the US government, and it doesn't take much to discover it. But now that they're on top, only time can kick them back out. And what's the first thing they did in an emergency? They wrote themselves an blank cheque by erasing all the rules that are -supposed- to keep them in line, and nobody noticed because everyone's hearts and minds were focused on the WTC tragedy. Now, they've gotten themselves into a heap of trouble, because their profit margins are through the roof like they wanted, but none of them actually know how the fuck to handle being a government, and everything's falling apart around them...

Bush's America in a nutshell. Think about it.

__
I only post here when I'm drunk.

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by J. Wells: 11-02-2006 05:33.

11-02-2006 05:18

Helpfulness rating: 

quote:
Exactly, Its not so much about what the US has been through (although for a reletively new country its had its fair share of spilt blood)
but more about what it can and has put countries through, the consatnt threat of action. I think half the reason the UK joined the Coalition forces for the Iraqi war was out of fear rather than respect. So many countries fear the US rather than respecting it, this fear is just escallating all the time, and things like the Iraqi conflicts justa act as a catalyst for this fear. America has not only got (excessive) military force but also trade force. If a country pisses of the US government, lets say.............ummmmmmmmmmm. China with ermmmmmmmmm Textiles perhaps.... then all the US has to do is slap trade sanctions on them and they're fucked. Its not just about military foce anymore.

its disturbing at times...

__
Rinse it OUT!!!! Rinse

11-02-2006 19:10

Helpfulness rating: 

quote:
Originally posted by J. Wells
Why is Bush still in office? How did he get elected twice??

Easy. The elections have done fuck all since JFK's day. Simple as that.

Look at it this way: America has MAYBE a full third of its population turn out to vote. Why? Because only the people who have strong opinions on either side vote. Most of the people in the States are just sick of bullshit, they're done fighting because they feel they can't win, and in the end nobody really wants to pay attention. The majority of America wants to just "get on with it."

Now.... if 52% of the people who -actually- voted decided to vote for Bush, well... that's what, 17% of the citizens picking who's in power? With a ratio like that, it's easy for the exploitative Republican minority to swing things in their direction, considering the amount of propaganda they can put out, and the number of stupid fucking people who'll believe anything at all if they hear it enough times.

So, if the only requirement for getting into office is pure repetitious indoctrination, mass brain-washing through the media if you will, then anyone who's ruthless enough and rich enough to do it can get in. The Bush Administration isn't made up of politicians, like the Clinton admin. was, but instead is comprised of the people who helped put Bush on top. And the connections run deep into industry-- oil, timber, defence contractors (people whose only job is to help the US make war?), media tycoons, you name it. In other words, everyone who ought to be KEPT OUT funded the Bush campaign, and under the rules, that's legal. You can support any politician you want. And history shows that favours DO get reciprocated by presidents in spaaaades, man.

If it has a bad rep, it's lurking just under the skin of the US government, and it doesn't take much to discover it. But now that they're on top, only time can kick them back out. And what's the first thing they did in an emergency? They wrote themselves an blank cheque by erasing all the rules that are -supposed- to keep them in line, and nobody noticed because everyone's hearts and minds were focused on the WTC tragedy. Now, they've gotten themselves into a heap of trouble, because their profit margins are through the roof like they wanted, but none of them actually know how the fuck to handle being a government, and everything's falling apart around them...

Bush's America in a nutshell. Think about it.

WELL PUT! *claps* << and thats not sarcasm Big Grin

__
Rinse it OUT!!!! Rinse

11-02-2006 19:12
Pages (2): [1] 2 next »
drumnbass.be forum » Drumnbass scene » Offtopic banter » Because im rude...