Registration Date: 13-01-2006

CHECK ME NEW CHUNE "BTK" ON MYSPACE.

www.myspace.com/grimmful

COMMENTS APPRECIATED!!!
13-01-2006 03:12
Tenbucc2 Tenbucc2 is a male
Cool Tourist

Registration Date: 06-03-2006

First off... I don't mean to be an asshole but I'm am getting really fucking annoyed with myspace's audio player. Myspace is beginning to leave a bad taste in my mouth. They're beginning to become the crayons of the art world... in a matter of speaking.

Sorry, back to your tune. BTK. I almost feel like your drums need to be more present. they're very light. actually sounds like they were part of a layer and upon exporting the other layers didn't make it in. Where you're taking this tune though... arrangement seems fuckin perfect. maybe add a little wobble to the reece and some more variation. Stereo field effects specifically. I think your relying on your melody a little too much, not that it's not good... it sounds good but it might do better against more of an ambient background and some soundscape. but not to drown the tune ya know? to me it sounds like you executed everything very well but a good polish on your effects and layers could be good for a second draft.Overall excellent job!
07-03-2006 01:59
drumnbass.be forum » Production » Tunes » new tune "GRIMM - BTK" CHECK IT