drumnbass.be forum » Drumnbass scene » Offtopic banter » Epiphany: README
Go to the bottom of this page Epiphany: README
Author
Zombie Algorithm

images/avatars/avatar-2869.gif

Registration Date: 22-12-2004

Helpfulness rating: 
36 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.67

life is pointless! you'll die soon enough, so don't worry about this trivial amtter. the younger ones don't know this until there older, than they just try to supress it. seek relgion! RighT? Wrong? Left? RighT? who knows.

when all is said and done, simply, everyhing has been said and done. what comes out of that? the same that there was before. nothing significant. just anohter flash in the cosmos. only we get the benfiet of self doubt. and what appears to be a decision on movement. to an extent. we havn't figure it out yet. when we do, someone will disagree entirly, and stake there life on the 'Truth' is a Lie. and there lie is the truth.

That's what we get to wage a war, or even two. there's been more war's than we know, yet we only see two of them being world wars, and there signifcant. the Great wars are more of bookmarks in history now used as conventions to distinguish time with a relevant marker. there's no good or evil from it, just a placeholder.

Now that the last surviving memebers are dead from this tiem, anyone can make up aynthing about all of it. I am slightly jelous that Iran took the first stab. i wouldn't go in that direction, personally there seems to be some affluential people that would disagree. some of them with more combat training than most of the u.s. army.

Not saying Isreal knows a lot about fighting, and bloodshed, and guns, and bombs, and building walls better than the germans. but still i find that ammusing the last signficant wall to go up since the Berlin one fell is made by the same people that left that area. pattern?

it is the only way to seperate ands top ahte, and to disect the fallen from the fleeing. that last line didn't make much sence, but someone got it. somewhere. probably the same one to be convinced that they'll get to seventh heaven for killing innocents.

Some say that we are born evil, and must repent from day one, some say we are born pure, a clean slate, and get tainted by the treacheries of life. if there are two opnions, chances are both are true, or else they wouldn't be considered. if there is proof and evidence in either way, than they probably coencide. man seems to be as two sided as any creature. a bear can be trained to dance, as easily as it can to kill.

Killing often seen as the supreme immoral to huamns. keey word there is to humans. the bear doesn't show any signs of distress for killing. even if it has a easy life, where it doesn't ahve to provide for it's own self. that's mostly the excuse i could see for humans. there sad when other die, not because there dead, but becasue taht could have been me! i could get a blood clot from sitting around too long and not streching, and have a heart attack. I could contract AIDS from an open wound, i could be cross the street, not look both ways, and get blind sided by a bus. what's seen as selfless, is usually based in a selfish manner.

this doesn't make selfishness evil, nore does it make death of another, at ones hands evil either. what is evil is the minds own preception. the mind is the root of all evil. it stems from thee and labels and paints the moral where it wants. or where it's told. or where it beLIEves.

Belief is the suspension of all evidence to come to a irrelvant conclusion. the number 2 means two. + means to add. thee's no evidence for this more than there is that the body has an immortal soul.

If there is an immortal soul for each and everyone of us where did they come from? who has seen this? is it just beleived? that proves nothing? there is no experiments that can show this? what are you trying to show? is death imaginary?
is it the lack of imagination?

the scarey part is that there isn't anything. not that we know it, but all signs point too. still we don't know. this is the scariest par tof death. if we KNEW what was next, it would cease to be a burden on our mind. we wouldn't tihnk twice about accidently tripping and striking your head off a firehydrant, or a carbon monoxide leak while yuo sleep, or falling asleep while driving on a highway.

the scary part is we don't know. that will always be the scariest thing in the wrold. Deathing eing second to public speaking. who knows what the public will do? worse is to no know what to say in front of them, least of all how they'll react. who knows what to say, and who's brave enoguh to say it. sometimes the most importantt hing in life is not give a fuck.

fucking is a good thing though. procreation, this keeps us going. without the children, life would cease to have a point of keeping on going to make a point of going. everything we do is for the future. the past is dead. to dwell would be to join the dead. to live would to be uncertin, and chance to fall behind. what's behind stays behind and forgotten.

memory is the imprint of the future, when it passes, now. memory doesn't exsist in the past. it tells of it, but doesn't go there. it's active and eternal now. for that forever second that just past, there are infinte ahead. and when the year 20006, that's 20006 comes around, will anyone remember you?

do we remember anyone from 2 thousand years ago? there life is about digging in the past, and making assumptions. but still there slaves that helps alexander the great are never mentioned or rememberd. the were probably more signifcant than him, without them he would cease to have ability to preform as easily. though highly doubted he worked alone his entirly life, not many know anyone else.

We don't die until we are entirly forgotten. as Socrates said "the unexaminded life is not worth living" without being examined, and studied, we are as signifigant as a remote distant planet. the gravity of this palent does have some minor influence, but nobody knows it, nobody cares. it may as well not exsist. difference being,t he planet doesn't care if it's ignored and shuned. man wants attention.

README

__
Latest Songs of filth and taboo depravity
SpankMyFilth on SoundCloud
She's got a nasty mouth...
FREE DOWNLOADS

29-12-2005 09:21 Homepage of Halph-Price
cynik cynik is a male
Cp6uja

Registration Date: 15-03-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
49 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 7.86

hmm... yeah.. (makes an inteligent face while reading)

I was wondering where did these kind of posts of yours go Tongue

__
https://soundcloud.com/tsai-vidro-voves
29-12-2005 10:47 Homepage of cynik
Halph-Price Halph-Price is a male
Zombie Algorithm

Helpfulness rating: 

these posts?

as far as i know this is the first one started.

unless it appears there a bucnh of seprate post stiched together by salmon.

__
FREE DOWNLOADS

30-12-2005 06:33 Homepage of Halph-Price
cynik cynik is a male
Cp6uja

Registration Date: 15-03-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
49 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 7.86

what I meant: this kind of psychologically-philosophical-bullcrap type of posts Big Grin

__
https://soundcloud.com/tsai-vidro-voves
30-12-2005 12:36 Homepage of cynik
Hidden identity Hidden identity is a male
Wicked Producer

Registration Date: 17-02-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
14 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 6.21

quote:
Originally posted by cynik
what I meant: this kind of psychologically-philosophical-bullcrap type of posts Big Grin

Dont call it "bullcrap".
He is pondering very important principals about humanity and thought.

quote:
man seems to be as two sided as any creature. a bear can be trained to dance, as easily as it can to kill.
>
Killing often seen as the supreme immoral to huamns. keey word there is to humans. the bear doesn't show any signs of distress for killing. even if it has a easy life, where it doesn't ahve to provide for it's own self. that's mostly the excuse i could see for humans. there sad when other die, not because there dead, but becasue taht could have been me!

War is retarded. Cannibalism is all it is, and the reason? Governments. When two people have a firm belief that differs, brute force is sometimes used... Its like when logic fails, bring out the guns.
^That principal is even used by men who beat their wives for example.
Its un-civilized bull-shit.

Humans naturaly plan ahead and try to figure out their problems in life, and in modern times we can even watch the world and the whole species in many ways. Our species has and is a huge problem in many ways, but try not to overwealm yourself with it because this shit is bigger then the both of us. If they did cure old-age for example, then you would no longer worry about loosing yourself the way that you do now, and you wouldnt feel so doomed and fucked, would you? An aulternative would be a method of storing a human contiousness inside a super-computer, but id guess that a genetic solution to mortality would come before a digital solution came.

Holographic data storage discs and nano-tech data storage discs are still in the works, and holograohic data storage discs look quite iminent (years pass but it looks stable and promised by companies). Step-by-step society is putting forth alot of effort to try to stop it's problems and make it's life easier.

As you know, life expectancy is over two times what it usedto be 150 years ago, and this is because of medical technology.

If we sit back and think "life is so easy and good now, what do i have to complain about!? Ill never feel un-satisfied again." then you will be satisfied, and this sort of satisfaction makes progress impossable.

If Halph-price is thinking about big shit its most likely that he is not satisfied in some way, and it doesnt feel that good to be thinking about big bad shit, but he is searching for a solution.

Many others do not like this sort of questioning,
and they think it is shit because it makes them feel bad.

I personaly admit ive over-philosophized and been too religios in the passed, but as we learn we can change.

@Halph-Price
how much do you use msn instant messenging,
or do you have yahoo chat?

Send me a pm if you want my contact address,
we can talk about this all personaly if you like.

The "meaning" of life is more simple then you think. Big Grin
so if some of you do wanna chat about things like these,
just pm me.

__
I'm trying to unfuck my sig.
30-12-2005 14:13
Zombie Algorithm

Helpfulness rating: 

oh you, trying to flatter a young boy. of course i'll go out with you!

oh wait ya didn't say that, eeoo, akward.

this is probably bullcrap, or maybe more than anyone needs to know. if hidden didn't comment here, i woud have been dissapointed.

i don't like the idea of living forever either. that leads to the comfort life, like you said and than you replace one problem with another. think of a high society (the poor would never be able toa fford any technology that allowd you to live forever, no matter ho cheap it got, at most they would keep the price for the upper class only) that never died. it more or less is like that now.

it might seem a strech, but rarly you see the high class get AID's. no world leader has or ever will. it seems like a huge problem, but it's a dieses for control the lower population.

this ties back in with living forever is dooming humanity just as much as death itself. but first about the upper class.

Ever since civlization was created there was kings and rulers, and warlords, and head shamans, and princes, and overlords, and such and such. the power hungrey would always try to immortalize themself. huge temples to tribute themself, as testiment of there power, but more importantly, there own exsistance. it should be seen as a testiment of there will, surviving the ages, while there body and mind decayed.

Architecutre is solidified frozen power. one of the most awsome forms of art that has every exsisted seen as an intellectual art like music, it's almost uncomprehensiable for any one man to undertake the task. this shows dominace over other men. the monument to stay standing, and not defiled, this shows loyalty and trust towards him, even dead, even if there must be armed guards. the grace and shape of the building reflect the individual, usually there isn't more than one person for the great monuments. often the high rise structures relfect not only how much they TOWER over the common, normal, peons, of the lower and middle class, but any one that was equal before feels tiny and smaller by the glorey of the monument.

also the reach towards the heven reflects the godhead. that the person is closer to god, or a higher being, or whatever omipotent being was worshipped. that's why most temples to god's were done in points, in the most commonly known stable structre, the pyramid, before more advanced forms of masonry came about.

the mason has often be seen as one of the high rulers of society, een forming there own secret society. i don't know much about it, nobody does. ...

PH33R

with this, in our time, these great architecutre feats are almost common place now, most of us live in these high rises, or see the being built in months. there not as impressive as prviously, and it's almost incomprehensiable to be as impressed by soaring sights lie these after cities grown to the size, and hight they are at. church, usually being the tallest building in towns, are now pale little chipmunks in any semi-urban town.

but with the technology to extend human life, we see that the higher clas, thoes that can afford it, can live longer. to be immortal would be teh ticket, and right now eery body that can get a Copyrigt on the huamn genomoe is, because out fo all the data one or maybe more, could be the key to the Fountin of Youth. this is the ultimate goal, the ultiame dream, since man first learn to rule over other men.

to build on the back of hardworkering his own immortality. the greed the power. to have power over death itself. to never get sick, to never have to die or grow old. this would be the truest, purest monument to any person as a sign of prestiage and wealth. it would be the ultimate extreme in basterdization fo anture. what the high class has always been geared towards.

to rape humanity of it's own humanity, for the select few, has been the aim of the upper class. the further from nature, the better. to become more human, than human, in all sence of the manner. to ripe out the organic nature of the flawed life we live, in a constant struggle between civil and animal, to pin down any and all primal urges, to remove all instincs,a nd to be in sucha forigne world that even the most common sence seems like the greatest tale of folly. that is what true upper class is about.

animals live, and grown. the population rises, and falls. we are animals too, but yet we fallow the trend of the virus, like much pop-culture talks about, and except for but one time in past history, has there even beena ynthing but a steady rise.

the ony time being the black plauge, the last great epidemic of humanity, as a real threat to our livleyhood. the most significant issue to kill off more huamns, than any war could have. although we fear nuclear holocaust, it's the natural order we msut fear.

we are suppose to die. that is the order of life, it's as such, but since we have sucha contorl onf ree will, we see it as another task to get around, lie hunting, we don't see it as a stable and solid fixture, liek the ground or clouds. but even thoes if we want, we would try to remove.

to over populate more, we being to relize that theres less room, and less food, and all products cost more. from a capitalist view, over population is good. more people to sell too. and the more peopel taht buy, the more capital, because you can charge more profit, and sell less. it's an insanly good deal. but from a humanitary view, it's seen as wrong and immoral to let any human's die. we all should be immortal. even if there struggle to survive still continues with immortality, as in no expirey date, than there will be wars.

this is the natural course of life, when man needs to extend his boarders to allow populatin to move, because dieses or or means of contorl over his abudant populaiton, have been controlled, he must control the lands around him.

this leads to blood shed. there has never been a war taht could be avoided, all wars are not evil, probably stupid, but int he minds of thoes fighting, tehre glorious. there brave, there right. there NATURAL.

to go against the want to kill another man, to lvie for one self is "cannibalism". this is how animals are. if a lion over takes another pride, the first thing he does is eat the pups of the old ruler. there are many examples of cannibalism in nature.

but we are human and we surpass aniamls, even if it kills us. the constant conflict. the greatest battle is never with man versus man. the greatest conflict is always man vs nature. the nature of ones own self. the nature of being something not human. of living aginst what is seen to be proper or correct or even standard, by human sake. of sometimes lapsing the moral world. morals, again, being only a human construct, and not anything that happens in nature as storngly, at least, with humans.

__
FREE DOWNLOADS

30-12-2005 19:49 Homepage of Halph-Price
Zombie Algorithm

Helpfulness rating: 

there is always the down looking at anything less than entirly unnatural, or uncivilizaed. this is the only way man can exsist with other men. without resorting to violence, man must be unnatural. this means mans animalistic side is violent, much like all of the animal kingdom is. it is primative to think such things, but much is the proper way to survive. to let another cut your head off because it would impolite to be offensive, is animalistic instincts, which we try to avoid. at least the high soceity does.

there always will be the upper class. evne if we all banded together got the lower class, and took them out, we'd be the new ruling class. we'd be worse proably. because by going into the instincs of the animal, do we rise up and destroy humanity. we no longer become humble, we become the strong, the feared, the brave, the right. often the animalistic way is seen as the onyl true thing. it's more common than sence. it's surpasses sence, it is pre-ordanded. we know this before we know it.

we know not t get stabbed, or to be afraid of loud noises, or to fight, or to flight. what we don't know is how to be benifietful to humanity, as a natural way. we know how to further ourselves by helping others. that can be seen as common sence though, not instincts.

common sence, is wht makes us civilizaed. all deep tihnking stems from common sence. speculations, theories, logic, reason, cubase, all of it from common sence. well if the planet oribts aroundt eh sun, the sun must be in the center of the orbit. common snece. but the harder part is usually getting the evidence to the sences, for the more difficult questions, usually being the outer or inner spaces.

anytihng we cannot see with our sences, we cannot feel or see, or smell, or hear, it's hard to come to any conclusion about it. we depend on technology, to give us this. as many animals would grow more sensative hearing, or more acute vision, for fighitng or fleeing, humans don't grow them. we stopped evolving, of course, on the level of the physical body. instead we take the world around us, and shape it to our will. against the way of the animal. one of the things that makes us human, i guess.

we continue to evolve to grow and to progress. no more claws or other foolishness like that, we evolve by a means of technology. technology is evolution. in all darwinism, it is an extenton of our bodies, like any shell, or bone, or muscle. it doesn't exisist without us, we could never come to the conclusion that if humanity didn't exisst there would be cars. and if there was never technology, we would never be as we are int he wrold. we would be albe to communicte.

even commnication is a construct like technology. we create words and symbols. there never was a number two before the first man drew a squiggle to repersent the meaning of more than one, less than two. much like measurements, and all forms of music we have.

be back to talk about the wonderful art, that is one of the few forms that exsist in the forth demension.

__
FREE DOWNLOADS

30-12-2005 19:50 Homepage of Halph-Price
Wicked Producer

Helpfulness rating: 

quote:
there is always the down looking at anything less than entirly unnatural, or uncivilizaed. this is the only way man can exsist with other men. without resorting to violence, man must be unnatural. this means mans animalistic side is violent, much like all of the animal kingdom is.

Actualy things like love and compassion are natural.
People without these can barely even rear children and realy violant evil people would turn on thier own families and then natural-selection would remove them with time. Evolutionists often compare humans to animals and the comparisons are not always correct. Human reason and perpose and will and instinct are difforent then the specific act listed about the male lions earlier (for example). It was a faulty comparison.

http://www.senescence.info/myths.html
^read that through before you say more about "population control".

quote:
oh you, trying to flatter a young boy. of course i'll go out with you!
oh wait ya didn't say that, eeoo, akward.

I was just trying to be sociable.

Ive realized that most of your thread is just your own view and opinion.
(* stops reading, leaves *)

__

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Hidden identity: 31-12-2005 03:36.

31-12-2005 03:33
Zombie Algorithm

Helpfulness rating: 

bassicly, what the dueds saying is he wants to cure the disease of aging. and compares it to the repair of a damaged organ with normal organs, and considers technology able to keep up with huamns growth, which goes logrithmaticly. because they predictade we would have population problems now, even though we do but it's not a world wide.

that's weird, because if humans lived for milleniums, a) if a population issue arrised even 500 years later, it would affects us greately still,e ven though it's not currently happening.
b) the human mind could play a greater effect than predictable, since we don't even hav a single clue about it, extending it's duration would make it forget more and more information, that it deems useless, as studies prove. that's after a few decades, it's not meant for centuries. i dunno...

personally immortality, is more of a status thing. it's a perversion of life. it's creating a virus. the further you run from mother nature, the more you need her. after we use up all the land for feeding the immortals, and take up the rest for the population that never dies, or displacing thoes in areas of extreme over-population as is (which i don't tihnk he sees as big of a problem) in third world countires, than the little fishys start to die, because we eat them all, and the bacteria in waters grow because of all the human waste created, and the trees have fewer and fewer places to grow, and the land gets dryer and dryer, because we extra all the nutriens out fo the ground, even fruits and vegtables are less potent in vitamens now becuase of this. live long and prosper.

anyways, the biggst piss off is comparing aging to viruses. he claims cure of aging. it's a built in defect, it's like curing the heart by making it stornge than a normal heart. or curing your muscles by exercising. it's not something that is wrong, aging comes with the package.

it's just Gene manipulation is oftens een from a narrow point of view. normal evolution happens within thousands of years, millions, we do it in a blink of an eye, realtivly speaking. there is o way to comprehend the reprocutions.

mankind exsitance has been a offence to nature since the birh of technolgoy. blocking off rivers, and clear cutting forests. we'll learn one day

it'll be "Oh fuck, why did they do that, now we're screwed. oh well they couldn't have known." like using lead in gasoline. it's the price you pay for having sucha great world.

the great the benfiet, the sharper the price. if it's the thing you want the most, be prepared to pay the most. nothing comes free, and don't be surpised if the piper wants a a extinction. there is no free handouts. and becareful what you wish for. immortality, and death are seperated by a hair width.

ya, this is probably bullcrap and my opnion and views, i don't try to say this is for anyone else really, just this would get more reads than a blog Big Grin sorry hidden, i didn't meant o offend you with the comment, i just don't want to msn, rather keep it on forum, nothing personal, i just hate talks on msn, it's cumbersom. rather read a whole statment in a few pages.

__
FREE DOWNLOADS

This post has been edited 6 time(s), it was last edited by Halph-Price: 31-12-2005 05:28.

31-12-2005 05:00 Homepage of Halph-Price
Wicked Producer

Helpfulness rating: 

Yes but people dont have to keep reproducing.
They could staralize people sexualy as part of the deal of the anti-aging program if they had to. Alot of problems in life happen because of in-experiance, but imaturity is an ever flowling cycle that people barely start to grow out of before they day. Quality of minds would be higher if the individual had a longer life and more experiance. Instead of having to constantly re-train humans through education systems, if ageing was cured this manotonious "growing up" process would not happen as much anymore.

Imagine if people like Einstein were still alive today?
Not all technolagy comes at a price. Casts for broken bones is an example of a technology that does not have any real negative "costs". "Costs" arise from only sertian kinds of technologies and sertian methods of use.

__
31-12-2005 06:15
Zombie Algorithm

Helpfulness rating: 

hmm, sterility would help, but the problem right now isn't over population, in canda we have an aging population, that out numbers the young. this leads to many more jobs for us candians, and will help give a new perspective on life. to simply stop that because they will never die, or at least, age. than we come to a population that even though cannot reproduce, but lives longer grows clutraly stagnant.

growing up, although seems monotonous (had a tiem checking that word int he dictionary, turns out it's pronounced like you had it..) it's the single richest time of any human's life. as socretes said, it's learning and understanding, and with that breaks down old ideas.

forexample Einstein has to be THE SINGLE BEST EXAMPLE. physcians, all physcians, since the whole branch of scienst was created, is prodminatly from youth.

it all stems from the natural scientist of course, thoes that find the way the wrold works extrodianry, and don't see with the taint of time over there eyes. it's not something they know, it's not something they have discussed, it's not something they even KNEW EXSISTED. it's like the first time someone explained to you about what stars are.

aside from the freash perspective, it's supported that every great discovery in physcis, comes by the age of about 25, or YOUNGER.

every famous persont aht discoverd something that revolutionized physics, although they discoverd much, there biggest revalations was always in thier youth. none of them top it. it's well known, and you can find much evidence to support that. hundreds of years worth.

enstien was 26 when he released his paper on both Theory of Relativity and i tihnk it was Electrodynamics of Moving Bodies, both undsiputed the pincle of his work. from the first discovery of the major works, it's usually refining the works. this may be the meat of there work, but it's just coming up with as much work as they can to support there already established theories.

this doesn't apply to all of the workings of scienst, i just thought that might be a valid point.

and yes, everything comes with a price, the more unnatural it is. use of a walking stick is neglectable price if you break the stick off from a tree. the tree recovers. you clear cut the forest to make thoes canes for a few million people, the ecosystem there, not just the trees, but the ground water, the nutriens, the animals, the insects, eveything, leaves.

the more you take, the more you pay. sometimes it's next to nothing, but still there will be price. synthsis is a technology, that usually has many by products, whether natural or arifcial synthsis.

casts don't use that there made of plaster, that's just removed from the ground. a natural resource. no harm, no foul. it's unlimited in it's bountifulness.

on it's own it's harmelss, times it by the population of earth, it's deadly, but technology will over come it, we havn't even been able to mine deep enough into the earth. than we'll truly gouge our way into mother earth. penatration. incestual?

but what about spcies that die off every year not from other animals but from humanitys will. like any animal, the bigger one animal grows in population, the more it pushes others out of the habitat. every animal neds a certin acherage of land to exsist, and right now human's have less than they need, but we're SAVE BY TECHNOLOGY.

hmm.. technology isn't unnatural, it's part of evolution, like i probably mentioned, but it's applications can be disatoruios. what if they set of more than just the 2 nuclear bombs in war. natural to learn how to split atoms, but that's not evil. extending human life is not evil, a gun is not evil, a hydrogen bomb is not evil. they are mearly tools. the price you pay comes from there actions. the motives behind can be good or evil. but as Taoism goes, even if the action is good, there nothing without it's opposite. the more 'good' you try to do, the more bad coems out of it. and the opposite is probably true. it's never direct, but inverse. harder to detect that. morality, good and evil, we made up. and we continue to make it up as we go along. but the more we disrupt the natural order the more it disrupts us, until we collapse the ecosphere we live in, on our heads.

we can do so much, and not be destroyed, but the moment we take too much, it won't be reversable. the world wants to revert to a blance. the whole ecosystem always finds a blance.

rember when musscles was a huge problem, a forgien organism gone rampant in a new ecosystem, it had no predator. there was no stopping it. we tried everything. than candian geese began to eat them. nature balanced it self out.

we push against nature, it pushes back. we can continue to push with equal force, and ti continues to push back, but eventually it comes to a breaking point. that breaking point is probably far off intot he future. we cannot controlt he weather or the likes. but when we do, if we do, it arises a tusnami of trouble.

again the cast is but a drop in a pool of water, but it ripples out, the whole butterfly effect. in itself it's seen as trival, and it is. it's a small push, and there's a small push bakc, neer harder, never softer, mabe sooner maybe alter, but time is irrelevant. again another one of our constructs. it exsists, but only we seem to care.

the differnece of nature and huamnity is choice. freedom. one fo the biggest threats to humanity is , and always will be, freedom. hows that for summing it up? but how do you make wise choices?

__
FREE DOWNLOADS

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Halph-Price: 31-12-2005 07:35.

31-12-2005 07:24 Homepage of Halph-Price
drumnbass.be forum » Drumnbass scene » Offtopic banter » Epiphany: README