drumnbass.be forum

drumnbass.be forum » Production » Production questions & answers » Sampleing Movies
Go to the bottom of this page Sampleing Movies
Author
Cool Tourist

Registration Date: 07-11-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
5 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 1.00

Which are the best movies to sample if i want to get some heavy sci-fi pads or ambient stuff from please?
24-12-2005 22:24 Homepage of DholiX
Muad'Dib Muad'Dib is a male
Andrejnalin

images/avatars/avatar-2169.jpg

Registration Date: 02-12-2003

Helpfulness rating: 
18 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.50

If you sample movies, you are facing copyright troubles, so please don't post your tracks with copyrighted samples here Wink

Anyway, you have quality sci-fi sounds in the samples section, and for ambient stuff I recomend you making your own sounds - you will feel better! Bigup

__
Thinking about becoming an Image-Line/FL Studio customer? Want a 10% reduction in price? Use this affiliate link:

http://affiliate.image-line.com/BADEBDG473

There is no such thing without its opposite
-Bene Gesserit
24-12-2005 22:33 Homepage of Muad'Dib
Glim Glim is a male
Stuck In The Late Nineties

Registration Date: 16-10-2004

Helpfulness rating: 
12 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.17

yeah, for ambient soundz do it yourself mate, otherwise a day or 2 after makin a track u'll jus feel lazy when playing it back.

watch it with regards to sampling films as said before the copyright issue is worth taking note of.

listen to some of the best tracks on this site and you'll see little evidence of sampling from films, at least not for ambient sounds intro's... etc

no matter how rare you think the sound is, someone will of heard it before.

beware but be cool....
G Bigup

__
My Sounds
26-12-2005 10:36
drumnbass.be forum » Production » Production questions & answers » Sampleing Movies