drumnbass.be forum

drumnbass.be forum » Production » Production questions & answers » Jungle/DnB for acoustic drums book
Go to the bottom of this page Jungle/DnB for acoustic drums book
Author

Registration Date: 09-11-2005

went to the local music store the other day and bought an interesting book " Jungle/Drum 'n' Bass for the acoustic drum set" by Johnny Rabb

didn't take long for me to learn drum notation at all and seems like this book so far has alot of good compositions..granted there are alot of practice and warm up exercises with in it but this book is meant for a drummer to learn to play as if he was a machine. It comes with two audio cd's, 25$ from warner brothers music publication

__

13-12-2005 17:03
@1$-)
unregistered
so you any good then?? got a good drum kit?? got any good drum mics?? know anyone who has?? if so make us a live breaks sample pack........please. Bigup

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by utter muppet: 19-12-2005 20:27.

19-12-2005 20:27
Halph-Price Halph-Price is a male
Zombie Algorithm

images/avatars/avatar-2869.gif

Registration Date: 22-12-2004

Helpfulness rating: 
36 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.67

"i can quite when ever i want to. look, this is my last one."

munki you have a problem. you need to goto a sample anonymous.

use the viynl samples. unless he can run his drums through a SSL board.

__
Latest Songs of filth and taboo depravity
SpankMyFilth on SoundCloud
She's got a nasty mouth...
FREE DOWNLOADS

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Halph-Price: 20-12-2005 01:32.

20-12-2005 01:31 Homepage of Halph-Price
@1$-)
unregistered
all about swing baby, kinda on a liquid thing right now for which theyd be handy
20-12-2005 11:15
drumnbass.be forum » Production » Production questions & answers » Jungle/DnB for acoustic drums book