drumnbass.be forum » Drumnbass scene » Offtopic banter » Anarchy online
Go to the bottom of this page Anarchy online
Author
Andrejnalin

images/avatars/avatar-2169.jpg

Registration Date: 02-12-2003

Helpfulness rating: 
18 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.50

Anyone of you plays MMORPG Anarchy Online? I've been playing for about a month now, and I can say that I can manage my way around the game. Excellent game that is, and you can do whatever you want to Big Grin

Anyway, it is a Massively Multiplayer Online Role Playing Game (MMORPG) and you actually live in the game. I mean, well, no sex, but you can marry and you have an appartment etc. Big Grin

www.anarchyonline.com

If anyone wants some help during the first steps, read the begginers manual, and when you get out of that newbie island (not recomended before level 10) drop a PM to me, so I can guide you around Wink

Respektah!

__
Thinking about becoming an Image-Line/FL Studio customer? Want a 10% reduction in price? Use this affiliate link:

http://affiliate.image-line.com/BADEBDG473

There is no such thing without its opposite
-Bene Gesserit
11-12-2005 13:38 Homepage of Muad'Dib
wreakon wreakon is a male
evol genius

images/avatars/avatar-1689.jpg

Registration Date: 05-10-2004

Helpfulness rating: 
6 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.83

carefull with those games!! so addictive.. ive lost many a mate to world of warcraft Tongue

__
{{{d-_-b}}}

The Patch lab - Download free vst patches, banks and kits

mylamespace
11-12-2005 13:41 Homepage of wreakon
Muad'Dib Muad'Dib is a male
Andrejnalin

images/avatars/avatar-2169.jpg

Registration Date: 02-12-2003

Helpfulness rating: 
18 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.50

Yeah, but I don't have money to buy World of Warcraft account. The good thing here is that this game is free (there are payed stuff in the game like some other worlds/etc)

__
Thinking about becoming an Image-Line/FL Studio customer? Want a 10% reduction in price? Use this affiliate link:

http://affiliate.image-line.com/BADEBDG473

There is no such thing without its opposite
-Bene Gesserit
11-12-2005 13:42 Homepage of Muad'Dib
feeDBack feeDBack is a male
Tourist

images/avatars/avatar-334.jpg

Registration Date: 10-08-2004

Hehe Cool I'm an addict for WoW.. played 6 months (thats why I was no-lifer.. didnt produced even one sample) and got tired of it.. but I am still paying for it, because you can be a very bored these days Tongue

Check out my character Big Grin

I got the best character so far, and alliance is running away from me Cry

Check out what they think for me also Tongue I am Ikey Pleased

__
Snare drum rockin, bass drum knockin
11-12-2005 15:19
Friscko Friscko is a male
Aron Tinnitus

images/avatars/avatar-2291.gif

Registration Date: 12-03-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
19 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 7.74

quote:
Originally posted by reckon
carefull with those games!! so addictive.. ive lost many a mate to world of warcraft Tongue

some korean guy died after he played wow for 50 hours non stop Big Grin

__

www.myspace.com/arontinnitus
www.myspace.com/djfriscko
11-12-2005 16:00 Homepage of Friscko
evol genius

Helpfulness rating: 

quote:
Originally posted by Muad'Dib
Yeah, but I don't have money to buy World of Warcraft account. The good thing here is that this game is free (there are payed stuff in the game like some other worlds/etc)

i started playing RYL a while ago when it was free.. might still be?? It was hell fun exploring and buying and selling stuff but man it took so much time. Rather focus on more creative stuff like making beats!

__
{{{d-_-b}}}

mylamespace
11-12-2005 16:09 Homepage of wreakon
dYzeaZe dYzeaZe is a male
Blighted Mind

images/avatars/avatar-1694.gif

Registration Date: 25-12-2004

Helpfulness rating: 
3 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.33

I've played MMORPGS for like 3 years of my life straight . . .
WoW, MuOnline, LineageII, DarkEden, BK, GanjaWars, etc etc etc . . . . .

THESE GAMES ARE EVIL I TELL YOU. QUIT NOW!

Big Grin

__
Right now I'm in the process of making up a good sig.
11-12-2005 16:30
TechDiff
Hetty Jakes Pretentious Cheese Wog

images/avatars/avatar-2012.jpg

Registration Date: 14-06-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
13 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.69

Couldnt agree more. I never played these things but Ive got a couple mates who do and I dont see them nearly as often as I used to. It the bloody World of Warcraft. I read an article a while ago about a guy who farms money. He has hundreds of Automated charactors which walk around collecting money which he then sells to people for real money. Last year he grossed over a million dollars! There are actual exchange rates for WoW gold. Its insane! If you bare in mind all the people that play the game and play there subscription charges, and all these people have bough a copy of the game in the first place, its no supprise that the company is making 10s of millions of pounds each year, its big big money business. Plus all the money that people make through the games by selling charactor profiles, gold, and other things. Its all got a bit too much if you ask me. I heard about one guy who sold his solid gold wedding ring so that he could buy more gold in WOW, when you start screwing up your real life in favour of a virtual one, then surely thats the time to quit. I honestly think these games are as addictive as any drug and just as dangerous, yet anybody can buy them from anywhere. There is no health warning and no parental advisory stickers. The fun has gone out of gaming for me. Its not so much about having fun but making money. Hence the obviously rushed release of Quake 4, and the piss pore game play of Doom, and the slap-dash nature of Half Life 2. My favourite game has still gotta be Motocross madness, there is a massive online community, the game play is great, it never gets old, and I dont have to pay through the nose to play it.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by TechDiff: 11-12-2005 17:19.

11-12-2005 17:17
Surya Surya is a male
The Robot

images/avatars/avatar-1127.gif

Registration Date: 04-11-2002

Helpfulness rating: 
44 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.27

I stick to boargames. Cheaper and much more social. Looking forward to World of Warcraft: The Boardgame Big Grin

__
"In dnb you should make people jump not swim"
- Pieter Frenssen 2004

11-12-2005 18:01 Homepage of Surya
Blighted Mind

Helpfulness rating: 

You know people are just afraid of real life so much they make up parallel virtual realms to realize
their dreams and ambitions in some non-existant worlds. The reason for all of it is disbelief in life.
Many just don't feel like they are worth something on this planet. Once you're out of the game, you
understand what a loser you are (no offense). So you get back into the game. People have
stopped reaching for real life goals, they trade Zens and Adens for Superior Mithril Chainmail
Armors or Dragon Boots or smth. This is ridiculous. Instead of reading a book (Intelligence +1) or
exercising (Strength +1) in real life, people go play games coz it's easier than doing something for
your own life and your own self.

I got over it, now I'm happy that I have a real life character to level up and improve every day Smile

__
11-12-2005 19:38
Halph-Price Halph-Price is a male
Zombie Algorithm

images/avatars/avatar-2869.gif

Registration Date: 22-12-2004

Helpfulness rating: 
36 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.67

natural selection

__
Latest Songs of filth and taboo depravity
SpankMyFilth on SoundCloud
She's got a nasty mouth...
FREE DOWNLOADS

29-12-2005 04:35 Homepage of Halph-Price
evol genius

Helpfulness rating: 

quote:
Originally posted by dYzeaZe
You know people are just afraid of real life so much they make up parallel virtual realms to realize
their dreams and ambitions in some non-existant worlds. The reason for all of it is disbelief in life.
Many just don't feel like they are worth something on this planet. Once you're out of the game, you
understand what a loser you are (no offense). So you get back into the game. People have
stopped reaching for real life goals, they trade Zens and Adens for Superior Mithril Chainmail
Armors or Dragon Boots or smth. This is ridiculous. Instead of reading a book (Intelligence +1) or
exercising (Strength +1) in real life, people go play games coz it's easier than doing something for
your own life and your own self.

I got over it, now I'm happy that I have a real life character to level up and improve every day Smile

nicely put Bigup

__
{{{d-_-b}}}

mylamespace
29-12-2005 06:24 Homepage of wreakon
Halph-Price Halph-Price is a male
Zombie Algorithm

images/avatars/avatar-2869.gif

Registration Date: 22-12-2004

Helpfulness rating: 
36 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.67

also if you join a clan on line mmorpg's, you gotta keep up with these guys that have no life and level all day long, or else you're out of the clan, so you find yourself wasting even more time leveling because a no-life is surpasing yo you by more and more leves a day.

but yea, real life sucks, Virtual world, is virtually perfect.

ERROR 404

__
Latest Songs of filth and taboo depravity
SpankMyFilth on SoundCloud
She's got a nasty mouth...
FREE DOWNLOADS

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Halph-Price: 29-12-2005 07:33.

29-12-2005 07:32 Homepage of Halph-Price
baz baz is a male

images/avatars/avatar-1379.jpg

Registration Date: 19-02-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
23 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 5.96

quote:
Originally posted by Surya
Looking forward to World of Warcraft: The Boardgame Big Grin

out now surya Wink

__
"shotgun ; slammin in yo chestpiece ; blaw"
30-12-2005 09:44 Homepage of baz
Surya Surya is a male
The Robot

images/avatars/avatar-1127.gif

Registration Date: 04-11-2002

Helpfulness rating: 
44 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.27

quote:
Originally posted by baz
quote:
Looking forward to World of Warcraft: The Boardgame Big Grin

out now surya Wink

I know, I've played it, and it's great! In fact, I'm going to play it again later today, to see if I'm gonna buy it, coz it's an expensive fucker (€80 Shocked )

__
"In dnb you should make people jump not swim"
- Pieter Frenssen 2004

30-12-2005 11:40 Homepage of Surya
Blighted Mind

Helpfulness rating: 

quote:
I know, I've played it, and it's great! In fact, I'm going to play it again later today, to see if I'm gonna buy it, coz it's an expensive fucker (€80 Shocked )

Evil I tell you.. Evil. Death

__
30-12-2005 12:24
drumnbass.be forum » Drumnbass scene » Offtopic banter » Anarchy online