drumnbass.be forum

drumnbass.be forum » Drumnbass scene » Offtopic banter » Have u ever met girl liking/knowing what DNB is? :D
Go to the bottom of this page Have u ever met girl liking/knowing what DNB is? :D
Author
Tourist

Registration Date: 20-10-2005

Hehe, stupid question tho, but quite interesting IMHO.

Have u ever met lassie/girl/lesbian any female who have any idea what DNB is? Geez, all the girls met in my simple life told me that I must be fucked up to listen to this kind of music. Pleased And there were no explanations. Mariah Carey was just better than Photek or Grooverider. Simply as this. I think there is plenty of space to share our warfare with all lassie mates. ;]

I wonder what is ur experience. Smile

Cheerz

08-12-2005 00:22
Darkside Darkside is a male
Old-School Rolla

images/avatars/avatar-955.jpeg

Registration Date: 02-01-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
14 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 7.71

i've met two or three junglist chicks...anybody who's open-minded about music or things in general, you can pretty much get into dnb. the kind of people that are very independent about what they listen to and don't care what others think. they're not as rare as it may seem sometimes.
actually, i've played grooverider to get some intimacy goin, a couple times. Big Grin
08-12-2005 01:58
Dubrain Hertz Dubrain Hertz is a male
Sponsor

images/avatars/avatar-1290.jpg

Registration Date: 23-01-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
2 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.50

I lived with a girl once who was into DnB. She is actually partly responsible for me being into DnB today. Extremely foxy chick. Unfortunately it became clear she was also way too much into extacy, amphetamine, cocaine and all that.

And yeah, she seemed kinda psychotic too.

There's always something isn't there...

__
Download my album for free/pay what you want http://recordsofthefleshgod.bandcamp.com...years-2002-2005

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Dubrain Hertz: 08-12-2005 03:06.

08-12-2005 03:05 Homepage of Dubrain Hertz
Surya Surya is a male
The Robot

images/avatars/avatar-1127.gif

Registration Date: 04-11-2002

Helpfulness rating: 
44 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.27

How to meat girls that know DnB: meet them at DnB gigs (duh). Even then, some of them won't know what you're talking about, but some will Smile

I've been with me GF since before we discovered DnB, so she had to discover it with me. I started rinsing it out all day, so I kinda brainwashed her that way Tongue Nah, she genuinly likes it. What did I say? She LOVES it, as long as it's hard and raw Big Grin She only went to a DnB party for the first time 2.5 years ago. The first half hour she was like 'I can't dance to this shit, I wanna go home'. I said 'Try harder, you'll get there'. That morning she didn't want anything else anymore, so we haven't been to other parties since Bigup

__
"In dnb you should make people jump not swim"
- Pieter Frenssen 2004

08-12-2005 07:18 Homepage of Surya
Sub-Skit Sub-Skit is a female
Sexy Steppa

Registration Date: 26-06-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
1 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 10.00

I am a girl and I just loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
ooooooooooooooove Dnb!!!! If I wouldn't have my turntables anymore with my dnb on itI would go crazy! Yeah you are reading it right! A girl who is mixing dnb!!!! Tongue

Aah my boyfriend has the same problem, he likes it but he doesn't wanna go to a gig with me cauz he doesn't know how to dance on it Frown
And then I'm like oh don't care about that just go a little nuts or stand still whatever, who cares, still trying to get him to one Big Grin

__
Enter the place where madness enters your soul

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Sub-Skit: 08-12-2005 08:24.

08-12-2005 08:21
Surya Surya is a male
The Robot

Helpfulness rating: 

quote:
Originally posted by Sub-Skit
I am a girl and I just loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
ooooooooooooooove Dnb!!!! If I wouldn't have my turntables anymore with my dnb on itI would go crazy! Yeah you are reading it right! A girl who is mixing dnb!!!! Tongue

Hehe, I bet that gives half our members a hardon Smile

__
- Pieter Frenssen 2004

08-12-2005 08:24 Homepage of Surya
Glim Glim is a male
Stuck In The Late Nineties

Registration Date: 16-10-2004

Helpfulness rating: 
12 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.17

it aint that uncommon

its only places like this where there are more blokes than girls.

dont think there is 1 female producer here is there???

i've seen that girls who are heavily into dnb normally cane their drugs and are too messy for me, the kind of person who's ALWAYS at the afterparty, kind've an easy shag but can be deep and meaningful when close etc...

personally see loads of girls at raves although i have had my share of house parties with 50 of us blokes gurning on our pills rinsin out rough, grimey,dark,roughneck generally anti-girley type tunes.

just think how cool would it be if you had a girlfriend who produced dnb too, that would be fuckin ace i'm aroused jus thinkin about it!!! Huh

respec to the ladiezzzzzzzzzz Wink

__
My Sounds
08-12-2005 08:33
Surya Surya is a male
The Robot

Helpfulness rating: 

quote:
Originally posted by Glimmer
personally see loads of girls at raves although i have had my share of house parties with 50 of us blokes gurning on our pills rinsin out rough, grimey,dark,roughneck generally anti-girley type tunes.

Thats a cliché. Most girls I know that are into DnB want exactly that, not that soft stuff...

Anyway, there don't seem to be much female producers indeed.

My GF gave it a try, about 8 years ago (pre DnB time for us) but gave up quite soon. Airfull has tried it, but I don't think she's done much producing since then. Nona was going to try it, but she couldn't find anyone to teach her. We had a female producer here called Rha, but she hasn't been around lately. She was more into experimental stuff than DnB though...

__
- Pieter Frenssen 2004

08-12-2005 08:52 Homepage of Surya
Glim Glim is a male
Stuck In The Late Nineties

Registration Date: 16-10-2004

Helpfulness rating: 
12 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.17

yep, she uploaded not too long ago i think but shes the only one i've seen since october 2004ish.

as for the house parties that is goin back a bit, '96 - 97' an we didnt mix much else apart from very heavy hard on the ears dnb. the music was much more underground then and the majority of girls at our parties didnt like the tunes individually but rather heard it as a whole. but then i guess most of them were mate's girlfriends and their friends etc, we were young and our drug fuelled dnb sessions were a testosterone driven rage resulting in overcrowding of the decks, arguments over the mic, occasional fights, and damge to sumones house!!!

aahh those were the days...

__
My Sounds
08-12-2005 09:02
Friscko Friscko is a male
Aron Tinnitus

images/avatars/avatar-2291.gif

Registration Date: 12-03-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
19 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 7.74

quote:
Originally posted by Surya
quote:

ROFL

well, she's into dnb.. Roll Eyes Big Grin

from girls i really know, al lot of girls at my school like drum 'n' bass.
but i dont think they'd buy it, but they do illegally download it Tongue

__

www.myspace.com/arontinnitus
www.myspace.com/djfriscko
08-12-2005 12:19 Homepage of Friscko
Rude Rude is a male
I'm gonna get you

images/avatars/avatar-2314.jpg

Registration Date: 06-01-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
25 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 7.00

quote:
Originally posted by M-Theory
Geez, all the girls met in my simple life told me that I must be fucked up to listen to this kind of music. Pleased

Hehe like. They really have to be fucked up to listen to R&B.
Biotches. My gf likes dnb. Well not dnb all the time tho..
She's like.. an hour dnb a day and that's enough. It makes her crazy lol

__

08-12-2005 12:36 Homepage of Rude
Rude Rude is a male
I'm gonna get you

Helpfulness rating: 

quote:
quote:

Really? Well I bet she is a SHE-MALE Shocked
does that gives ya wood?

__

08-12-2005 12:39 Homepage of Rude
Aron Tinnitus

Helpfulness rating: 

quote:
Originally posted by Rude
quote:
quote:

does that gives ya wood?

Roll Eyes i guess Sub-Skit'll have to post a pic from herself to convince Rude she hasnt got chest hair

__

08-12-2005 13:11 Homepage of Friscko
cynik cynik is a male
Cp6uja

Registration Date: 15-03-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
49 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 7.86

quote:
Originally posted by Friscko
quote:
Originally posted by Rude
quote:
quote:

does that gives ya wood?

Roll Eyes i guess Sub-Skit'll have to post a pic from herself to convince Rude she hasnt got chest hair

what, you forgot?

how tall are you?

scroll down Big Grin

__
https://soundcloud.com/tsai-vidro-voves
08-12-2005 14:07 Homepage of cynik
Aron Tinnitus

Helpfulness rating: 

My Mistake how COULD I possibly forget Big Grin

__

08-12-2005 14:12 Homepage of Friscko
Sub-Skit Sub-Skit is a female
Sexy Steppa

Registration Date: 26-06-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
1 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 10.00

Hehe the big how looks Sub-Skit guess you all have to come and see me at my first gig or something :p

__
Enter the place where madness enters your soul
08-12-2005 14:33
Rude Rude is a male
I'm gonna get you

Helpfulness rating: 

quote:
Hehe the big how looks Sub-Skit guess you all have to come and see me at my first gig or something :p

yea so you can like.. pay a SUCCUBUS TO COME AND FLIRT WITH ME AND TAKE MY SOUL ??? (Watch south park & you'll know what a succubus is lol)

LoL what if you're .. like .. the ugliest person ever?
But then again.. what if you're like.. the prettiest thing on earth Shocked

Ok! I like that second one more.

that's me, my cellphone number is 04.......

Big Grin

__

08-12-2005 15:22 Homepage of Rude
Muad'Dib Muad'Dib is a male
Andrejnalin

images/avatars/avatar-2169.jpg

Registration Date: 02-12-2003

Helpfulness rating: 
18 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.50

I like to fuck junglist girls, because they wanna fuck and enjoy.
And I met very few girls that think that I'm quite ok while listening jungle.

You notice that mainly men listen to underground and non-pop music and women pretend they know everything of music with their Britney experiences?

Stupid bitches.

__
Thinking about becoming an Image-Line/FL Studio customer? Want a 10% reduction in price? Use this affiliate link:

http://affiliate.image-line.com/BADEBDG473

There is no such thing without its opposite
-Bene Gesserit
08-12-2005 15:52 Homepage of Muad'Dib
Muad'Dib Muad'Dib is a male
Andrejnalin

images/avatars/avatar-2169.jpg

Registration Date: 02-12-2003

Helpfulness rating: 
18 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.50

Rude dude, please don't be desperate!! Please man!!
Or I come there and bitch-slap the wussy outta ya. Guarantied cure.

__
Thinking about becoming an Image-Line/FL Studio customer? Want a 10% reduction in price? Use this affiliate link:

http://affiliate.image-line.com/BADEBDG473

There is no such thing without its opposite
-Bene Gesserit
08-12-2005 15:54 Homepage of Muad'Dib
M-Theory M-Theory is a male
Tourist

Registration Date: 20-10-2005

quote:
Originally posted by Muad'Dib
You notice that mainly men listen to underground and non-pop music and women pretend they know everything of music with their Britney experiences?

Hehe, that's true. Smile But u know, some of the lassies are "deep" in underground naming Techno music from Jungle to Ambient (xcept HH). So if u listen to Jungle ur just simple Josh Wink maniac for 'em. Frown
08-12-2005 16:08
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 4 next »
drumnbass.be forum » Drumnbass scene » Offtopic banter » Have u ever met girl liking/knowing what DNB is? :D