drumnbass.be forum

drumnbass.be forum » DJ booth » Radio shows » Radio Na Life 106.4FM Tonight @12mid – DJ Class-A & guest mix from DJ Fusion
Go to the bottom of this page Radio Na Life 106.4FM Tonight @12mid – DJ Class-A & guest mix from DJ Fusion
Author
Cool Tourist

Registration Date: 11-10-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
1 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 10.00

Hiya!

Check out E.S.P. tonight at 12 midnight on 106.4FM in Dublin & surrounding areas and worldwide on the net @ http://homepages.iol.ie/~rnl102/fuaim.html

& click on live stream.

For the 1st half of the show I'll be starting with a mix of new/recent releases. Expect to hear tracks from the likes of Sub Focus, Sonic, Sappo, Rascal & Klone, C4C, Alliance and DJ SS to name but a few.

Then I have a guest mix from DJ Fusion. He is 25 years old and became involved in drum and bass in 1994 when he got his first set of decks. He then started to buy drum and bass records from his local record shop Vinyl Conflict in Bexleyheath, Kent. He has played at various parties and clubs in Kent and London. Events and promoters he has played for include H2o Promotions - boat parties, C & R promotions, Frontier Post, Bar Uno, Club 3D (for Vinyl Conflict Records), Flexin Tuesdayz, One Way Promotions (London) to name but a few. Fusion also plays on internet radio with guest spots on Worldwide F.m and also Love2Radio with a regular show coming soon and monthly shows on Belgium's cc-radio in the pipeline. Check out www.djfusion.co.uk for more of his mixes and info on DJ Fusion.....

Tracklisting:

Black sun empire – ? L.P sampler
>> Bad company – speedball
Fierce & optive – surface noise
Fierce & matrix – tightrope
Klute- learning curve
Johnny l – piper – grooverider rmx
D kay – different being
D bridge & calibre – hot flush
Heist – pum pum staber
Syncopix – travelling man
A.I & jenna g – rising
Zinc & jenna g – pilgrimage
Sonic – big love
Unknown – white label
Craggz & parallel forces – bride of Frankenstein
Nu tone – stay strong
Jaquan – pathfinder
Craggz & parallel forces – train track
>> Shimon & andy c - nightflight
Subfocus – juno

Another top quality mix too & well worth a listen. :slayer:

Mark

__
www.myspace.com/dj_class_a
www.darklandagency.com
Check out my Radio show, E.S.P. every Wed night at midnight on Dublin's Radio Na Life 106.4fm or on the net @
www.rnl106.com/audio.html
30-11-2005 16:03 Homepage of DJ Class A
drumnbass.be forum » DJ booth » Radio shows » Radio Na Life 106.4FM Tonight @12mid – DJ Class-A & guest mix from DJ Fusion