Go to the bottom of this page I Have No Life
Author
Aron Tinnitus

images/avatars/avatar-2291.gif

Registration Date: 12-03-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
19 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 7.74

Post #3000 for me, is this one.. Pleased
It can be declared official, dnbbe destroyed my social life and ruined my dad on internetbills
Next goal, beat Surya & Thechronic in number of posts? Wink Tongue

now all say together
I LOVE DRUMNBASS.BE
Bigup Bigup

__

www.myspace.com/arontinnitus
www.myspace.com/djfriscko
22-11-2005 21:29 Homepage of Friscko
Muad'Dib Muad'Dib is a male
Andrejnalin

images/avatars/avatar-2169.jpg

Registration Date: 02-12-2003

Helpfulness rating: 
18 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.50

I LOVE DRUMNBASS.BE

__
Thinking about becoming an Image-Line/FL Studio customer? Want a 10% reduction in price? Use this affiliate link:

http://affiliate.image-line.com/BADEBDG473

There is no such thing without its opposite
-Bene Gesserit
22-11-2005 22:47 Homepage of Muad'Dib
Greyone Greyone is a male
Master Producer

images/avatars/avatar-3078.jpg

Registration Date: 01-04-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
20 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.10

Big Grin congratz.

i like drumnbass.be
22-11-2005 23:08
Hidden identity Hidden identity is a male
Wicked Producer

Registration Date: 17-02-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
14 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 6.21

'I have no life' ??
Your alive, and things in your life can always change.

I suggest you get an infinint hours plan for your internet so u dont have to get insain billz from being online so much.

I juv drumnbass.be the same way as i love other forums & humanity itself.
Lets hope ageing is cured someday so that they good times never have to stop for anyone here ever!
Big Grin Big Grin

__
I'm trying to unfuck my sig.
22-11-2005 23:17
TechDiff
Hetty Jakes Pretentious Cheese Wog

images/avatars/avatar-2012.jpg

Registration Date: 14-06-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
13 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.69

Yeah dude, The first thing I do everyday (After smoking a cigarette) is to check out DnB. be. I want a fucking T-Shirt!! As for having no life, I think that as long as you're making music you have a life, there is nothing more true as artistic endevour. Music is a reflection of life, its your thoughts and feelings in the form of sounds. Im sorry, but Im a bit drunk and this probably reflects that. Just remember that any experiance can and should be used as an influence for a track. I still think that somebody should put together a DnB.be CD. A compilation of loads of tracks from the website.
22-11-2005 23:37
Greyone Greyone is a male
Master Producer

images/avatars/avatar-3078.jpg

Registration Date: 01-04-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
20 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.10

quote:
Originally posted by TechDiff
Im sorry, but Im a bit drunk and this probably reflects that. .

Hihi w00t , late night drunk on dnb.be

Big Grin join the club
23-11-2005 00:36
Hidden identity Hidden identity is a male
Wicked Producer

Registration Date: 17-02-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
14 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 6.21

quote:
Yeah dude, The first thing I do everyday (After smoking a cigarette) is to check out DnB. be. I want a fucking T-Shirt!! As for having no life, I think that as long as you're making music you have a life, there is nothing more true as artistic endevour. Music is a reflection of life, its your thoughts and feelings in the form of sounds. Im sorry, but Im a bit drunk and this probably reflects that. Just remember that any experiance can and should be used as an influence for a track. I still think that somebody should put together a DnB.be CD. A compilation of loads of tracks from the website.

DAMN STRAIT, FUCKIN SLOW ASSED!
Id practicaly do it myself at cafepress.com even...
maybe not though dunno...

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Hidden identity: 23-11-2005 03:20.

23-11-2005 03:15
@1$-)
unregistered
find yurself a richer dad. Big Grin
23-11-2005 03:20
Halph-Price Halph-Price is a male
Zombie Algorithm

images/avatars/avatar-2869.gif

Registration Date: 22-12-2004

Helpfulness rating: 
36 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.67

holy fuck, you topped me, DAMNIT, i miss the interent for a few months and this shit happens.

__
Latest Songs of filth and taboo depravity
SpankMyFilth on SoundCloud
She's got a nasty mouth...
FREE DOWNLOADS

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Halph-Price: 23-11-2005 04:23.

23-11-2005 04:22 Homepage of Halph-Price
equipped equipped is a male
tired

images/avatars/avatar-2339.jpg

Registration Date: 20-05-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
22 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.23

quote:
Yeah dude, The first thing I do everyday (After smoking a cigarette) is to check out DnB. be. .
same,..but it's a fat cone and ciggey..then the mighty.. Big Grin

__
Space

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by equipped: 23-11-2005 06:21.

23-11-2005 06:21
Surya Surya is a male
The Robot

images/avatars/avatar-1127.gif

Registration Date: 04-11-2002

Helpfulness rating: 
44 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.27

quote:
I still think that somebody should put together a DnB.be CD. A compilation of loads of tracks from the website.

Yeah, but who wants to be on it? Everyone. Who REALLY wants to be on it? Only 2 or 3 people. We've tried it before. Tracks had to be sent to thechronic for mastering. A LOT of people were enthousiastic, but in the end he only mastered one track (one of mine Tongue ) coz that's the only one he received...

__
"In dnb you should make people jump not swim"
- Pieter Frenssen 2004

23-11-2005 07:44 Homepage of Surya
Emblem-X Emblem-X is a male
Master Producer

images/avatars/avatar-232.jpg

Registration Date: 10-11-2002

Helpfulness rating: 
6 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.33

quote:
Originally posted by Surya
quote:
I still think that somebody should put together a DnB.be CD. A compilation of loads of tracks from the website.

Yeah, but who wants to be on it? Everyone. Who REALLY wants to be on it? Only 2 or 3 people. We've tried it before. Tracks had to be sent to thechronic for mastering. A LOT of people were enthousiastic, but in the end he only mastered one track (one of mine Tongue ) coz that's the only one he received...

*kuch* I send mine too but the wav-files were still compressed so he couldn't do anythng with it lol Big Grin

__

23-11-2005 09:59 Homepage of Emblem-X
Surya Surya is a male
The Robot

images/avatars/avatar-1127.gif

Registration Date: 04-11-2002

Helpfulness rating: 
44 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.27

Yeah, you compression sleuth Tongue

__
"In dnb you should make people jump not swim"
- Pieter Frenssen 2004

23-11-2005 10:42 Homepage of Surya
Master Producer

Helpfulness rating: 

eh eh back in the days

__

23-11-2005 11:28 Homepage of Emblem-X
TechDiff

Helpfulness rating: 

quote:
quote:

I guess its the same as most things. Everybody is enthusiastic, but nobody actually wants to make an effort. I still think it'd be worth it though, Itd just mean a lot of planning. I remember seeing a thread about v/vm doing a smilar sort of thing. Anybody who wanted to be on the CD would pay a small charge per minute of play time. Then once the CD's where pressed people would either buy the CD from the website, or but a lot at wholesale and distribute them at their local record shops.
I'd be more than up for this, Once I finished it off, Im hoping to get my demo mastered by TheChronid anyway. and I honestly would mind paying a bit extra to get a track mastered for a DnB.beCD.
23-11-2005 12:35
Master Producer

Helpfulness rating: 

quote:
quote:
quote:

I guess its the same as most things. Everybody is enthusiastic, but nobody actually wants to make an effort. I still think it'd be worth it though, Itd just mean a lot of planning. I remember seeing a thread about v/vm doing a smilar sort of thing. Anybody who wanted to be on the CD would pay a small charge per minute of play time. Then once the CD's where pressed people would either buy the CD from the website, or but a lot at wholesale and distribute them at their local record shops.
I'd be more than up for this, Once I finished it off, Im hoping to get my demo mastered by TheChronid anyway. and I honestly would mind paying a bit extra to get a track mastered for a DnB.beCD.

wasn't such cd gonna cost a shitload of money? that would be the main problem I guess..

__

23-11-2005 18:19 Homepage of Emblem-X
Muad'Dib Muad'Dib is a male
Andrejnalin

images/avatars/avatar-2169.jpg

Registration Date: 02-12-2003

Helpfulness rating: 
18 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.50

quote:
Originally posted by Emblem-X
wasn't such cd gonna cost a shitload of money? that would be the main problem I guess..

Oh, come on, let's do it!! I will send the damn cd wherever I should send it!! Let's do it!!! (or I will host the 50 mb file on a FTP server so thechronic can take it Big Grin )

__
Thinking about becoming an Image-Line/FL Studio customer? Want a 10% reduction in price? Use this affiliate link:

http://affiliate.image-line.com/BADEBDG473

There is no such thing without its opposite
-Bene Gesserit
23-11-2005 19:14 Homepage of Muad'Dib
TechDiff

Helpfulness rating: 

I dont think it would cost that much. If everyone who wanted to be on the CD paid a certain amout per minute of track time. And then if people promised they would buy a certain number for their local area. The cost of the CDs wouldnt have to be much, but Itd be up to the individual to sell as many as they can in order to make a profit. Cost isnt really the issue though. It will raise the profile of the site and the producers on the CD too.
23-11-2005 21:42
drumnbass.be forum » Drumnbass scene » Offtopic banter » I Have No Life