drumnbass.be forum

drumnbass.be forum » Drumnbass scene » Offtopic banter » Dutch Shooting Mourned by All
Go to the bottom of this page Dutch Shooting Mourned by All
Author
Aron Tinnitus

images/avatars/avatar-2291.gif

Registration Date: 12-03-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
19 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 7.74

quote:
Originally posted by Surya
If God would exist, he should be shot for inventing humans imo Big Grin

Humans seem to do more bad then good...

Humans DID invent drum 'n' bass tough, and that'll be remembered as the point where humans started to know how twisted we are and as the point where everything will only get better from (at least if we'd all put our agression into hard techstep, in stead of shooting bird or eachother that is) Big Grin

__

www.myspace.com/arontinnitus
www.myspace.com/djfriscko
22-11-2005 20:22 Homepage of Friscko
broadside broadside is a male
mentalist

images/avatars/avatar-1818.jpg

Registration Date: 17-01-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
8 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.50

Huh Some of the opinions voiced in this are among the most stupid I've ever come across. People talking about man not having the "right" to kill animals at ridiculously high rates is one of the highlights. Where the fuck do "rights" come into this? "Rights" are a very tenous philosophy made construct, not some set of magic eternal laws! Might aswell ask who gave the rights to some animals to try and kill whatever they see. You only have to watch a few wildlife programs, or go to the countryside, to see that animals - even cute likkle sparrows - are complete sickos . . . . so why expect man to be any different?

Sparrow was killed just for being there same way as fucking lion or any number of other creatures would kill a man just for being there if they could. Much bigger problems in the world. Dutch are mental imo Big Grin
22-11-2005 21:34
Greyone Greyone is a male
Master Producer

images/avatars/avatar-3078.jpg

Registration Date: 01-04-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
20 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.10

i'd say shoot to kill , when a bird crushes my world record attempt.
its a freeking bird , farmers shoot thousands of them for picking grains off their field.
and in the time the got a tranquilizer gun , the bird could trown up all the domino's.
by the way... dominoday has become so lame Roll Eyes , tjeezes all that heisa for a flying two-footer.
22-11-2005 22:21
Dubrain Hertz Dubrain Hertz is a male
Sponsor

images/avatars/avatar-1290.jpg

Registration Date: 23-01-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
2 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.50

CONCLUSION: we should give guns to birds so that they have an even chance in fair shoot-outs. We should also post signs whenever we start playing world-record-scale dominoes (in bird-speak of course). Birds can't use guns so we would of course have to resort to surgery or something (like we did to those dolphins if anyone read about that)

__
Download my album for free/pay what you want http://recordsofthefleshgod.bandcamp.com...years-2002-2005
23-11-2005 02:32 Homepage of Dubrain Hertz
Hidden identity Hidden identity is a male
Wicked Producer

Registration Date: 17-02-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
14 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 6.21

You see me crieing tears at the KFC?
Nope, its finger lickin good.
Dead birdz r were its at Big Grin
(and if that news report isnt fake then mass media has 2+ chromasoms missing and they are beyond retarded! lo!)
23-11-2005 03:07
Halph-Price Halph-Price is a male
Zombie Algorithm

images/avatars/avatar-2869.gif

Registration Date: 22-12-2004

Helpfulness rating: 
36 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.67

1. it was animal control that shot the bird, i don't know about there but her e60% of the tiem animal contorl is called the dispose of the animal, this one just got attention because of the media attending the session.

2. it's an protected species, it's not like thee outraged just for no reason, it's protected because it's on the verge of endangered, and that leads to fucking with mother nature.

__
Latest Songs of filth and taboo depravity
SpankMyFilth on SoundCloud
She's got a nasty mouth...
FREE DOWNLOADS

23-11-2005 04:22 Homepage of Halph-Price
equipped equipped is a male
tired

images/avatars/avatar-2339.jpg

Registration Date: 20-05-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
22 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.23

quote:
Originally posted by Halph-Price
1. it's protected because it's on the verge of endangered,
Wink

__
Space
23-11-2005 06:34
Hidden identity Hidden identity is a male
Wicked Producer

Registration Date: 17-02-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
14 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 6.21

quote:
fucking with mother nature.

Mother nature is a lame assed bitch,
thanks alot tape-worms and influenza!
earth quakes & tornadoes an all that shit!

mercy and justice dont exist naturaly,
its a part of society is what it is.

__
I'm trying to unfuck my sig.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Hidden identity: 23-11-2005 11:22.

23-11-2005 10:48
Surya Surya is a male
The Robot

images/avatars/avatar-1127.gif

Registration Date: 04-11-2002

Helpfulness rating: 
44 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.27

A lot of people get cancer due to what humans do, not what nature does Wink

__
"In dnb you should make people jump not swim"
- Pieter Frenssen 2004

23-11-2005 11:17 Homepage of Surya
cynik cynik is a male
Cp6uja

Registration Date: 15-03-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
49 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 7.86

quote:
Originally posted by broadside
You only have to watch a few wildlife programs, or go to the countryside, to see that animals - even cute likkle sparrows - are complete sickos . . . . so why expect man to be any different?

Sparrow was killed just for being there same way as fucking lion or any number of other creatures would kill a man just for being there if they could. Much bigger problems in the world. Dutch are mental imo Big Grin

animals kill to eat their prey, or to defend against a predator.

but if some animals eat his crops, man will rather exterminate them then protect the crops in another way. if a forest exists at some point man decides to build something, he will cut it down easily.. that is the big difference..

__
https://soundcloud.com/tsai-vidro-voves
23-11-2005 14:21 Homepage of cynik
Greyone Greyone is a male
Master Producer

images/avatars/avatar-3078.jpg

Registration Date: 01-04-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
20 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.10

quote:
Originally posted by Surya
A lot of people get cancer due to what humans do, not what nature does Wink

true , a lot of human made stuff is cancer-causing .
things we eat , drink , buildings , materials , parts in the air , sprays , etc... , oh yeah even sigarettes Wink

i gues 60% of us will be in touch with cancer one time , but i hope this wont be...

it's a sad world Frown
23-11-2005 14:42
broadside broadside is a male
mentalist

images/avatars/avatar-1818.jpg

Registration Date: 17-01-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
8 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.50

quote:
posted by cynik
animals kill to eat their prey, or to defend against a predator.

but if some animals eat his crops, man will rather exterminate them then protect the crops in another way. if a forest exists at some point man decides to build something, he will cut it down easily.. that is the big difference..

dont really want to get into another big debate with you, but I think your wrong again. a lot of animals do just kill whatever they feel like, capable of, they do it just for shits and giggles. cats and mice being the classic example. ok they are sometimes prey, but just as often they dont eat them, just fuck about with them. foxes and chickens are another example. insect world is particulalrly mental, used to watch this program "built for the kill", i think it was on national geographic, used to have these nutty animals killing each other jsut randomly, i liked it particularly cos they had a dark drum and bass theme backing.

dont really know what your on about either with what you said about killing them rather than protect crops another way. we got scarecrows havent we? what should we do, try and negotiate with them? still you may be right, i dont know much about it. but i do rather doubt that your typical increasingly shat upon farmer is going out of his way to persecute poor buggers needlessly.

and about the wider environmental issue, cutting down forests and the like, its become something of a new age religion replacement imo. dont forget the same type of people have been proved consistently wrong before, for instance over a series of issues which really got the fucking hippies moaning in the sixties. still it does look like they might be on to something now, time will tell i guess. the top meteorologists all agree though, that the weather is the most perfect example of chaos, so you cant read to deply into a few hot summers cold winters. anyways, i think we should sort out our own societies before we start trying to sort out the animal kingdom get our priorities straight. We got plenty of sparrows ove rhere the dutch can have anyway.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by broadside: 23-11-2005 17:45.

23-11-2005 17:45
cynik cynik is a male
Cp6uja

Registration Date: 15-03-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
49 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 7.86

k fair enuff, I dont want it either Smile but the examples youve shown about random killings are nothing more than exceptions. or maybe nature's way of keeping everything balanced.

on the other hand there is the food chain: bigger animal kills smaller (though not always the case) in order to survive. taht makes the majority of "killings"

the farmer kills. and with what? he doesn't use guns, he uses PESTICIDES to get rid of insects for eg. ruining his crops. now think about it for a sec. say the word aloud, somethings wrong with it, doesn't sound just right. and you eat it, everyday. I maybe sound paranoid but think about cancer. not to mention the whole de-balancing that is done

I dont care if the hippies were wrong or not, dont follow that way of thinking. can't put down some things they fought for just because they were proven wrong about others, if thats what youre saying. even nazi's were right about somethings Bigup

__
https://soundcloud.com/tsai-vidro-voves
23-11-2005 19:54 Homepage of cynik
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2]
drumnbass.be forum » Drumnbass scene » Offtopic banter » Dutch Shooting Mourned by All