drumnbass.be forum

drumnbass.be forum » Drumnbass scene » Offtopic banter » now im down and out!
Poll: read my shit first!
if this method doesnt work, try another! giving up is not part of progress 4 50.00%
fuck you i hate you Hidden identity! 3 37.50%
i believe in you 1 12.50%
forget it 0 0.00%
Total: 8 Votes 100%

Go to the bottom of this page now im down and out!
Author
Hidden identity Hidden identity is a male
Wicked Producer

Registration Date: 17-02-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
14 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 6.21

im wondering about a sertain form of doom...
if it exists or is avoidable or fixable?

if there is a sertain form of values and thoughts and being and existance, and it is above and beyond a culture or nation,
and it is relative to interactions between humans...
will it be destrotyed by the fact that it will never be valued by others and not be used?

when you dont exersize you get sickly and weak sort of,
and when you never think or care about a memory it has a way of disapearing.

so if somthing was better then somthing else, yet no one gave a shit, im scared that it would just die.

so somthing like charishing mere existance and focusing mainly on long term and truely valuable things, using an existance based instead of pleasure based judgement about what the word preshious is...
is perhaps an underfunded, starving and dieing system of FUCKING EXISTANCE!

so like i am worried like attrition and organic limitation is gunnu kill my new philosophy off, and then its just fucked because it was relative to the relations between life forms, and never got used by anyone other then me that i know of so far,
so then i think and feal that im alone and it makes me feal sick about it.

so fuck...

any questions?

also my off topic thread in a physics and sciences area will not be linked to at this time, thought it contains far more thoughts and concepts then what ive just said here and now.

and what im expecting is some kind of "forget it" kind of attitude from anyone who ever replied, so ill make this a fucking poll.

(*hangs his head*)
ive been studieing and asking alot of shit online...
im leaveing...

__
I'm trying to unfuck my sig.
07-11-2005 03:01
Wicked Producer

Helpfulness rating: 

http://forum.physorg.com/index.php?showtopic=3470

but atleast im not alone!^
read that if you think im so fucked up and inaccurate!

__
07-11-2005 03:04
cynik cynik is a male
Cp6uja

Registration Date: 15-03-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
49 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 7.86

hey man, your confidence kinda sinked deep. take EVERYTHING you read on the internet with a bit of salt and never let it be personal.. that's what I reckon

__
https://soundcloud.com/tsai-vidro-voves
07-11-2005 10:29 Homepage of cynik
Wicked Producer

Helpfulness rating: 

quote:
Originally posted by cynik
hey man, your confidence kinda sinked deep. take EVERYTHING you read on the internet with a bit of salt and never let it be personal.. that's what I reckon

you inspired a philosophy within me, ill say it:
"What is personal? It is what has been placed in me, or what i have made inside of myself. I am god of this place, and only truely free in my own mind. In this place, there are supports and pillars... What will i ever allow to break these? And what if somthing got infront of them? So that i could not even see if the pillars of support were even existant!?"
(end of philosophy)

__
10-11-2005 03:41
@1$-)
unregistered
dude. smoke a blunt and go and listen to Aim - cold water music. and chill the fook out Spliff
10-11-2005 11:27
Wicked Producer

Helpfulness rating: 

quote:
Originally posted by MUNKI C
dude. smoke a blunt and go and listen to Aim - cold water music. and chill the fook out Spliff

who here is of the class of the pleasure based judgement?
I think alot of you do.
Lots of times people say "chill the fuck out"
and stuff like that. at the physcis forum i dont get any of that,
when im there i feal like im at home!

If i were to believe: "my life is short, so to heck with all of the shit! im just gunnu be happey when i can, while i can!"
it would effect the way that i made choices in my life.
If i were to believe: "Someday evils will no longer be, and i should focus only on the existance of human life and the elongation of it."
it would effect my way of thinking and choices alot to.

I dont have as "good" of a life as any of you.
You can run for example, or eat some sort of sugary unhealthy foods.

For me its a difforent matter, and what ever pain i have in my day i try to see through as i just focus on my own health.

I think that people waste their lives because they think that their lives will waste themselves anyways. Even if i am believing in the impossable, and if dead people will all be gone forever, then atleast ill have the decency in my to slow that down!

During any of my near death experiances, or ultimet pains,
i had to look through my emotion and my thought,
at the fact that i was able to think it at all,
my existance. So then i didnt let my self die yet, despite all of my shit.

If i had some other attitude, then i wouldnt even be around to have that attitude. What the hell is "chill out" in the first place?

No one here knows anything about me other then a few words that i chose to post or say.

Notice that i am not directly telling you to be like me here, but ive seen people often directly try to make me be like them.

I now believe, that every mastake anyone ever made, was infact a weakness. You can attack it, talk about it being there, ignore it, or try to heal it.
^
And if all of that is not enough to think about, then life isnt either, because those are some principals that can be applied to your entire life!

__
11-11-2005 02:09
Glim Glim is a male
Stuck In The Late Nineties

Registration Date: 16-10-2004

Helpfulness rating: 
12 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.17

okay no doubt, your reply to this will be to question my view or try and find a deeper meaning to a certain point raised so.....

you obviously have alot of time to be asking so many questions

you have some valid and interesting theories/points however most of the people who read them jus dont give a fuck mate. you wont get what your lookin for by posting it up on a website, after all its the internet thats making people less sociable and less intergrated even for all the good it does.

don't expect people to understand or accept your view in a place like this friend.

be less self annalitical.

i read all your points by the way.
take care
G

__
My Sounds
11-11-2005 04:17
cynik cynik is a male
Cp6uja

Registration Date: 15-03-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
49 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 7.86

quote:
Originally posted by Hidden identity
What the hell is "chill out" in the first place?

to witness the world collapsing and you with it and take it like a sunday morning breeze Bigup

__
https://soundcloud.com/tsai-vidro-voves

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by cynik: 11-11-2005 10:30.

11-11-2005 10:30 Homepage of cynik
@1$-)
unregistered
if you wanna know what chill out is then buy some g13, some tobacco skins and roll a blunt, trust me dude its all good.......to be honest i dont care if you do or you dont, just some friendly advice from your local intergalactic smack dealer. Big Grin
11-11-2005 16:39
Greyone Greyone is a male
Master Producer

images/avatars/avatar-3078.jpg

Registration Date: 01-04-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
20 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.10

mmmh vanilla blunt mélangé . top of tops Bigup
12-11-2005 16:53
drumnbass.be forum » Drumnbass scene » Offtopic banter » now im down and out!