drumnbass.be forum

drumnbass.be forum » Drumnbass scene » Offtopic banter » civil oligarchy vs bush
Go to the bottom of this page civil oligarchy vs bush
Author
Hidden identity Hidden identity is a male
Wicked Producer

Registration Date: 17-02-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
14 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 6.21

the world greatest idiot has done it again!!!!!!!!!!!
^in spirit of this threat about Bush and his foolish ways,
i will share an old thought.

im from Canada, make no mastake, but this is aimed at usa.

it is suposedto be for and from the people?
a president is voted in based on alot of petty things,
physical apearance is even a factor,
and the flameing during the election campainz is beyond moronic.

what i call "civil oligarchy" would be 1000 randomly selected indiviudals from a country.
(randomly selected to avoid bias and prejidus)
who then all voted on the big shit that the president normaly controls.
wouldnt this truely be for and from the people? Big Grin

now i dunno how much education about polatics you need to fill that job, so maybe special schools would teach what the 1000 members needed to know after they were selected.
(also assasination would be hard as hel)

though if God is what i think he is, and is capable of world peace stuff,
then id vote God instead of my theoretical civil oligarchy.

its just a little old idea, but what do you think of what im sayin hear about this national headship method?
wouldnt it promote more common sence?
isnt president shit similar to monarchy?
one guy in charge of so much that its easy to be a total ass?

__
I'm trying to unfuck my sig.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Hidden identity: 05-11-2005 03:12.

05-11-2005 03:08
Halph-Price Halph-Price is a male
Zombie Algorithm

images/avatars/avatar-2869.gif

Registration Date: 22-12-2004

Helpfulness rating: 
36 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.67

your god is dead.

and genetics are only half the things that make us good or bad, nature vs nuture. you thing it's all nature. but outside influences define the abilites we have.

example: if there was a geneticly perfect human being, and they had all the best traits and ablities, if they sat at home and watched super bowl, and demanded his wife had the same excellence he did and beat her cuz she didn't, well hey, that's not perfect. but gene's don't define how you interact with the world, they just define what you are, not who you are.

how human's work is beyond comprehension still, and genetics play a part, definatly, bt go read up on how much information there is in genetics. ya little over more than we can understand.

how can you understand it's importance?!

__
Latest Songs of filth and taboo depravity
SpankMyFilth on SoundCloud
She's got a nasty mouth...
FREE DOWNLOADS

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Halph-Price: 05-11-2005 18:04.

05-11-2005 17:59 Homepage of Halph-Price
Hidden identity Hidden identity is a male
Wicked Producer

Registration Date: 17-02-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
14 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 6.21

ive ignored that "your god is dead",
neither of us have a sufficient amount of scientific proof that can finaly lay to rest this whole higher-power issue.
send me a PM next time you want to talk to me about somthing that is personal and not related to the threat, if you would be so kind. thanks.

(and about the rest of your post)
your telling me what you think that i think.
even that is hard to get right, but you still tried,
so i still try to be right about hard to understand things to.

What percent of the human population has sex or masterbation atleast?
a strong hunger motivates an action.
pain to effects us alot, its a perfect example of our bodies motivating our choices in action.

If it was realy pleasurable to be "perfect" in some sort of moral or ideal sence, then i must say: it would definately be more prevelant.

You are talking about free will in a person's ever changing personality,
that was made up of both external and internal influance.
Sex > fertilization > random combination of genes + random life situation.
We have our tendancies and our weaknesses,
and then we have difforent capasity that we choose to develop for a wide variety of reasons.
-
ill try to clerify what i beleive and what my sig is about.
its like hardware vs softewere, you can run as advanced of a softwere as you want on a computer, but the capasity of this softwere is limited by the hardwere.
Halphprice, what i truely would like to see is more ability in humans,
that is naturaly guided in a posative and humain way by a naturaly occuring desire.
-
a human mind is a combination of random and structured things.
i personaly neither want to under-estimate or over-estimate freewill
and personal choice. freewill to is genetic, our physical brain originates with dna, and is capable of free will.
dont under-estimate dna!
===============
Now about the topic, the government thing.

I think that (in theory) Canada doesnt start much wars because it cant.
(a weak military is probably a big factor but im not sure)

if anarchy exists, suddenly radicals would apear and exploit others, these ones would do so because of greedy personal values + the fact that they could get away with it, i think.
^
With this in mind, id say that any government who had a very strong military would be more inclined to abuse it's military power,
or any very ritch country would be more likely to steal money and get even ritcher in some way.

With this estimate in mind, aswel as the estimate that one person is not as smart or level headed as a focus group,
id thought that professional individuals governing anything should be replaced by focus groups.
//
Please everyone, any suggestions on how to make it harder for leaders to get away with iresponsable actions?

Things like globalization and freedom of the press (in my opinion) have caused more human and balanced atributes within the collective average of all leaders effected by these forces, because you have to answer to humanity for what you have done.
-
and more:
do you think curruption is picking up momentum or getting to be less and less?
quality of life took a drastic leap in the last 150 years, vs thousands of lame assed primitive years...
in my mind, i believe that good and posative things are picking up momentum, but maybe bad things are to.
(quality of life and government have alot to do with eachother)

in theory, any current state of civilization is just a state in the direction in which it is going as a whole. it is quite logicly defendable to say that humanity is infact heading in a good direction as time progresses,
but time will hopefuly confound the nay-sayers and people who think humanity is going to wipe itself out someday. has any species just wiped it's own ass out? and why is the human population still going up instead of finaly destroying itself after all of these thousands of years of evil evil human nature getting more and more advanced? lo.

__
I'm trying to unfuck my sig.
05-11-2005 20:07
drumnbass.be forum » Drumnbass scene » Offtopic banter » civil oligarchy vs bush