Wicked Producer

Registration Date: 17-02-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
14 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 6.21

its midnight,
i silant and lightless evening...
november 02 as i stair blankly.

i feal a sadness in my heart tonight,
im remembering the existance of verious evils...

i wonder what you think about this...
just saw some shit online today, it made me remember sertain people and what they stand for...
hopefuly the replies too this poll wont be to discuraging.

__
I'm trying to unfuck my sig.

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Hidden identity: 03-11-2005 07:02.

03-11-2005 07:00
cynik cynik is a male
Cp6uja

Registration Date: 15-03-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
49 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 7.86

quote:
Originally posted by Hidden identity
hopefuly the replies too this poll wont be to discuraging.

lol. well you know what.. they will! what kind of poll is this anyway??

__
https://soundcloud.com/tsai-vidro-voves
03-11-2005 07:06 Homepage of cynik
Greyone Greyone is a male
Master Producer

images/avatars/avatar-3078.jpg

Registration Date: 01-04-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
20 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.10

what the %%%% is this now ?

gothic or not , this is a dnb site.

no gothics for me ... maybe 1 female gothic ...naaahh.
03-11-2005 10:07
TechDiff
Hetty Jakes Pretentious Cheese Wog

images/avatars/avatar-2012.jpg

Registration Date: 14-06-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
13 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.69

God, here we go. Ive been into metal for years and used to play in a couple bands. We used to get goths turning up to our gigs and they dont bother me one bit. Have you ever actually spoken to a goth? Youd be suprised because, underneth the make up, theyre actually human beings!, you might even get on! Admitadly some can take things to far, but Most of them are nice. Its the same the world over. Having a particular taste in music often defines the way you dress. I think its stupid myself. I find it really weird. I wear baggy pants, hoddies, metal Tshirts, and basically look like a skater (probably because I used to skateboard and BMX ) . Sometimes, while walking around where I live I get greif from rude boys and chavs and yet, Ive seen the same people dancing at live sets that Ive done. My point is that people judge others almost primarily by the clothes that they wear, and the clothes that people wear is almost always related to the music they listen to. Isnt this just a little bit pathetic, to assume that every goth goes out, and kills small animals, and drinks the blood while masterbating in their own fecaes, Is like asuming that every one who listens to hip-hop carries a gun, engages in drive bys for fun, and hates people because they wear a different coloured bandana. Sure this stuff does happen in some places. But its a very very very very small minority.
I think you need to grow up and try to look past peoples clothing. The world might become a far less scary place.

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by TechDiff: 03-11-2005 14:44.

03-11-2005 14:42
thechronic thechronic is a male
admin

images/avatars/avatar-2146.jpg

Registration Date: 01-11-2002

Helpfulness rating: 
38 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.68

Hehe on people judging on the way you look...

often when I arrive at a gig people ask me if I'm the sound engineer even if I didn't say anything, i must really fit in to the idea people have of sound engineers Big Grin

I guess the typical audio engineer look boils down to: wild hair, unshaven, exhausted look, wearing a belt pack and a t-shirt with a 'Yamaha Pro Audio' print, lugging a few battered briefcases and a laptop around and starting to look for power distribution points from the moment you walk in Big Grin

__
If you find spam on the site, please hit the button and select my name. I'll personally kick it to the murky depths of hell where it belongs! Devil
03-11-2005 15:18 Homepage of thechronic
Tito Tito is a male
Cool Steppa

images/avatars/avatar-1500.jpg

Registration Date: 07-07-2004

Helpfulness rating: 
4 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.25

quote:
Originally posted by thechronic

I guess the typical audio engineer look boils down to: wild hair, unshaven, exhausted look, wearing a belt pack and a t-shirt with a 'Yamaha Pro Audio' print, lugging a few battered briefcases and a laptop around and starting to look for power distribution points from the moment you walk in Big Grin

Right.. A perfect discription of Echovirus ' look.. he's a sound engineer too Pleased
03-11-2005 17:16 Homepage of Tito
suvcycle suvcycle is a male
jungle boy

images/avatars/avatar-2083.jpg

Registration Date: 03-11-2002

Helpfulness rating: 
1 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 10.00

quote:
Originally posted by thechronic
Hehe on people judging on the way you look...

often when I arrive at a gig people ask me if I'm the sound engineer even if I didn't say anything, i must really fit in to the idea people have of sound engineers Big Grin

Belle Perzy on tour ey ? ROFL

liked your jacket Bigup Big Grin

__
some run from the big guns,
some just run from the sound
03-11-2005 17:22
Darkside Darkside is a male
Old-School Rolla

images/avatars/avatar-955.jpeg

Registration Date: 02-01-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
14 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 7.71

well, the goths i dont want to exist are the ones who dont want to exist themselves...u kno, jus those terribly socially withdrawn, complete stubborn ass kind of ppl. the people that wear the crazy makeup and stuff but aren't bad people once you talk to them, i just call them "dark kids".
03-11-2005 22:08
Hidden identity Hidden identity is a male
Wicked Producer

Helpfulness rating: 

quote:
God, here we go. Ive been into metal for years and used to play in a couple bands. We used to get goths turning up to our gigs and they dont bother me one bit. Have you ever actually spoken to a goth? Youd be suprised because, underneth the make up, theyre actually human beings!, you might even get on! Admitadly some can take things to far, but Most of them are nice. Its the same the world over. Having a particular taste in music often defines the way you dress. I think its stupid myself. I find it really weird. I wear baggy pants, hoddies, metal Tshirts, and basically look like a skater (probably because I used to skateboard and BMX ) . Sometimes, while walking around where I live I get greif from rude boys and chavs and yet, Ive seen the same people dancing at live sets that Ive done. My point is that people judge others almost primarily by the clothes that they wear, and the clothes that people wear is almost always related to the music they listen to. Isnt this just a little bit pathetic, to assume that every goth goes out, and kills small animals, and drinks the blood while masterbating in their own fecaes, Is like asuming that every one who listens to hip-hop carries a gun, engages in drive bys for fun, and hates people because they wear a different coloured bandana. Sure this stuff does happen in some places. But its a very very very very small minority.
I think you need to grow up and try to look past peoples clothing. The world might become a far less scary place.

i didnt wanna sound judgemental.
yes they are human and i was more thinking about the evil-as-hell people who are sadistic.
and the last post there abour "dark kids"?
that reminds me that i under-estimate wut patience and love can do for a person who has social probz, but as u can see there is a bit of a shortage of love in some nations...

wut made me post this was a realy sadistic sig at a difforent forum,
it sucked and made me feal bad for a moment, im ok now.

__
04-11-2005 00:07
Darkside Darkside is a male
Old-School Rolla

images/avatars/avatar-955.jpeg

Registration Date: 02-01-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
14 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 7.71

haha about dark kids...i love em. its jus a title stating their appearance. u kno, the kinds that go to the rocky horror picture shows and wear big black and white stocking socks and all that. well i'm glad you're feeling better...there are things out there that can just make you feel really low and sick to your stomach for days...in fact, look at any newspaper and you'll see that no news is good news these days.
04-11-2005 02:54
Hidden identity Hidden identity is a male
Wicked Producer

Helpfulness rating: 

"look at any newspaper and you'll see that no news is good news these days."

i know the real threat.
first off the news has alot of sensationalism and it reports
about celebrities and big conflicts or problems,
all of the people who are alive and at peace?
who reports about that, not exiteing, not interesting.

but anyways, the real threat:
to my knowlage, if all sources of death were removed except aging,
life expectancy would only go up about 20 years or so.
cells are programmed to stop replicating after a certain number of reps.
cultured cancer cells can reproduce indefinatrely,

FUCK! and i know how my inner self and my body feal and are to.
part of it not only wants to but has to die.
old age is the worst thing and thats all.
war may be all scarry and so terrable, but it doesnt mean
shit compared to ageing and all life forms on earth age.

im gunnu start a threat about old age now.
and yah, being depressed never helped anyone,
but posativity makes u productive so i dont ever wana get all sad about shit and if i am then not for long i hope.

__
04-11-2005 05:42
dYzeaZe dYzeaZe is a male
Blighted Mind

images/avatars/avatar-1694.gif

Registration Date: 25-12-2004

Helpfulness rating: 
3 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.33

I don't care for goths, they don't care for me.

__
Right now I'm in the process of making up a good sig.
04-11-2005 10:35
drumnbass.be forum » Drumnbass scene » Offtopic banter » night time post