drumnbass.be forum

drumnbass.be forum » Urban area » Bug reports & suggestions » Tune of the year ?
Go to the bottom of this page Tune of the year ?
Author
Agressive Melodic Disorder

images/avatars/avatar-1870.jpg

Registration Date: 05-07-2004

Helpfulness rating: 
40 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.08

quote:
Originally posted by dYzeaZe
quote:
Originally posted by Surora23:
ok how many times must we go over this...

those people are the ones with big fucking ass egos and get mad when givena PROPER review... so why even fucking bother when they dont listen... sorry they can learn for themselves.... just lke the rest of us that had too...

OK OK...if itll fucking make everyone on this site happy that i fucing review tunes that we all know suck...fine... and if 1...JUST ONE...has this silly ass ego remark to one of my comments...it will prove my statement...i dont even know why i even responded to this..im tired of hearing excuses from people...

Hmmm you're so kind and some Nice attitude you got. Dude if sometime you run into a track I've uploaded, just.. just don't listen to it, kay? Ignore it. Please.

ok?? im just saying im tired of people asking for proper reviews and then getting an attitude when someone gives them one... anfod HAD this problem, now no longer does...so i give him props for that...and there are a few choice other that i want to NOT mention becuase of the comment cynik made.. however its stupid...but for the simple fact that you said dont review a track of yours...im going to do it...youve drawn my attention

__
Rinse it OUT!!!! Rinse

28-10-2005 14:08
Muad'Dib Muad'Dib is a male
Andrejnalin

images/avatars/avatar-2169.jpg

Registration Date: 02-12-2003

Helpfulness rating: 
18 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.50

Yeah, well, surora is known for his harsh words, but has some truth there...

__
Thinking about becoming an Image-Line/FL Studio customer? Want a 10% reduction in price? Use this affiliate link:

http://affiliate.image-line.com/BADEBDG473

There is no such thing without its opposite
-Bene Gesserit
28-10-2005 14:35 Homepage of Muad'Dib
dYzeaZe dYzeaZe is a male
Blighted Mind

images/avatars/avatar-1694.gif

Registration Date: 25-12-2004

Helpfulness rating: 
3 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.33

quote:

Yep I agree with that too. But I just think that a PROPER review is not telling others how much they suck and what kind of
bullshit they make. If a person makes crap, just tell him that you don't feel like his track is a great piece of work to be proud
of. No need to get nervous about it. Yeah there are a lot of people who start bitching when you tell them that they lack
something. So what? You know you're right anyways.
quote:
im just saying im tired of people asking for proper reviews and then getting an attitude when someone gives them one

I totally understand you. Be more tolerant tho. You can't end it.

__
Right now I'm in the process of making up a good sig.

This post has been edited 3 time(s), it was last edited by dYzeaZe: 28-10-2005 16:22.

28-10-2005 16:18
@1$-)
unregistered
oh god not this again. stop bitching Big Grin

if you got nothing worth saying.
dont say it. Spliff
28-10-2005 17:22
Darkside Darkside is a male
Old-School Rolla

images/avatars/avatar-955.jpeg

Registration Date: 02-01-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
14 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 7.71

yeah ok damnit i didn't mean to start all this useless bitching. everybody calm down. none of us are good enough to have really big heads about it. just cuz you guys don't have tunes that i think are worthy now doesnt mean some of you never will. we're all learning, and thinking you're good when you suck doesn't help along the process of learning a bit, because you won't accept any advice.
28-10-2005 22:16
Surora23 Surora23 is a male
Agressive Melodic Disorder

images/avatars/avatar-1870.jpg

Registration Date: 05-07-2004

Helpfulness rating: 
40 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.08

quote:
Originally posted by dYzeaZe
quote:

Yep I agree with that too. But I just think that a PROPER review is not telling others how much they suck and what kind of
bullshit they make. If a person makes crap, just tell him that you don't feel like his track is a great piece of work to be proud
of. No need to get nervous about it. Yeah there are a lot of people who start bitching when you tell them that they lack
something. So what? You know you're right anyways.
quote:
im just saying im tired of people asking for proper reviews and then getting an attitude when someone gives them one

I totally understand you. Be more tolerant tho. You can't end it.

look dont get all bent out of shape...i jsut never liked softening a blow...theres no easy way to say somethigns bad, and not really say that its bad...

i want everyone to go back and look at liek my first stunes and check suryas reviews...

he strait up[ told me everything sucked... if it werent for advice like that, i wouldnt have progressed at all... i just want to see people progress...and progress to the point where theyre getting signed... but i honestly feel that its not gonna happen unless the bone truth comes out...

when i say...this sucks...im not trying to be a dick about it, im just saying...look...this sucks... (my shit sucks) so i know...lol...

you gotta just understand my wording i guess, and the context its suppose to be understood... Big Grin

__
Rinse it OUT!!!! Rinse

29-10-2005 00:42
dYzeaZe dYzeaZe is a male
Blighted Mind

images/avatars/avatar-1694.gif

Registration Date: 25-12-2004

Helpfulness rating: 
3 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.33

Yep man I get your idea. Now, when you don't place the word fuck between every 5 words, I get your point very clearly. Peace.

__
Right now I'm in the process of making up a good sig.
29-10-2005 10:49
Greyone Greyone is a male
Master Producer

images/avatars/avatar-3078.jpg

Registration Date: 01-04-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
20 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.10

Big Grin
30-10-2005 18:05
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2]
drumnbass.be forum » Urban area » Bug reports & suggestions » Tune of the year ?