drumnbass.be forum

drumnbass.be forum » Urban area » Bug reports & suggestions » Tune of the year ?
Go to the bottom of this page Tune of the year ?
Author
Producer

Registration Date: 16-05-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
3 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 6.67

Wots appenin' with amazon Rain man
That tunes had front page promo
For what seems like half a year n shit!

I know the mod's are runnin a bit behind
But at least fling summit different up there?

S'gettin really boring looking at the same t.o.t.m. everytime I hit the site
Anyone else feelin' the same?

Dub

__
dubcupboard
26-10-2005 03:06 Homepage of dubcupboard
Darkside Darkside is a male
Old-School Rolla

images/avatars/avatar-955.jpeg

Registration Date: 02-01-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
14 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 7.71

the only tunes lately that have been worthy are suroras...IMO IMO, don't get mad.

*EDIT* and dave akuma.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Darkside: 26-10-2005 04:09.

26-10-2005 04:05
Surya Surya is a male
The Robot

images/avatars/avatar-1127.gif

Registration Date: 04-11-2002

Helpfulness rating: 
44 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.27

thechronic just doesn't have the time to update it...

__
"In dnb you should make people jump not swim"
- Pieter Frenssen 2004

26-10-2005 07:11 Homepage of Surya
Greyone Greyone is a male
Master Producer

images/avatars/avatar-3078.jpg

Registration Date: 01-04-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
20 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.10

quote:
Originally posted by Darkside
the only tunes lately that have been worthy are suroras...IMO IMO, don't get mad.

*EDIT* and dave akuma.

A lot of us now have worty tunes , just check the tunes some more ....
26-10-2005 08:42
Friscko Friscko is a male
Aron Tinnitus

images/avatars/avatar-2291.gif

Registration Date: 12-03-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
19 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 7.74

quote:
Originally posted by Surya

could write a code, so it dissapears after a month?

or isnt that possible with this forum-technology...

__

www.myspace.com/arontinnitus
www.myspace.com/djfriscko
26-10-2005 12:37 Homepage of Friscko
Surora23 Surora23 is a male
Agressive Melodic Disorder

images/avatars/avatar-1870.jpg

Registration Date: 05-07-2004

Helpfulness rating: 
40 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.08

quote:
Originally posted by greyone
quote:

*EDIT* and dave akuma.

A lot of us now have worty tunes , just check the tunes some more ....

im not tooting my own horn here, but i download quite a bit of tunes and listen while im in class or doing design work...

i dont even review any of them because of unbelievably how boring, and just bland they are... im sorry but no...i dont think they are... youre talkuing about a free mastering here... that usually cost between 90-200$ depending on what is done and the time spent to master it...

itd be a waste of a mastering session to select one of the frequent tracks being put up here... sorry but thats my 2 cents.. whether you lke it or not... look at whats being offered...it should be quality tune, not just something YOU think would do well...

it should be quality enough to even get signed... of course the mastering session gives youa little leway to make mnistakes here and there with the mixdown but cmon...

im not the only one who feels this way either...i think i happen to be much more vocal and it pisses you guys off... well face the facts guys...

the une of the mnths/ year r whatever have been selected for reasons... and they HAD NOTHING to do with any of those dumb ass ratings you people give them... (whoever rates them)

ill shut up now...

im thinking Dave Akuma, B-Comp, and Darkside are also puting out TOTM tunes... sorry but everythign else is shit imo..

__
Rinse it OUT!!!! Rinse

26-10-2005 14:39
Friscko Friscko is a male
Aron Tinnitus

images/avatars/avatar-2291.gif

Registration Date: 12-03-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
19 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 7.74

quote:
Originally posted by Surora23
i dont even review any of them because of unbelievably how boring, and just bland they are

Huh
that's the opposite of why this site is here...
if someone makes a boring, dull, idiot, disgusting, etc..track he wont stop making such tracks, if noone bothers reviewing his track becuase it's dull, boring, and so on..it's those tracks that need reviews, not tracks from people who already know a bit of how to do it..

__

www.myspace.com/arontinnitus
www.myspace.com/djfriscko
26-10-2005 14:45 Homepage of Friscko

Helpfulness rating: 

quote:
Originally posted by Friscko
quote:
i dont even review any of them because of unbelievably how boring, and just bland they are

Huh
that's the opposite of why this site is here...
if someone makes a boring, dull, idiot, disgusting, etc..track he wont stop making such tracks, if noone bothers reviewing his track becuase it's dull, boring, and so on..it's those tracks that need reviews, not tracks from people who already know a bit of how to do it..

ok how many times must we go over this...

those people are the ones with big fucking ass egos and get mad when givena PROPER review... so why even fucking bother when they dont listen... sorry they can learn for themselves.... just lke the rest of us that had too...

__
Rinse it OUT!!!! Rinse

26-10-2005 14:48
cynik cynik is a male
Cp6uja

Registration Date: 15-03-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
49 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 7.86

quote:
those people are the ones with big fucking ass egos and get mad when givena PROPER review... so why even fucking bother when they dont listen... sorry they can learn for themselves.... just lke the rest of us that had too...

ok then can you name those 'big fucking egos'. fair if you won't do it here, please PM me. I want to know

Im feeling there aren't much of those peeps about right now. so I'm putting this down to your lazy ass when it comes to reviewing Tongue

__
https://soundcloud.com/tsai-vidro-voves
26-10-2005 15:14 Homepage of cynik
Surya Surya is a male
The Robot

Helpfulness rating: 

quote:
Originally posted by Friscko
quote:

could write a code, so it dissapears after a month?

or isnt that possible with this forum-technology...

That is possible, but takes more time than to update it. It would be even better if he made it possible for the other moderators to update it, but that would take even more time. Some day...

__
- Pieter Frenssen 2004

26-10-2005 17:12 Homepage of Surya
Surya Surya is a male
The Robot

Helpfulness rating: 

quote:
they HAD NOTHING to do with any of those dumb ass ratings you people give them... (whoever rates them)

Indeed. In the beginning they did, but after a while it became too obvious the ratings were not a representation of the quality of the track. Too bad.

quote:
im thinking Dave Akuma, B-Comp, and Darkside are also puting out TOTM tunes... sorry but everythign else is shit imo..

Tnx Big Grin

__
- Pieter Frenssen 2004

26-10-2005 17:16 Homepage of Surya

Helpfulness rating: 

quote:
quote:
they HAD NOTHING to do with any of those dumb ass ratings you people give them... (whoever rates them)

Indeed. In the beginning they did, but after a while it became too obvious the ratings were not a representation of the quality of the track. Too bad.

quote:

Tnx Big Grin

hey hey hey now...seriously...whens the last time you put something out since the silly aphrodite remix and the silence thing :-p

you need to get a new tune out ther mang!!!!

__
Rinse it OUT!!!! Rinse

26-10-2005 19:32

Helpfulness rating: 

quote:
Originally posted by cynik
quote:

ok then can you name those 'big fucking egos'. fair if you won't do it here, please PM me. I want to know

Im feeling there aren't much of those peeps about right now. so I'm putting this down to your lazy ass when it comes to reviewing Tongue

oh please...youve got to be kidding me...

OK OK...if itll fucking make everyone on this site happy that i fucing review tunes that we all know suck...fine... and if 1...JUST ONE...has this silly ass ego remark to one of my comments...it will prove my statement...i dont even know why i even responded to this..im tired of hearing excuses from people...

and since i am big on reviewing ill do just that...when i have time HAHAHA...(schoool 8-12) work 2-10 then sleep... every day...5 days a week..and then the weekend i work...

so 2 jobs plus school takes time out to sit, and analyse these songs...

__
Rinse it OUT!!!! Rinse

26-10-2005 19:35
cynik cynik is a male
Cp6uja

Helpfulness rating: 

quote:
and since i am big on reviewing ill do just that...when i have time HAHAHA...(schoool 8-12) work 2-10 then sleep... every day...5 days a week..and then the weekend i work...

alright alright, you should have said so that time is the problem.. isn't it to us all.. but you said every single track sucked (except of those people you mentioned) and people get angry when you review. I can't see what the fuck egos got to do with time. whatever...

__
26-10-2005 19:47 Homepage of cynik
Darkside Darkside is a male
Old-School Rolla

images/avatars/avatar-955.jpeg

Registration Date: 02-01-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
14 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 7.71

not every tune sucks, but so many of them do that i fail to have the spirit anymore, to search for one that really sparks my interest.
26-10-2005 22:09
Invent Invent is a male
Cool Producer

Registration Date: 03-09-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
1 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.00

quote:
not every tune sucks, but so many of them do that i fail to have the spirit anymore, to search for one that really sparks my interest.

just choose 1 or 2 at random and do a short but usefull review just on a few aspects.. watever you miss someone will prolly add...
i mostly apply this method... i mean you dont have to listen to the song completely... or you could make the review while you listen... wont take you more than 10 minutes.. is that so much?... to make someone else happy
27-10-2005 03:18 Homepage of Invent

Helpfulness rating: 

quote:
Originally posted by cynik
quote:

alright alright, you should have said so that time is the problem.. isn't it to us all.. but you said every single track sucked (except of those people you mentioned) and people get angry when you review. I can't see what the fuck egos got to do with time. whatever...

yeaaaa i dont either what you jsut said didnt make sense...

__
Rinse it OUT!!!! Rinse

27-10-2005 03:48
cynik cynik is a male
Cp6uja

Helpfulness rating: 

quote:
yeaaaa i dont either what you jsut said didnt make sense...

yeah whatever dude, hope you get yourself sorted and have more time etc..

speaking of reviews what really annoys me is the amount of useless ones.. you know people don't know what they're talking about but say it with such confidence.

__
27-10-2005 12:32 Homepage of cynik
dYzeaZe dYzeaZe is a male
Blighted Mind

images/avatars/avatar-1694.gif

Registration Date: 25-12-2004

Helpfulness rating: 
3 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.33

quote:
Originally posted by Surora23:
ok how many times must we go over this...

OK OK...if itll fucking make everyone on this site happy that i fucing review tunes that we all know suck...fine... and if 1...JUST ONE...has this silly ass ego remark to one of my comments...it will prove my statement...i dont even know why i even responded to this..im tired of hearing excuses from people...

Hmmm you're so kind and some Nice attitude you got. Dude if sometime you run into a track I've uploaded, just.. just don't listen to it, kay? Ignore it. Please.

__
Right now I'm in the process of making up a good sig.
27-10-2005 13:06
thechronic thechronic is a male
admin

images/avatars/avatar-2146.jpg

Registration Date: 01-11-2002

Helpfulness rating: 
38 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.68

quote:
Originally posted by dubcupboard
Wots appenin' with amazon Rain man
That tunes had front page promo
For what seems like half a year n shit!

I know the mod's are runnin a bit behind
But at least fling summit different up there?

S'gettin really boring looking at the same t.o.t.m. everytime I hit the site
Anyone else feelin' the same?

Dub

You are absolutely right, I removed it.

__
If you find spam on the site, please hit the button and select my name. I'll personally kick it to the murky depths of hell where it belongs! Devil
27-10-2005 14:14 Homepage of thechronic
Pages (2): [1] 2 next »
drumnbass.be forum » Urban area » Bug reports & suggestions » Tune of the year ?