drumnbass.be forum

drumnbass.be forum » Drumnbass scene » Offtopic banter » Poor anyone??
Poll: Poor?
Im alright fo' the mo' but gotta make da papa geezy 15 45.45%
Aint gotta dime nigga 14 42.42%
Nicca Im rollin in da do...BOHHH 4 12.12%
Total: 33 Votes 100%

Go to the bottom of this page Poor anyone?? 2 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.00
Author
Doctor Obvious

images/avatars/avatar-3239.jpg

Registration Date: 17-11-2007

Helpfulness rating: 
5 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 10.00

I just got a new job, so im working my way toward being unpoor, I fall into the category 18 with a credit card...went crazy and I have been battling the monster debt ever since... think i'll be in the clear around 30...23 now

__
Time is never wasted when you're wasted all the time.
27-06-2008 17:49
Ketz Ketz is a male
Thinking outside the box...

images/avatars/avatar-2874.png

Registration Date: 10-10-2007

Helpfulness rating: 
14 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.86

i'm ok i guess, get paid a decent salary and just got me first bonus last week...having said that i'm pretty bad with finances and haven't really saved much, tend to be chasing each pay cheque.

all that said i don't own any credit cards, never been in debt so i shouldn't complain, need to start saving and get meself a house soon, been renting for waaay to long - dead money

Big Grin

__

02-07-2008 11:21 Homepage of Ketz
Greyone Greyone is a male
Master Producer

images/avatars/avatar-3078.jpg

Registration Date: 01-04-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
20 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.10

im now graduated and have to look after a job (in product design) or study more

Confused

but i want to travel and explore , and attach a job to that attitude( a bit here n there) , hard to find ...

I can study whatever i want , wherever i want , so any tips are welcome

i love nature , technical stuff , traveling , music , and lots of free time Big Grin , i dont need to get paid a lot , just to get round.
02-07-2008 12:08
Ketz Ketz is a male
Thinking outside the box...

images/avatars/avatar-2874.png

Registration Date: 10-10-2007

Helpfulness rating: 
14 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.86

quote:
Originally posted by Greyone
im now graduated and have to look after a job (in product design) or study more

Confused

but i want to travel and explore , and attach a job to that attitude( a bit here n there) , hard to find ...

I can study whatever i want , wherever i want , so any tips are welcome

i love nature , technical stuff , traveling , music , and lots of free time Big Grin , i dont need to get paid a lot , just to get round.

um...hows about becoming a club rep? that way u can get out and about, have fun while ur gettin paid too Big Grin

a lot of my mates did stuff like teaching english abroad etc so they could travel as well

temping is always good if u need more time on ur hands, just don't get paid as much the fewer days u work. i found that ever since i had a job that was more hands on and with more responsibility it becomes harder to focus on my music, when i did warehouse work about 3-4 years ago it was sweet - shift work (evenings so no stress), not much responsibility so i could switch off when i got home and focus on my music, nowadays i take my work home with me as i'm on call - the fuckers got my mobile number now! Evil

as for studying i've always wanted to study music technology Big Grin shame i finished uni like 6 years ago Frown

__

02-07-2008 12:50 Homepage of Ketz
Pages (3): « previous 1 2 [3]
drumnbass.be forum » Drumnbass scene » Offtopic banter » Poor anyone??