drumnbass.be forum

drumnbass.be forum » Drumnbass scene » Offtopic banter » They're going to beat me up
Go to the bottom of this page They're going to beat me up
Author
I'm gonna get you

images/avatars/avatar-2314.jpg

Registration Date: 06-01-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
25 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 7.00

LMFAO !!! There's this guy called "Dimitri Lombarts".
He's pissed off because his girlfriend fell in love with me & dumped him.
So he's like "I'm going to beat him up"
well no actually he's gonna ask all his friends to beat me up......
Anyway... what to do about it lol ?
Do I have to go to the police for something like that? Or ...?

__

29-09-2005 20:23 Homepage of Rude
Friscko Friscko is a male
Aron Tinnitus

images/avatars/avatar-2291.gif

Registration Date: 12-03-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
19 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 7.74

no tell dimitri to start wanking now u've got his gf Big Grin

__

www.myspace.com/arontinnitus
www.myspace.com/djfriscko
29-09-2005 20:41 Homepage of Friscko
Cridian Cridian is a male

images/avatars/avatar-1224.gif

Registration Date: 19-09-2005

laugh with the fucker Big Grin
kindah funny actualy :p

__

29-09-2005 21:38 Homepage of Cridian
Emblem-X Emblem-X is a male
Master Producer

images/avatars/avatar-232.jpg

Registration Date: 10-11-2002

Helpfulness rating: 
6 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.33

damn that name somehow rings a bell to me lol Big Grin

hehehe i think he's just talking big lol, by the time he came home he prolly broke down in tears becuz he's lost his gf. the poor guy hehehe

the best remedy would to make hm cry in public, he'll be embarresed as fuck rofl haha

__

29-09-2005 21:49 Homepage of Emblem-X
Darkside Darkside is a male
Old-School Rolla

images/avatars/avatar-955.jpeg

Registration Date: 02-01-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
14 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 7.71

police? only if they're a bunch of pipe hitting brothers...
just get a bunch of your friends and have a big fun brawl. show off some of that jeet kune do i know you know. Big Grin
if you don't like to fight, then any of the above suggestions would work. altho, getting ur girl to do something to him that would totally demoralize and degrade him would be the most effective.
30-09-2005 04:12
anf0 D anf0 D is a male
CXNT

images/avatars/avatar-1601.jpg

Registration Date: 31-03-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
16 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 6.50

dude you dont need anything...

wait till the cunt comes up to you with his mates... make sure you have a brick or something with the same weight... and fkn slam it into the cunts face... untill he is left with no face to brick.

and his mates will watch you mash his face... then they will run home crying.

probably not a good idea if you dont want to be charged with grevious(spelling?) bodly harm

by his name he sounds like some fkn dumb cock smoking ethnic fucker, make sure u brick his face for me... i hate ethnic cunts that think dey is slick because dey is fkn ethnic... stupid cunts.

__
[R] CentaSpike :: Tracks
30-09-2005 04:23 Homepage of anf0 D
got_flat
Tourist

Registration Date: 24-09-2005

Unless he his talking shit, arm your self with one of these

Brutal little things, whip it out, whip it open. Let them feel the agonising pain as you hit them in the thigh.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by got_flat: 30-09-2005 04:37.

30-09-2005 04:34
anf0 D anf0 D is a male
CXNT

images/avatars/avatar-1601.jpg

Registration Date: 31-03-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
16 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 6.50

hahaha yes... what he said...

then laugh while you watch them spew everywhere from mass amounts of pain lol

ive seen someone get smashed in the thigh and spew everywhere...

__
[R] CentaSpike :: Tracks
30-09-2005 04:47 Homepage of anf0 D
zebediah
is deep in the jungle

images/avatars/avatar-659.jpg

Registration Date: 08-10-2004

Helpfulness rating: 
1 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.00

Practice a f*cking massive nose-smashing headbutt for when he gets in your face and starts spittin' on ya.. Bigup
30-09-2005 05:17 Homepage of zebediah
Master Producer

Helpfulness rating: 

using deodorant to spray in his face can be pretty effective too Big Grin

__

30-09-2005 06:36 Homepage of Emblem-X
Surya Surya is a male
The Robot

images/avatars/avatar-1127.gif

Registration Date: 04-11-2002

Helpfulness rating: 
44 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.27

I don't get it. It's like her choice to dump him no? So he should beat HER up. Tell him that, I'm sure he won't do it Smile

__
"In dnb you should make people jump not swim"
- Pieter Frenssen 2004

30-09-2005 07:18 Homepage of Surya
equipped equipped is a male
tired

images/avatars/avatar-2339.jpg

Registration Date: 20-05-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
22 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.23

quote:
Originally posted by zebediah
Practice a f*cking massive nose-smashing headbutt for when he gets in your face and starts spittin' on ya.. Bigup
Gull be god....

__
Space
30-09-2005 08:26
Muad'Dib Muad'Dib is a male
Andrejnalin

images/avatars/avatar-2169.jpg

Registration Date: 02-12-2003

Helpfulness rating: 
18 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.50

quote:
Originally posted by Surya
I don't get it. It's like her choice to dump him no? So he should beat HER up. Tell him that, I'm sure he won't do it Smile

You don't get it because he has NO right to beat anyone up because of his choice.

So, Rude-dude, you tell the wacko that it is not your fault and that the girl chose on herself. So it is her choice. You didn't do anything.

If he starts braggin more, tell him that it is better for him to learn how to keep his girlfriends rather than beat up boyfriends that know the thing.

If he gets too cocky, don't fight with him - it's stupid. Try to run away or keep some of your best friends here.

I don't believe in violence, so please don't turn into his-style-jerk and fight. Smile

__
Thinking about becoming an Image-Line/FL Studio customer? Want a 10% reduction in price? Use this affiliate link:

http://affiliate.image-line.com/BADEBDG473

There is no such thing without its opposite
-Bene Gesserit
30-09-2005 10:17 Homepage of Muad'Dib
Soi Soi is a male
Super Moderator

images/avatars/avatar-2543.jpg

Registration Date: 29-01-2003

Helpfulness rating: 
15 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.67

JERRY! JERRY! JERRY!!!

__
a myspace
my tunes
"I'm not under the alkafluence of inkahol that some thinkle peep I am.
It's just the drunker I sit here the longer I get."
30-09-2005 10:43 Homepage of Soi
Surya Surya is a male
The Robot

images/avatars/avatar-1127.gif

Registration Date: 04-11-2002

Helpfulness rating: 
44 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.27

quote:
Originally posted by Soi
JERRY! JERRY! JERRY!!!

:ofl:

__
"In dnb you should make people jump not swim"
- Pieter Frenssen 2004

30-09-2005 10:48 Homepage of Surya
Yawn Yawn is a male
Sponsor

images/avatars/avatar-2715.jpg

Registration Date: 25-01-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
11 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.27

quote:
Originally posted by Emblem-X
using deodorant to spray in his face can be pretty effective too Big Grin

flaming deoderant spray Big Grin
30-09-2005 11:59
Yawn Yawn is a male
Sponsor

images/avatars/avatar-2715.jpg

Registration Date: 25-01-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
11 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.27

quote:
Originally posted by anf0 D
wait till the cunt comes up to you with his mates... make sure you have a brick or something with the same weight... and fkn slam it into the cunts face... untill he is left with no face to brick.

and his mates will watch you mash his face... then they will run home crying.

Yeaah this is the one to go for - no one will fuck with you after that Rinse
30-09-2005 12:02
KoFFiE KoFFiE is a male
Easy Player

images/avatars/avatar-271.gif

Registration Date: 28-04-2003

Helpfulness rating: 
6 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 7.83

Hmmm what an agressivity here... 1 piece of advice: avoid violence by all means. The guy is pissed off - which I can understand, but he seems pritty stupid if he thinks he should work that out on you. Prolly big words, but nothing to back that up. The one he should be pissed on is himself or the girl. Don't know the situation at all, but I don't think you should fear him or at least certainly don't show that you fear him. Bluff and words are way more powerfull than a fist in someone's face - that only makes it worse.

Sadly enough - I've been in the situation a few times where I had to defend myself against a group (every time the same-one). Too bad for them I was at that moment still in a rather good shape and did judo competition, though that didn't help me that much with "hitting back", but more with "keeping cool" and being self-confident. Just pick out the guy with the biggest mouth or "leader" and start calling him a chicken, challenge him, ignore the rest. They won't attack you, groups aren't used of being confronted with one self-confident person when they bully him. I only used physical violence once, and it was simply cause I was tired of it, they threatened me again, I simply walked up to him and hit him a few times in the face, then turning my back to the group walking away. It was pritty stupid using violence at that time, but my bluff worked, no-one even touched me. Still regret that somewhere, I should have kept cool, but didn't.

Don't forget that you never know who you're up against. If you have the bad luck that you encounter someone trained at some fighting sport with some experience - you'll have a very bad day.

This case seems to me like one big bluff, mostly to keep himself "strong" towards his mates and himself, but he isn't gonna do a thing. The only "bad" thing that could happen is when you meet him when he's in a less-than-sober state. Just ignore the guy, he'll get over it... If you use violence, he won't forget it, and the girl will become unimportant to him, it'll be personal because you hit him...

__
Sleep is a poor substitute for coffee

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by KoFFiE: 30-09-2005 12:59.

30-09-2005 12:59 Homepage of KoFFiE
Master Producer

Helpfulness rating: 

quote:
Originally posted by KoFFiE
Hmmm what an agressivity here... 1 piece of advice: avoid violence by all means. The guy is pissed off - which I can understand, but he seems pritty stupid if he thinks he should work that out on you. Prolly big words, but nothing to back that up. The one he should be pissed on is himself or the girl. Don't know the situation at all, but I don't think you should fear him or at least certainly don't show that you fear him. Bluff and words are way more powerfull than a fist in someone's face - that only makes it worse.

Sadly enough - I've been in the situation a few times where I had to defend myself against a group (every time the same-one). Too bad for them I was at that moment still in a rather good shape and did judo competition, though that didn't help me that much with "hitting back", but more with "keeping cool" and being self-confident. Just pick out the guy with the biggest mouth or "leader" and start calling him a chicken, challenge him, ignore the rest. They won't attack you, groups aren't used of being confronted with one self-confident person when they bully him. I only used physical violence once, and it was simply cause I was tired of it, they threatened me again, I simply walked up to him and hit him a few times in the face, then turning my back to the group walking away. It was pritty stupid using violence at that time, but my bluff worked, no-one even touched me. Still regret that somewhere, I should have kept cool, but didn't.

Don't forget that you never know who you're up against. If you have the bad luck that you encounter someone trained at some fighting sport with some experience - you'll have a very bad day.

This case seems to me like one big bluff, mostly to keep himself "strong" towards his mates and himself, but he isn't gonna do a thing. The only "bad" thing that could happen is when you meet him when he's in a less-than-sober state. Just ignore the guy, he'll get over it... If you use violence, he won't forget it, and the girl will become unimportant to him, it'll be personal because you hit him...

quoted for thruth

__

30-09-2005 15:00 Homepage of Emblem-X
Muad'Dib Muad'Dib is a male
Andrejnalin

images/avatars/avatar-2169.jpg

Registration Date: 02-12-2003

Helpfulness rating: 
18 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.50

quote:
Originally posted by Emblem-X
quote:
Originally posted by KoFFiE

quoted for thruth

Quoted again, though I have a little argumentum about this:
quote:
The guy is pissed off - which I can understand

He can't be pissed off at all - it is life, and if he can't keep his girlfriend, that's because of numerous reasons. She may had been in a bad mood, might had her period at the time etc etc. That's life and universe. And if he's pissed on HIS fault, he's join the group of the greatest morons that go out and say some religios words and kill people.

__
Thinking about becoming an Image-Line/FL Studio customer? Want a 10% reduction in price? Use this affiliate link:

http://affiliate.image-line.com/BADEBDG473

There is no such thing without its opposite
-Bene Gesserit
30-09-2005 15:15 Homepage of Muad'Dib
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 next »
drumnbass.be forum » Drumnbass scene » Offtopic banter » They're going to beat me up