drumnbass.be forum

drumnbass.be forum » Drumnbass scene » Nu choons » 3 Blazing New Metaphase D'n'b Tunes!!
Go to the bottom of this page 3 Blazing New Metaphase D'n'b Tunes!!
Author

Registration Date: 10-06-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
2 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 5.00

Check out THREE new hot tunes from Drum'n'Bass Producer MetaPhase,

"Trace Me"

"Wreckage"

and

"Spelled Out"

Nothing but smashing beats, beautiful melodic progressions, and
larger than life B-Linez.

AVAILABLE AT :

WWW.SOUNDCLICK.COM/METAPHASE

:::ALSO:::
Check the SNEAK PEAK of "Winter In May", the upcoming release on FoulPlay Recordings lined up for FPR006, dropping in Late September!

MetaPhase shares his first release on the FoulPlay roster with Kompressah! Git READY!

WWW.FOULPLAYRECORDS.COM

THANKS FOR LISTENING!
P'Z!!

-MetaPhase

www.myspace.com/metaphase

__
Check this BASS.
07-09-2005 03:21 Homepage of MetaPhase
Tenbucc2 Tenbucc2 is a male
Cool Tourist

Registration Date: 06-03-2006

YO Metaphase! Ez Now!

I'm gonna start back to forth:
the amen rapture... not my thing so i won't comment.

Subterfuge... Ill. Nice concept. I think there is a element missing.. it needs something after the build... something to set it apart from the rest of the beat but i general it's a nice approach. seems like there might be a little cross in concepts like the nu skool bass and the electro rhythm but who says you can't put those two together?

AfterShock... Love it. Take notes young lads. This beat has something that makes me envision more of a jam session than a program. it has that certain je ne sais quois. Not TOO dark but it's definately got that mass behing the drive. Good Work!! Can't wait to hear more
07-03-2006 02:31
drumnbass.be forum » Drumnbass scene » Nu choons » 3 Blazing New Metaphase D'n'b Tunes!!