drumnbass.be forum

drumnbass.be forum » Drumnbass scene » Offtopic banter » L BURG Hip Hop *OUT NOW*
Go to the bottom of this page L BURG Hip Hop *OUT NOW*
Author
Steppa

Registration Date: 28-04-2003

Helpfulness rating: 
3 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 10.00

In 2002 Jungle Tactics and CMGJ Studio teamed up to produce a compilation CD containting all kinda Hip Hop acts from the L Burg and surrounding landscapes... Now July 2003, the CD is fully operational and ready to check out your soundsystems. You'll find a diversity of English, French and Dutch mc's, all rockin' the mic in their verry own way; so check it out!

Also available;

Rhymedealaz got together with Glowee to do a hip hop remix of their song "My Homeland". The collaboration worked out pretty well and resulted in a single on witch you can find;
1."My Homeland" by Glowee
2 "My Homeland" by Rhymedealaz feat. Glowee
There will be a "little sample" online soon...

More info; Jungle Tactics

__
www.dedkob.com
03-07-2003 10:50
ZePain ZePain is a male
B-Yayo

images/avatars/avatar-20.jpg

Registration Date: 19-11-2002

Helpfulness rating: 
1 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 7.00

I'm all ears , i'm very active in the hip hop scene the last year

let me know
and nice work

__
-Shape The Future-

myspace.com/universoulwithaneye
04-07-2003 01:18
Mc D.O.C.
Steppa

Helpfulness rating: 

quote:
Originally posted by ZePain
I'm all ears , i'm very active in the hip hop scene the last year

let me know
and nice work

Ahaighty, I'll let you know; it's out now! Riool can be bought @ Gigaswing and JJ Records in Hasselt or by gettin' in touch with the artist who's on it...

The Rhymedealaz single is available by contacting Wolfface/me... + tonight (friday 4/7) we'll do a little intervieuw on some L Burg Radio... think it's Hit FM Hasselt or somethin', somewhere at 20:00hrs.... I'll post some more details when I get 'm...

Bo!

__
www.dedkob.com
04-07-2003 09:37
ZePain ZePain is a male
B-Yayo

Helpfulness rating: 

If I have to listen the radio it's gonna be hard as hell !!

dont live in belgium you c ..

__
-Shape The Future-

04-07-2003 12:58
Mc D.O.C.
Steppa

Helpfulness rating: 

quote:
If I have to listen the radio it's gonna be hard as hell !!

dont live in belgium you c ..

Big Grin And it's a local radio, so don't think you'll be able to hear anything... But there will be a "sample" of "My Homeland" online pretty soon...

RIOOL is crossin' the boarders, and should be available at Eindhoven/Sittard... but here's some previeuw stuff by different artists >>> www.jungletactics.com >> on the left > DIGITAL MOVIES and donwload the 3 "Riool 2003 Pré release night" movies (containaing alle the groups in one support act for Brainpower. Last group, third movie = Rhymedealaz = Mc Wolfface and me ... + check the other movies/mp3s for more L burg stuff (ODC video clip and so on!)

__
www.dedkob.com

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Mc D.O.C.: 04-07-2003 13:54.

04-07-2003 13:51
ZePain ZePain is a male
B-Yayo

Helpfulness rating: 

let me know when it's online , and crossing the boarders , let me know when it crosses the spanish boarders Big Grin

__
-Shape The Future-

04-07-2003 14:32
Mc D.O.C.
Steppa

Helpfulness rating: 

quote:
let me know when it's online , and crossing the boarders , let me know when it crosses the spanish boarders Big Grin

the movies 'n stuff of the pre release are already online, but half of the acts is Dutch hiphop ; )

I'll keep you posted on the rest...

btw: did you knew that our ancient president of Jungle Tactics lives in Spain nowadays... Madrugada chillin' between the oranges on some ranch of his steph father! So we might pass by somewhere this year ; )

__
www.dedkob.com
04-07-2003 15:32
knine knine is a male
Lawless

images/avatars/avatar-72.jpg

Registration Date: 09-04-2003

Well lookie lookie here, D.O.C. is goin' international with Riool 2003 Tongue Big Grin

Dude, maybe we can work something out between Spain and JT(if it doesn't already exists.

Irie is goin' to Spain (Barcelona) one of these so...

I'm just blabberin' a bit. Just glad to be back here...

__
Midleft fka knine
www.jungletactics.com
www.dedkob.com
08-07-2003 01:31 Homepage of knine
drumnbass.be forum » Drumnbass scene » Offtopic banter » L BURG Hip Hop *OUT NOW*