drumnbass.be forum

drumnbass.be forum » Drumnbass scene » Offtopic banter » Is A.I.D.S. Manmade?
Go to the bottom of this page Is A.I.D.S. Manmade? 3 Votes - Average Rating: 3.673 Votes - Average Rating: 3.67
Author
Zombie Algorithm

images/avatars/avatar-2869.gif

Registration Date: 22-12-2004

Helpfulness rating: 
36 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.67

Is AIDS Man Made?
The Strecker Memorandum

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
-----

We have a story to tell you, a very strange story that affects you, me, and every other human being on earth. A story that must be taken seriously by the governments of every nation in the world because there may not be many humans left to govern by the turn of the century, or shortly thereafter. A story so bizarre, and so sinister that, if it were not that it is all true, it would make a great science fiction thriller. (Interestingly enough, Lorimar Pictures of Hollywood purchased the rights to Dr. Strecker's life story.)

The story begins in 1983 with Dr. Robert B. Strecker, M.D., Ph.D. Dr. Strecker practices internal medicine and gastroenterology in Los Angeles. He is a trained pathologist and holds a Ph.D. in pharmacology. Dr. Strecker and his brother, Ted, an attorney, were preparing a proposal for a health maintenance organization (HMO) for the Security Pacific Bank of California. They needed to know the long-term financial effects of insuring the treatment of AIDS patients. Inasmuch as this information was not readily available in 1983, both brothers began researching the medical literature to learn what they could about this relatively new disease. The information they uncovered right from the beginning was so startling to them, so hard to believe, that it would dramatically alter both their lives and lead them on a five-year quest culminating with the creation of The Strecker Memorandum, the most controversial video tape of our time and a remarkable set of documents called "The Bio-Attack Alert."

WHAT THEY DISCOVERED
Right there in the medical literature for anyone to read for themselves was, basically, proof that the AIDS virus and pandemic was actually predicted years ago by a world-famous virologist, among others. They found that top scientists writing in the Bulletin of the World Health Organization were actually requesting that AIDS-like viruses be created to study the affects on humans. In fact, the Streckers unearthed thousands of documents all supporting the man-made origin of AIDS.

Meanwhile, the government was telling everyone that a green monkey in Africa bit some native and started AIDS. As their research continued, it became obvious from the documentation that the virus itself was not only created as requested, but actually deployed, and now threatens the existence of mankind because it does what it was designed to do: cause cancer in humans via a contagious virus. Eventually, the Streckers came to realize everything the government, the so-called AIDS experts and media were telling the public was not only misleading, but out and out lies. . . .

THE SCARIEST PART
The most dreaded fear that all oncologists (cancer doctors), virologists, and immunologists live with is that some day cancer, in one form or another, will become a contagious disease, transferable from one person to another. AIDS has now made that fear a reality. If you think you are safe because you are not gay or promiscuous, or because you are not sexually active, then you must watch The Strecker Memorandum very carefully. . . .

THOUSANDS ARE ALREADY DEAD
Over one hundred thousand Americans have already died because they didn't know the truth about AIDS. Approximately 23 million Americans are already infected. More than 1 in 60 babies born in New York City is infected; three in 100 college students in America [one in 33] is infected; one in 20 aliens applying for amnesty is infected, including men, women and children . . . .

WHY A VIDEO TAPE?
One of the first things the Streckers did was to try and tell their medical and legal colleagues what they were finding in the literature. Some were interested; most were not. Certainly no one was prepared to risk their professional standing by making waves within the establishment. Ted Strecker compiled some of the most damaging documents into a report he called "The Bio-Attack Alert" and sent it to every Governor of every state, the President, the Vice-President (George Bush), the FBI, the CIA, the NSA, and selected members of Congress. He got a grand total of three replies from three governors, nothing from the government. Both he and Dr. Strecker were laughed at and ridiculed at every turn. As an example, Dr. Strecker told the government in 1985 that virtually every person testing positive for AIDS would die prematurely and painfully. The government said that was nonsense. Their figures showed that maybe ten percent at most would die from the disease. In 1986, the government said maybe 50 percent of those infected would die, in 1987, they said maybe 75 percent, in 1988 they finally agreed with Dr. Strecker that AIDS is virtually 100 percent fatal. We could go on with facts Dr. Strecker unearthed that the "experts" said were wrong and now accepted as the truth. Dr. Strecker, like a good scientist, submitted paper after paper with his findings published in Europe. Again, closed doors. What to do? Dr. Strecker did not feel he could take the time from his practice and his research to write a book. On the other hand, everyone has a TV and now most households have a VCR. The time involved to make a video is nothing compared to writing a book, and so the video The Strecker Memorandum was created. It is 96 minutes of the most startling, controversial, and information-packed video you will ever see. It disputes virtually everything the American public is being told by the government, so-called AIDS experts, and the media. In fact, after seeing it YOU will know more about AIDS than 99 percent of all doctors in America.

MUSIC IS NOTHING IF THE AUDIENCE IS DEAF
With the video made, it seemed a simple matter to advertise it and the world would now become aware of what it was facing, right? Wrong! The fact that you are even reading about The Strecker Memorandum now is a minor miracle by itself, inasmuch as TV stations have refused to advertise it. TV and radio time brokers that sell blocks of commercial time have refused to sell us time. TV station managers have refused to even air programs containing interviews with Dr. Strecker. A national radio network did an interview with a famous talk show host and Dr. Strecker-and then refused to run it. Virtually every big name network television magazine show and all the syndicated TV interviewers and talk show hosts have said NO to Dr. Strecker. Big city newspapers will not take any print ads telling about it, and so it goes. WHY? What is in The Strecker Memorandum that sends a cold chill down the spine of most media executives?

WHY IS EVERYONE AFRAID OF
THE STRECKER MEMORANDUM?
The excuse we hear over and over is that it is too controversial. Too controversial? They say that this information, if widely disseminated, will cause the public to panic. If someone had poisoned our water supply and you and your family could die, wouldn't you want to know about it? Would you panic? Or ... (more at the link below)

Is AIDS Man Made?
The Strecker Memorandum

__
Latest Songs of filth and taboo depravity
SpankMyFilth on SoundCloud
She's got a nasty mouth...
FREE DOWNLOADS

13-08-2005 19:40 Homepage of Halph-Price
Halph-Price Halph-Price is a male
Zombie Algorithm

Helpfulness rating: 

no world leader has died of aids.

__
FREE DOWNLOADS

13-08-2005 19:56 Homepage of Halph-Price
@1$-)
unregistered
yo halph price....check out http://www.media-underground.net/home.htm

that was an interesting read.....

the thing i find bizarre about the us presidents is their bloodline..definately worth looking into.......

its a strange world we live in
14-08-2005 03:03
Zombie Algorithm

Helpfulness rating: 

in baiting, the talk with the pastros wife 100% GOODNESS!

__
FREE DOWNLOADS

14-08-2005 06:51 Homepage of Halph-Price
dj_prophecy dj_prophecy is a male
Steppa

images/avatars/avatar-1194.jpg

Registration Date: 05-05-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
1 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 10.00

what assholes!!

__
-My God, i'm so bored

*hey...you...wanna get wasted or something?
14-08-2005 09:55 Homepage of dj_prophecy
PassDa J. PassDa J. is a male
Sliced Slasher

images/avatars/avatar-1378.jpg

Registration Date: 16-05-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
12 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 6.17

Dude Halph-Price ... what the fuck is wrong with you man??? Why are you babbling out this kinda bullshit??? Who gives a fuck around here about AIDS? Surtently not me ... There are other things to worry about far more worse than AIDS ... damn Huh

By the way, I knew that shit allready for a loooong time .. and what are we gonna do about it? ... ZIPSHIT none ZERO Wink

__

14-08-2005 12:10
@1$-)
unregistered
er.whats so wrong with this thread.....yknow its not 1950 anymore....its definately not taboo anymore.....if we can talk about bombings in london or terrorism or any other conspiricy theories and all the other crap we do then im pretty sure we can talk about aids......jeeeeez.
14-08-2005 13:46
Surya Surya is a male
The Robot

images/avatars/avatar-1127.gif

Registration Date: 04-11-2002

Helpfulness rating: 
44 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.27

http://www.snopes.com/medical/disease/aids.asp
http://www.snopes.com/horrors/parental/bloodtst.htm

__
"In dnb you should make people jump not swim"
- Pieter Frenssen 2004

14-08-2005 17:37 Homepage of Surya
Zombie Algorithm

Helpfulness rating: 

well it's incurable and deadly, and not a single rich man has died of it.

well i don't mean to wrap my life around this, just the toic came up in a class, and the teacher pointed this out. kinda hoping someone could prove me wrong.

has anyone rich ever died of AIDS?

__
FREE DOWNLOADS

14-08-2005 18:45 Homepage of Halph-Price
djfreemc djfreemc is a male
Sponsor

images/avatars/avatar-89.jpg

Registration Date: 25-07-2003

Helpfulness rating: 
10 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.40

I guess Freddy Mercury must have made some cash over the years?

__
The mysteries of the distorted snare...
Can't win if u don't play
14-08-2005 20:50 Homepage of djfreemc
cynik cynik is a male
Cp6uja

Registration Date: 15-03-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
49 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 7.86

quote:
Originally posted by djfreemc
I guess Freddy Mercury must have made some cash over the years?

good find!

__
https://soundcloud.com/tsai-vidro-voves
14-08-2005 20:57 Homepage of cynik
Friscko Friscko is a male
Aron Tinnitus

images/avatars/avatar-2291.gif

Registration Date: 12-03-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
19 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 7.74

place your bets:
the company that'll eventually find the cure for aids, will be a american, government sponsored one..

__

www.myspace.com/arontinnitus
www.myspace.com/djfriscko
14-08-2005 21:55 Homepage of Friscko
Sliced Slasher

Helpfulness rating: 

AIDS is just a desease made by man and the intention of this desease is to keep the world stabilised .. they came up with the desease in a moment where the world was overpopulated .. Check it out in Africa .. people can't effort money for condoms so they just fuck without them .. this means lots of children Big Grin .. so lots of people = overpopulated.. than some asshole said let's do something about this .. how can we get rid of so much people?.. I know, he said .. let's make a desease that you can have if you have sexual contact without protection ! And so this all started in Africa .. Africans where imported into our contries for slavery and so .. white chicks started to fuck some niggas and got AIDS ..

Thanks for reading this shit hope it's a lil' interesting, cause this is my theorie of AIDS ..

__

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by PassDa J.: 15-08-2005 12:17.

15-08-2005 12:16
cynik cynik is a male
Cp6uja

Helpfulness rating: 

the theory has some serious holes man. like, slavery period ended WAY before AIDS started.

__
15-08-2005 13:13 Homepage of cynik
Sliced Slasher

Helpfulness rating: 

You really don't like me huh?

__

15-08-2005 16:15
cynik cynik is a male
Cp6uja

Helpfulness rating: 

ROFL why you think so?

no man, I love you! well, that is a lie.

__
15-08-2005 16:31 Homepage of cynik
Sliced Slasher

Helpfulness rating: 

Pleased Just thought so, it was just a remark .. no hard feelings? ROFL

__

15-08-2005 17:15
djfreemc djfreemc is a male
Sponsor

images/avatars/avatar-89.jpg

Registration Date: 25-07-2003

Helpfulness rating: 
10 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.40

From what I heard, aids was first discovered as a disease with some monkey species. One can only imagine how it got transfered to humans...

__
The mysteries of the distorted snare...
Can't win if u don't play
15-08-2005 19:15 Homepage of djfreemc
Zombie Algorithm

Helpfulness rating: 

quote:
Originally posted by cynik
the theory has some serious holes man. like, slavery period ended WAY before AIDS started.

slavery ended, but the attitude and mindset is still ingrained in the american's

kkk still exsists.

and it's plausable for any virus to jump species. all viruses do is mutate. they are the undead. they feed off healthy cell's and there worried that the avian flu could be the next big killer virus.

it's like , a hundred monkeies with typewriters, given time, can type up all of shakespeaers work.

same thing with viruses and there constantly chanign, and they can eventually be potent to attack us.

hard to beleive since we don't know anything about the who micro-scienst, and it's like believing a Priest, that god exsist, and that everything that happens is his will.

some people find it hard to beleive that viruses happen naturally, that it must be use who made them.

frankly i thik there holding back on the cure.

__
FREE DOWNLOADS

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Halph-Price: 16-08-2005 03:00.

16-08-2005 02:56 Homepage of Halph-Price
@1$-)
unregistered
quote:
Originally posted by djfreemc
From what I heard, aids was first discovered as a disease with some monkey species. One can only imagine how it got transfered to humans...

i had nothing to do with it..... Big Grin

on a serious tip i agree with halp price they probably are holdin back on a cure........but at the same time im not sure....you can imagine the earning potential for the company that has it, why woould they hold it back....would they wait until the problem was worse in order to profit more? and could it be much worse.......
16-08-2005 15:01
drumnbass.be forum » Drumnbass scene » Offtopic banter » Is A.I.D.S. Manmade?